Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[T] [ND] Living in the Sunshine.

<<  <  1  2  3  4 

BoDuSil
February 22, 2015

((sorry i havent had time to answer, school and all))

"How about we take carriage." Zah'key says, with excitement. He calls for a carriage and a carriage comes. "50 septims, to Winterhold please, kind sir!" Zah'key tells the carriage driver. "Climb in back and we will be off!" the carriage driver replies. Zah'key climbs in. "Get in, it should be a few days to get to winterhold, but we can do it. I hate the cold there though- very... dreadful" Zah'key says, and obviously there is a story behind that sentence.

by BoDuSil
February 22, 2015

((sorry i havent had time to answer, school and all))

"How about we take carriage." Zah'key says, with excitement. He calls for a carriage and a carriage comes. "50 septims, to Winterhold please, kind sir!" Zah'key tells the carriage driver. "Climb in back and we will be off!" the carriage driver replies. Zah'key climbs in. "Get in, it should be a few days to get to winterhold, but we can do it. I hate the cold there though- very... dreadful" Zah'key says, and obviously there is a story behind that sentence.

ikaram
February 27, 2015

"Yes... Well, I can take the cold when I am hunting. Walking on the ice is bad, but the feel of an arrow piercing the *I can't remember what it's called, help pls* head... I love hunting. I can't always do it thanks to my job... Anyway, I will sleep for some time... Wake me up when we get there"

(I'd say it's 'round a day to Winterhold mate.)

by ikaram
February 27, 2015

"Yes... Well, I can take the cold when I am hunting. Walking on the ice is bad, but the feel of an arrow piercing the *I can't remember what it's called, help pls* head... I love hunting. I can't always do it thanks to my job... Anyway, I will sleep for some time... Wake me up when we get there"

(I'd say it's 'round a day to Winterhold mate.)

BoDuSil
March 1, 2015

"We are here! Its more gloomy then expected!" Zah'key yells out with excitement, hoping out of the carriage

by BoDuSil
March 1, 2015

"We are here! Its more gloomy then expected!" Zah'key yells out with excitement, hoping out of the carriage

ikaram
March 2, 2015

"Bah... It is as cold as I expected. Now, look..." Kaj doesn't waste a second. "You see those two guards talking over there? Get 'em. They are once that value duty over gold."

by ikaram
March 2, 2015

"Bah... It is as cold as I expected. Now, look..." Kaj doesn't waste a second. "You see those two guards talking over there? Get 'em. They are once that value duty over gold."

BoDuSil
March 8, 2015

*Zah'key crouches down and sneaks onto a roof, and snipes the guards. The townspeople panic from the sight of the guards dying*

by BoDuSil
March 8, 2015

*Zah'key crouches down and sneaks onto a roof, and snipes the guards. The townspeople panic from the sight of the guards dying*

ikaram
March 8, 2015

"That's more like it." 

Another guard sees Zah'key and yells: "Hey you!"

Kaj walks up to him and whispers into his ear, giving him a bag of gold.

"Hmm... Everything seems to be in order here. I'm sure these two died from suicide. I'll get them of the streets."

"I'm glad you are colaborating."

Kaj smiles as the guard walks away. "Greed is so good for my job..."

by ikaram
March 8, 2015

"That's more like it." 

Another guard sees Zah'key and yells: "Hey you!"

Kaj walks up to him and whispers into his ear, giving him a bag of gold.

"Hmm... Everything seems to be in order here. I'm sure these two died from suicide. I'll get them of the streets."

"I'm glad you are colaborating."

Kaj smiles as the guard walks away. "Greed is so good for my job..."

BoDuSil
March 8, 2015

"Yes. The guards of Skyim are supposedly make arrests when one commits a crime, yet they can be bribed like a shopkeeper. Anyways what's next, Kaj?" Zah'key says to Kaj, looking back at the guard then looking forward

by BoDuSil
March 8, 2015

"Yes. The guards of Skyim are supposedly make arrests when one commits a crime, yet they can be bribed like a shopkeeper. Anyways what's next, Kaj?" Zah'key says to Kaj, looking back at the guard then looking forward

ikaram
March 9, 2015

"I am heading to Riften. I sometimes hunt here but I can't right now. The other job I offered is still on the table."

by ikaram
March 9, 2015

"I am heading to Riften. I sometimes hunt here but I can't right now. The other job I offered is still on the table."

Kahdremonik
March 30, 2015
ikaram

OK, so this thread is kinda dead. Great. I haven't been able to find a new RP for months now.

Sorry, then, man. Sometimes, life just gets in the way and you can't just shoot it in the head and tell it to go bug somebody else while you distract yourself from a Physics thesis that you need to write in order to get your Master's, ya dig?

by Kahdremonik
March 30, 2015
ikaram

OK, so this thread is kinda dead. Great. I haven't been able to find a new RP for months now.

Sorry, then, man. Sometimes, life just gets in the way and you can't just shoot it in the head and tell it to go bug somebody else while you distract yourself from a Physics thesis that you need to write in order to get your Master's, ya dig?

ikaram
March 31, 2015

Huh?

by ikaram
March 31, 2015

Huh?

BoDuSil
April 12, 2015
@Kahdremonik so true
by BoDuSil
April 12, 2015
@Kahdremonik so true

Grolahmul
May 23, 2015
ikaram

I have an RP wher you can make a shout of your own on this page... I didn't know about the different forums then: I was new here. It hasn't really been commented on so it is on page 2.

by Grolahmul
May 23, 2015
ikaram

I have an RP wher you can make a shout of your own on this page... I didn't know about the different forums then: I was new here. It hasn't really been commented on so it is on page 2.

ikaram
May 25, 2015
GoldGonian
ikaram

Bitch please. I have an RP that is on page one simply because no one cared about it.

by ikaram
May 25, 2015
GoldGonian
ikaram

Bitch please. I have an RP that is on page one simply because no one cared about it.

<<  <  1  2  3  4 

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.