captainnate
October 22, 2015
(DAMN IT GUYS! in the RP)
by captainnate
October 22, 2015
(DAMN IT GUYS! in the RP)

captainnate
October 22, 2015
(Eastern time zone, 3 pm, if your not o , follow the instructions)
by captainnate
October 22, 2015
(Eastern time zone, 3 pm, if your not o , follow the instructions)

captainnate
October 22, 2015
(Already said instructions on page 1)
by captainnate
October 22, 2015
(Already said instructions on page 1)

Grolahmul
October 22, 2015

This post has been deleted.

by Grolahmul
October 22, 2015

This post has been deleted.

captainnate
October 22, 2015
(Sorry)
by captainnate
October 22, 2015
(Sorry)

Grolahmul
October 22, 2015
captainnate
@Grolahmul isn't Palutena's bow just Auriel's bow? (Dawnguard DLC)

(No, it's from Kid Icarus: Uprising. When you get onto a computer, click on the link on my bio. You'll see it.)

by Grolahmul
October 22, 2015
captainnate
@Grolahmul isn't Palutena's bow just Auriel's bow? (Dawnguard DLC)

(No, it's from Kid Icarus: Uprising. When you get onto a computer, click on the link on my bio. You'll see it.)

captainnate
October 22, 2015
(I did, but the way you discribed it)
by captainnate
October 22, 2015

Grolahmul
October 22, 2015
captainnate

(Okay, then. I guess I'll change my ranged weapon so I don't have to go through this conversation every time someone reads this.)

by Grolahmul
October 22, 2015
captainnate

(Okay, then. I guess I'll change my ranged weapon so I don't have to go through this conversation every time someone reads this.)

captainnate
October 22, 2015
(Yea, less enchants! AND this is the most badass training camp out there! Get new recruits, and bring them here!)
by captainnate
October 22, 2015
(Yea, less enchants! AND this is the most badass training camp out there! Get new recruits, and bring them here!)

captainnate
October 22, 2015
(I left the mage's academy RP)
by captainnate
October 22, 2015
(I left the mage's academy RP)

captainnate
October 23, 2015
I wake a the crack of dawn, and my two trainees are still asleep, I build a fire and wait for them to wake
by captainnate
October 23, 2015
I wake a the crack of dawn, and my two trainees are still asleep, I build a fire and wait for them to wake

Grolahmul
October 23, 2015

*I had been in the Sky Sanctuary

(http://41.media.tumblr.com/7b302fb576044ecd22da245501e51684/tumblr_njzuck2gVe1rp8s0ho1_1280.jpg),

and Palutena knew about the camp, and how I had planned to go there.*

"Gold, time to wake up," said Palutena, shaking my shoulder.

I wake up quickly, "It's time?"

"Yes. To the camp with you," said Palutena. She sends me down with a ray of light. When I get to the Earth's surface, the light slows me, and I land. (I fall, and the power of Palutena's light slows me to a stop.) I then run over to the camp, now nearby, and see who I assume to be Talen by a fire.

"Hello, Talen, right?" asked Gold, "My name's Gol'diir, but call me Gold. And

S3 GR3D NAU

"

*My golden scales swiftly turn to a light tan, and my mouth thins, becoming a muzzle like a wolf's. My greatswords phase into my body, as does all of my armor, leaving me with just my underclothes. My horns dissapear, and my scales elongate and soften, becoming fur. My lower muzzle's fur lightens a little, and my new armor basically comes out of my skin. My Blade of Woe phases from my side and latches itsself onto my belt. My muscles shrink by a little, making me a little bit thinner. And finally, my wings shrink and eventually dissapear.*

"Ko'Do'Kar is here," said KDK, "But this one can call him KDK, if he wants to."

by Grolahmul
October 23, 2015

*I had been in the Sky Sanctuary

(http://41.media.tumblr.com/7b302fb576044ecd22da245501e51684/tumblr_njzuck2gVe1rp8s0ho1_1280.jpg),

and Palutena knew about the camp, and how I had planned to go there.*

"Gold, time to wake up," said Palutena, shaking my shoulder.

I wake up quickly, "It's time?"

"Yes. To the camp with you," said Palutena. She sends me down with a ray of light. When I get to the Earth's surface, the light slows me, and I land. (I fall, and the power of Palutena's light slows me to a stop.) I then run over to the camp, now nearby, and see who I assume to be Talen by a fire.

"Hello, Talen, right?" asked Gold, "My name's Gol'diir, but call me Gold. And

S3 GR3D NAU

"

*My golden scales swiftly turn to a light tan, and my mouth thins, becoming a muzzle like a wolf's. My greatswords phase into my body, as does all of my armor, leaving me with just my underclothes. My horns dissapear, and my scales elongate and soften, becoming fur. My lower muzzle's fur lightens a little, and my new armor basically comes out of my skin. My Blade of Woe phases from my side and latches itsself onto my belt. My muscles shrink by a little, making me a little bit thinner. And finally, my wings shrink and eventually dissapear.*

"Ko'Do'Kar is here," said KDK, "But this one can call him KDK, if he wants to."

captainnate
October 23, 2015
I don't flinch as if they were never here
"About time, we start training, we're is Gold, I just herd him"
by captainnate
October 23, 2015
I don't flinch as if they were never here

"About time, we start training, we're is Gold, I just herd him"

captainnate
October 23, 2015

I look at the armory and head over to it, and I sharpen my deadric short sword "What's your weapon, boy" I act mean to give a good first impression of a ruthless instructor, in time he'll lose me up to be kind, hopefully he'll feel like he achieved something

by captainnate
October 23, 2015

I look at the armory and head over to it, and I sharpen my deadric short sword "What's your weapon, boy" I act mean to give a good first impression of a ruthless instructor, in time he'll lose me up to be kind, hopefully he'll feel like he achieved something

Grolahmul
October 23, 2015

"Ko'Do'Kar has three weapons, as does Gold," said KDK, "Ko'Do'Kar has his claws, of course, An enchanted Glass Greatsword with Fire damage,( Didn't get it himself, he had Farenger enchant the Sword.) and the Blade of Woe he stole from the Brotherhood."

S3 BO HOND

*I change back*

"And I have an Elven Sword of Gleaning, which I looted from a dead Bandit, a Dwarven Greatsword of Freezing, Which I had Farengar enchant, and this."

*I lift my hand, palm up, revealing my Viridi's Palm.*

"This was given to me by the little-known sister of Kynareth, the more warlike nature goddess, Viridi. It works like a bow, with smaller, albeit infinite, arrows, and it's easier to hide."

by Grolahmul
October 23, 2015

"Ko'Do'Kar has three weapons, as does Gold," said KDK, "Ko'Do'Kar has his claws, of course, An enchanted Glass Greatsword with Fire damage,( Didn't get it himself, he had Farenger enchant the Sword.) and the Blade of Woe he stole from the Brotherhood."

S3 BO HOND

*I change back*

"And I have an Elven Sword of Gleaning, which I looted from a dead Bandit, a Dwarven Greatsword of Freezing, Which I had Farengar enchant, and this."

*I lift my hand, palm up, revealing my Viridi's Palm.*

"This was given to me by the little-known sister of Kynareth, the more warlike nature goddess, Viridi. It works like a bow, with smaller, albeit infinite, arrows, and it's easier to hide."

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.