Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[T] [ND] Living in the Sunshine.

<<  <  1  2  3  4 > >>  

BoDuSil
January 28, 2015
"Hello lads! How is a nice drink of Argonian Ale for you today!" He is very cheerful, happy, and seems like a persuasive Argonian.
by BoDuSil
January 28, 2015
"Hello lads! How is a nice drink of Argonian Ale for you today!" He is very cheerful, happy, and seems like a persuasive Argonian.

ikaram
January 30, 2015

( I am not sure if I should be here, but I will get over anyway, if you don't mind?)

"Bloody Maven... Has her men all 'round Skyrim and she sends ME to fetch her THE golden bowl. I have 3 of these, but NO, it has to be THE golden bowl... Like I have nothing better to do. Ulfric will screw everything up if I don't get back alrea..." The Khajiit suddenly stops talking, and stops his horse. It is hard to resemble him under his black hood. The only noticable things are that he has a fine, brown steed, and an even better glass bow and many glass arrows at hand. Yet no sword, just a simple knife. A man with no brains would think he is a hunter. Some dumber man would think that he is just a rich guy showing off. But there is something deeper under that hood... And it isn't the grey fur with black stripes. You can see a large scar on his face, going from the bottom left of it to the top right, as if he was in great battles. Maybe that is how he earned the money? But why is there a dark hood? And why is there a mention of THE WOMAN, Maven Black-Briar? Something is odd about this cat...

"HEY! YOU, ARGONIAN! I see you got a nice drink there. I have got some Honey-Ale here, as I like to call it. It has been really rare since the brewery closed. So how 'bout we have a little exchange, ey?" Then he suddenly sees the Altmer. And stops caring about alchohol.

"I... I know you... I think... I could swear I saw an arrow pierce your face... A Stoarmcloak arrow. OF course, nobody survived that day... A bit thanks to me and my arrows piercing some faces of the stupid elves and even more stupid Nords." He walkes towards the Elf and grabs him.

"Explain yourself, NOW! Or else... Well, ya'll see. I don't like any of you, but you seem like a tolerable guy. I wouldn't be rude if I wasn't sure that YOU SHOULD BE DEAD." Clear anger can be seen on his face. "Magic is fine. BUT THIS is too far. I maybe ain't fanatical like that deadra lord, but I despise the undead, WHEN THEY WALK AND TALK LIKE NORMAL." He is making pauses a lot. Every word is filled with hatred and truthful anger of the undead... Or is it?

by ikaram
January 30, 2015

( I am not sure if I should be here, but I will get over anyway, if you don't mind?)

"Bloody Maven... Has her men all 'round Skyrim and she sends ME to fetch her THE golden bowl. I have 3 of these, but NO, it has to be THE golden bowl... Like I have nothing better to do. Ulfric will screw everything up if I don't get back alrea..." The Khajiit suddenly stops talking, and stops his horse. It is hard to resemble him under his black hood. The only noticable things are that he has a fine, brown steed, and an even better glass bow and many glass arrows at hand. Yet no sword, just a simple knife. A man with no brains would think he is a hunter. Some dumber man would think that he is just a rich guy showing off. But there is something deeper under that hood... And it isn't the grey fur with black stripes. You can see a large scar on his face, going from the bottom left of it to the top right, as if he was in great battles. Maybe that is how he earned the money? But why is there a dark hood? And why is there a mention of THE WOMAN, Maven Black-Briar? Something is odd about this cat...

"HEY! YOU, ARGONIAN! I see you got a nice drink there. I have got some Honey-Ale here, as I like to call it. It has been really rare since the brewery closed. So how 'bout we have a little exchange, ey?" Then he suddenly sees the Altmer. And stops caring about alchohol.

"I... I know you... I think... I could swear I saw an arrow pierce your face... A Stoarmcloak arrow. OF course, nobody survived that day... A bit thanks to me and my arrows piercing some faces of the stupid elves and even more stupid Nords." He walkes towards the Elf and grabs him.

