Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] Camp point

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5 

Grolahmul
October 26, 2015

"No prob!" exclaimed Gold, "I could actually get us there faster. You have a strength potion?"

"Lady Palutena, if he does, get ready to make me fly."

"Okay, Gold."

by Grolahmul
October 26, 2015

"No prob!" exclaimed Gold, "I could actually get us there faster. You have a strength potion?"

"Lady Palutena, if he does, get ready to make me fly."

"Okay, Gold."

captainnate
October 27, 2015

hands you a strenght potion "hey kid, i'm not a alcemist, so don't abuse me with the potions"

by captainnate
October 27, 2015

hands you a strenght potion "hey kid, i'm not a alcemist, so don't abuse me with the potions"

Grolahmul
October 27, 2015

"Thanks," replied Gold, drinking the potion, "Take my arms, Talen, and let's fly!"

*My wngs glow blue, and I grab Talen's arm. Then I grab the other one, and take off, slowly at first, but when I get to my normal flying height (About a mile in the air,) I gain speed.*

by Grolahmul
October 27, 2015

"Thanks," replied Gold, drinking the potion, "Take my arms, Talen, and let's fly!"

*My wngs glow blue, and I grab Talen's arm. Then I grab the other one, and take off, slowly at first, but when I get to my normal flying height (About a mile in the air,) I gain speed.*

captainnate
October 28, 2015

*barly hear me* "T-T-This is c-c-crazy!!!!!"

by captainnate
October 28, 2015

*barly hear me* "T-T-This is c-c-crazy!!!!!"

Grolahmul
October 28, 2015

"This is why I needed the strength potion!" yelled Gold, "This way, we can get there in less than five minutes! I can only do this once per day, though! It's embarrassing!"

by Grolahmul
October 28, 2015

"This is why I needed the strength potion!" yelled Gold, "This way, we can get there in less than five minutes! I can only do this once per day, though! It's embarrassing!"

captainnate
October 28, 2015
*still barly hear me* "I-I-It's not e-e-embarrassing, it's cool, I'm not u-u-used to it"
by captainnate
October 28, 2015
*still barly hear me* "I-I-It's not e-e-embarrassing, it's cool, I'm not u-u-used to it"

Grolahmul
October 28, 2015

"I meant it's embarassing to be an angel who can't fly on his own!" shouted Gold over the wind.

"We're almost there, Gold! Prepare for land battle!" said Palutena, bringing me to the cave. I set down Talen, and land.

"We're here," said Gold, "Lady Palutena is my pilot in the air, so that's how I got us here, although I've never been here before."

by Grolahmul
October 28, 2015

"I meant it's embarassing to be an angel who can't fly on his own!" shouted Gold over the wind.

"We're almost there, Gold! Prepare for land battle!" said Palutena, bringing me to the cave. I set down Talen, and land.

"We're here," said Gold, "Lady Palutena is my pilot in the air, so that's how I got us here, although I've never been here before."

captainnate
October 28, 2015
"You've shouldn't have been here before, I found it on mistake.....I never make mistakes" I look up and see a dragon "Ooh! A dragon preist and a dragon, exciting!"
by captainnate
October 28, 2015
"You've shouldn't have been here before, I found it on mistake.....I never make mistakes" I look up and see a dragon "Ooh! A dragon preist and a dragon, exciting!"

Grolahmul
October 29, 2015

*I look up and see the dragon has three heads and no legs.*

"The Hewdraw!" exclaimed Gold, "I thought I killed that thing!"

(http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/kidicarus/images/0/0c/Hewdraw.png/revision/latest?cb=20120813010222)

by Grolahmul
October 29, 2015

*I look up and see the dragon has three heads and no legs.*

"The Hewdraw!" exclaimed Gold, "I thought I killed that thing!"

(http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/kidicarus/images/0/0c/Hewdraw.png/revision/latest?cb=20120813010222)

captainnate
October 29, 2015
"A what? I don't want to knis, leet just kill it, what is it worth? 400 gold? No, much more...oh right, kill it, so how did you 'kill' it?"
by captainnate
October 29, 2015
"A what? I don't want to knis, leet just kill it, what is it worth? 400 gold? No, much more...oh right, kill it, so how did you 'kill' it?"

Grolahmul
October 29, 2015

"It's not exactly a dragon," responded Gold, "It can be killed just like a wolf can. Basically, I killed it by blasting and meeleeing its heads off. Got a bow? I can't fly anymore today. My Palm will be good enough for me."

by Grolahmul
October 29, 2015

"It's not exactly a dragon," responded Gold, "It can be killed just like a wolf can. Basically, I killed it by blasting and meeleeing its heads off. Got a bow? I can't fly anymore today. My Palm will be good enough for me."

captainnate
October 29, 2015
*gives Deadric bow of buring* "don't hurt my baby"
by captainnate
October 29, 2015
*gives Deadric bow of buring* "don't hurt my baby"

Grolahmul
October 31, 2015

"...Ooookaaaaay," replied Gold, "I meant YOU use the bow, I can use my Palm weapon, given to me by Viridi, Kynareth's sister."

by Grolahmul
October 31, 2015

"...Ooookaaaaay," replied Gold, "I meant YOU use the bow, I can use my Palm weapon, given to me by Viridi, Kynareth's sister."

Grolahmul
October 31, 2015

(Why does this thread have a "Mature" rating?)

by Grolahmul
October 31, 2015

(Why does this thread have a "Mature" rating?)

captainnate
November 2, 2015

(I have no idea, i thought it would get y nasty after a while but were the only one in the RP so it won't get bad)

by captainnate
November 2, 2015

(I have no idea, i thought it would get y nasty after a while but were the only one in the RP so it won't get bad)

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5 

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.