Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[T] [ND] Living in the Sunshine.

<<  <  1  2  3  4 > >>  

AmativEreiDinok
December 13, 2014

"Well, that just ruins the fun! But fine, we need to go to Markarth, We have some.. business there.

by AmativEreiDinok
December 13, 2014

"Well, that just ruins the fun! But fine, we need to go to Markarth, We have some.. business there.

Kahdremonik
December 13, 2014
Amativ Erei Dinok

"Ah, Markarth," Karl sighs almost fondly. "I remember being in Cidna Mine as a warden, about ten or so years back. Oh, and all that crap about 'Nobody escapes from Cidna Mine'? Yeah, not true. Just saying."

by Kahdremonik
December 13, 2014
Amativ Erei Dinok

"Ah, Markarth," Karl sighs almost fondly. "I remember being in Cidna Mine as a warden, about ten or so years back. Oh, and all that crap about 'Nobody escapes from Cidna Mine'? Yeah, not true. Just saying."

AmativEreiDinok
December 14, 2014

"Oh, I know, though talking about it is nothing like learning first hand."

by AmativEreiDinok
December 14, 2014

Kahdremonik
December 14, 2014
Amativ Erei Dinok

"Wait," Karl held up a silencing hand as he began walking towards the gate of Whiterun. "Let me guess, Madanach?"

by Kahdremonik
December 14, 2014
Amativ Erei Dinok

"Wait," Karl held up a silencing hand as he began walking towards the gate of Whiterun. "Let me guess, Madanach?"

AmativEreiDinok
December 15, 2014
Kahdremonik
Amativ Erei Dinok

"Correct, you've met her before?"

by AmativEreiDinok
December 15, 2014
Kahdremonik
Amativ Erei Dinok

Kahdremonik
December 20, 2014
Amativ Erei Dinok
Kahdremonik
Amativ Erei Dinok

"Yes, sadly," Karl frowns as less-than-savory memories arise. "She's a complete taff."

by Kahdremonik
December 20, 2014
Amativ Erei Dinok
Kahdremonik
Amativ Erei Dinok

"Yes, sadly," Karl frowns as less-than-savory memories arise. "She's a complete taff."

AmativEreiDinok
January 7, 2015
Kahdremonik
Amativ Erei Dinok
Kahdremonik
Amativ Erei Dinok

"True, but she is helpful"

by AmativEreiDinok
January 7, 2015
Kahdremonik
Amativ Erei Dinok
Kahdremonik
Amativ Erei Dinok

Kahdremonik
January 13, 2015
Amativ Erei Dinok

"Hah!" Karl scoffed. "Not to me. I met her once, and she tried to kill me simply because I was in the Legion!"

Karl stopped to pick out a tomato from a stall, sniffing it and taking a bite as he flipped a Septim in the handler's direction. "Nah, who you really need to be worried about is Maven Black-Briar. Not one lady I'd tangle with, but I'd have her in a jail cell in a heartbeat."

by Kahdremonik
January 13, 2015
Amativ Erei Dinok

"Hah!" Karl scoffed. "Not to me. I met her once, and she tried to kill me simply because I was in the Legion!"

Karl stopped to pick out a tomato from a stall, sniffing it and taking a bite as he flipped a Septim in the handler's direction. "Nah, who you really need to be worried about is Maven Black-Briar. Not one lady I'd tangle with, but I'd have her in a jail cell in a heartbeat."

AmativEreiDinok
January 22, 2015
Kahdremonik
Amativ Erei Dinok

Watch out for her, certainly, but she will pay a fair sum if you do some "work." Anyways, is there anything else you need to get before we go?

((P.S. I tried posting this earlier, didn't go through, sorry))

by AmativEreiDinok
January 22, 2015
Kahdremonik
Amativ Erei Dinok

Watch out for her, certainly, but she will pay a fair sum if you do some "work." Anyways, is there anything else you need to get before we go?

BoDuSil
January 22, 2015
((Lemme know when Shor'Tok can join in, possibly as a drunk))
by BoDuSil
January 22, 2015

Kahdremonik
January 26, 2015
Amativ Erei Dinok

((That's okay.))

Karl hummed in thought before shaking his head. "Nope, got everything I need," he said, patting his bag of holding.

by Kahdremonik
January 26, 2015
Amativ Erei Dinok

((That's okay.))

Karl hummed in thought before shaking his head. "Nope, got everything I need," he said, patting his bag of holding.

Kahdremonik
January 26, 2015
BoDuSil

((We'll be off towards our destination soon, so don't miss your cue. You'll know it when you see it.))

by Kahdremonik
January 26, 2015
BoDuSil

((We'll be off towards our destination soon, so don't miss your cue. You'll know it when you see it.))

BoDuSil
January 26, 2015
((Okay, also just in case I don't notice write down whenever it is a good time"Drinks please" and my guy will sit down and buy you some Argonian Ale.))
by BoDuSil
January 26, 2015
((Okay, also just in case I don't notice write down whenever it is a good time"Drinks please" and my guy will sit down and buy you some Argonian Ale.))

AmativEreiDinok
January 27, 2015
Kahdremonik
Amativ Erei Dinok

((That's okay.))

"Alright then, shall we buy a carridge? or do you prefer to walk?"

by AmativEreiDinok
January 27, 2015
Kahdremonik
Amativ Erei Dinok

((That's okay.))

Kahdremonik
January 28, 2015
Amativ Erei Dinok
Kahdremonik
Amativ Erei Dinok

((That's okay.))

"Let's walk."
And so they walked. That is, of course, a drunken man stumbled across them, badly singing off-key.

by Kahdremonik
January 28, 2015
Amativ Erei Dinok
Kahdremonik
Amativ Erei Dinok

((That's okay.))

"Let's walk."
And so they walked. That is, of course, a drunken man stumbled across them, badly singing off-key.

<<  <  1  2  3  4 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.