"Explain yourself, NOW! Or else... Well, ya'll see. I don't like any of you, but you seem like a tolerable guy. I wouldn't be rude if I wasn't sure that YOU SHOULD BE DEAD." Clear anger can be seen on his face. "Magic is fine. BUT THIS is too far. I maybe ain't fanatical like that deadra lord, but I despise the undead, WHEN THEY WALK AND TALK LIKE NORMAL." He is making pauses a lot. Every word is filled with hatred and truthful anger of the undead... Or is it?

BoDuSil
January 31, 2015
"Sure, throw a few Septims in and you can have this superb Argonian Ale!" Zah'Key yells, glad to get a few Septims with a drink. He grins a creepy smile, showing his white teeth.
by BoDuSil
January 31, 2015
"Sure, throw a few Septims in and you can have this superb Argonian Ale!" Zah'Key yells, glad to get a few Septims with a drink. He grins a creepy smile, showing his white teeth.

ikaram
January 31, 2015

The Khajiit drops the elf. He clearly cares about a fine drink more than the undead.

"Alrighty. But if it ain't good, you are in big trouble." The cat throws a large bag filled with coins. "A 1000 septims. Some say it is too much. Some say even skooma is cheaper. And I say: 'Skooma maybe is nice, but ale is better.'" He takes a sip. And another. And then drinks the whole bottle. And smashes it on the ground. "Fine ale indeed. Still, nothing beats Honey-ale. I am letting you have some for free, because you look like someone who understands drinks!" The Khajiit throws a bottle towards the Argonian. 

"I apologise for not introducing myself. I am Kaj, The Khajiit. I maybe don't speak like a Khajiit, but I am proud to be one." He then looks at the the man and the elf behind him. "And don't even dare to call me a cat. Galmar has got scars from me. I once stripped a man naked, tied him and thrown him into the sea near Winterhold. I still cannot believe he survived. And all because they called me..." Kaj stops and says the word with true disguest "... A CAT."

by ikaram
January 31, 2015

The Khajiit drops the elf. He clearly cares about a fine drink more than the undead.

"Alrighty. But if it ain't good, you are in big trouble." The cat throws a large bag filled with coins. "A 1000 septims. Some say it is too much. Some say even skooma is cheaper. And I say: 'Skooma maybe is nice, but ale is better.'" He takes a sip. And another. And then drinks the whole bottle. And smashes it on the ground. "Fine ale indeed. Still, nothing beats Honey-ale. I am letting you have some for free, because you look like someone who understands drinks!" The Khajiit throws a bottle towards the Argonian. 

"I apologise for not introducing myself. I am Kaj, The Khajiit. I maybe don't speak like a Khajiit, but I am proud to be one." He then looks at the the man and the elf behind him. "And don't even dare to call me a cat. Galmar has got scars from me. I once stripped a man naked, tied him and thrown him into the sea near Winterhold. I still cannot believe he survived. And all because they called me..." Kaj stops and says the word with true disguest "... A CAT."

BoDuSil
January 31, 2015
"Why hello Kaj, and thank you for the drink. I feel your pain for these nords calling you a cat. I have been called a lizard before, and its not pleasant. My name is Zah'Key" Zah'Key takes a sip of the honey-ale "My reputation of a merchant and archer has provided me with a job- a bounty hunter. I am looking for some kind of group to do anything for the rest of my life, for it be a day, or a century. The last group I joined was killed by bandits. Including my brother and his wife and kids. Terrible people bandits are"
by BoDuSil
January 31, 2015
"Why hello Kaj, and thank you for the drink. I feel your pain for these nords calling you a cat. I have been called a lizard before, and its not pleasant. My name is Zah'Key" Zah'Key takes a sip of the honey-ale "My reputation of a merchant and archer has provided me with a job- a bounty hunter. I am looking for some kind of group to do anything for the rest of my life, for it be a day, or a century. The last group I joined was killed by bandits. Including my brother and his wife and kids. Terrible people bandits are"

