YolGoraagKaazah
December 14, 2015

I love fire too lol

by YolGoraagKaazah
December 14, 2015

I love fire too lol

catjenkins
December 14, 2015

I start paper on fire with my candles... Luckily we don't have functioning smoke detectors.

I'm not crazy.

by catjenkins
December 14, 2015

I start paper on fire with my candles... Luckily we don't have functioning smoke detectors.

I'm not crazy.

YolGoraagKaazah
December 14, 2015

Whoa! I like fire but not that much : /

by YolGoraagKaazah
December 14, 2015

Whoa! I like fire but not that much : /

Duryoljot
December 14, 2015

Why waste magicka doing 3 dam. per second yourself when you can summon an atronauch to do it for you?

by Duryoljot
December 14, 2015

Why waste magicka doing 3 dam. per second yourself when you can summon an atronauch to do it for you?

Duryoljot
December 14, 2015

Oh and Cat that is kind of messed up. I like burning simulations, not the real deal.

by Duryoljot
December 14, 2015

Oh and Cat that is kind of messed up. I like burning simulations, not the real deal.

catjenkins
December 14, 2015

ehhh. *crying in a corner*

by catjenkins
December 14, 2015

ehhh. *crying in a corner*

YolGoraagKaazah
December 14, 2015

Ewwwww... I don't like summoning things do it yourself. 

by YolGoraagKaazah
December 14, 2015

Ewwwww... I don't like summoning things do it yourself. 

catjenkins
December 14, 2015

I agree with Yol. You get more satisfaction if you do it yourself.

by catjenkins
December 14, 2015

I agree with Yol. You get more satisfaction if you do it yourself.

YolGoraagKaazah
December 14, 2015

Summoning things are boring. Bound weapons are boring, use real weapons!

by YolGoraagKaazah
December 14, 2015

Summoning things are boring. Bound weapons are boring, use real weapons!

catjenkins
December 14, 2015

Also agreeable.

by catjenkins
December 14, 2015

Also agreeable.

Duryoljot
December 14, 2015

It creates a sense of progress. You start with atronauchs and eventually Dremoran warriors. And what about bound weapons? And raising the dead? That is cool stuff that I find more interesting than thrusting your hand at your foes and setting them on fire.

by Duryoljot
December 14, 2015

It creates a sense of progress. You start with atronauchs and eventually Dremoran warriors. And what about bound weapons? And raising the dead? That is cool stuff that I find more interesting than thrusting your hand at your foes and setting them on fire.

Duryoljot
December 15, 2015

Besides the point. My second best school would have to be Alteration. It can allow you to really mess up your foe's "tactics" in battle. It's even better when you get the DLCs.

by Duryoljot
December 15, 2015

Besides the point. My second best school would have to be Alteration. It can allow you to really mess up your foe's "tactics" in battle. It's even better when you get the DLCs.

Vulondovah21
December 17, 2015

My first favriote school is destruction. Why? Because it is useful for combat scenarios agaisnt foes that are certain to be weak to their opposite element.

My second favriote school is restoration.  I can duck behind a rock and start magically healing the numerous wounds I had been inflicted with only to stand up and get hit with major damage all over again.

by Vulondovah21
December 17, 2015

My first favriote school is destruction. Why? Because it is useful for combat scenarios agaisnt foes that are certain to be weak to their opposite element.

My second favriote school is restoration.  I can duck behind a rock and start magically healing the numerous wounds I had been inflicted with only to stand up and get hit with major damage all over again.

Duryoljot
December 17, 2015

Such basic preferences... I suppose you can't always win... Even in the magical realm.

by Duryoljot
December 17, 2015

Such basic preferences... I suppose you can't always win... Even in the magical realm.

Raxvulnax
December 18, 2015
I only use weapons. Magic sucks in my view. I do use shouts though, and I guess that's technically magic.
by Raxvulnax
December 18, 2015
I only use weapons. Magic sucks in my view. I do use shouts though, and I guess that's technically magic.
<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.