ikaram
January 31, 2015

"And they call me a cat the most. Well, I have to say, as a bounty hunter you wouldn't fit much into my proffesion. I am an archer myself, but I mostly hunt animals, not criminals. Still, if you would like, you could come with me, and we will see if you can help in some way. If you are willing to risk GETTING a bounty, come with me. I happen to be heading to Riften, but since you are here, I can make a detour to Winterhold. There are some men there that... Honor loyalty more than gold. And I have got a high enough bounty there already. I need you to help me erase it. I need you to kill two guards, if you are up to the challenge. If you aren't, I maybe have another job for you, Argonian. For this one, we don't need to take a detour." Trough this talk, Kaj's riches and his dark hood come to an explanation. He is a criminal. And a good one. But still. that hood just doesn't want to let go of all of its secrets...

by ikaram
January 31, 2015

"And they call me a cat the most. Well, I have to say, as a bounty hunter you wouldn't fit much into my proffesion. I am an archer myself, but I mostly hunt animals, not criminals. Still, if you would like, you could come with me, and we will see if you can help in some way. If you are willing to risk GETTING a bounty, come with me. I happen to be heading to Riften, but since you are here, I can make a detour to Winterhold. There are some men there that... Honor loyalty more than gold. And I have got a high enough bounty there already. I need you to help me erase it. I need you to kill two guards, if you are up to the challenge. If you aren't, I maybe have another job for you, Argonian. For this one, we don't need to take a detour." Trough this talk, Kaj's riches and his dark hood come to an explanation. He is a criminal. And a good one. But still. that hood just doesn't want to let go of all of its secrets...

BoDuSil
January 31, 2015
"Okay, I am good at sneaking so sure I could take them out" Zah'Key is slightly surprised, but he knows its worth it
by BoDuSil
January 31, 2015
"Okay, I am good at sneaking so sure I could take them out" Zah'Key is slightly surprised, but he knows its worth it

ikaram
January 31, 2015

"Alright. I am sorry to ask for such a dirty job, as I am no goodie, and I like those guards for being loyal, one of the best virtues. It isn't personal." Kaj stops to think for a second. "A merchant AND an archer... Tell me, are you willing to give up yer job for a large pay? Because I think those two of your skills can be put to good use with my... Co-workers. After we are done in Winterhold, are you willing to come to Riften with me?"

by ikaram
January 31, 2015

"Alright. I am sorry to ask for such a dirty job, as I am no goodie, and I like those guards for being loyal, one of the best virtues. It isn't personal." Kaj stops to think for a second. "A merchant AND an archer... Tell me, are you willing to give up yer job for a large pay? Because I think those two of your skills can be put to good use with my... Co-workers. After we are done in Winterhold, are you willing to come to Riften with me?"

BoDuSil
January 31, 2015
"I cannot quit my job, for I own a store, but I shall put it under my son's responsibility. Now tell me of this... group as we walk to my son's house, its a few minutes from here" Zah'Key walks slowly to listen to Kaj. He wonders if its the Thieves Guild he is talking about.
by BoDuSil
January 31, 2015
"I cannot quit my job, for I own a store, but I shall put it under my son's responsibility. Now tell me of this... group as we walk to my son's house, its a few minutes from here" Zah'Key walks slowly to listen to Kaj. He wonders if its the Thieves Guild he is talking about.

ikaram
January 31, 2015

"Well, I was hoping if you could open a new store. You see, a store with archery equipment has been owned by an old man, as his son decided to go adventuring. He has recently passed away. I was hoping you could re-open that store, but also teach some of my co-workers which constantly fail at archery something. There are a couple of us who know it, but we are too busy doing something better."

by ikaram
January 31, 2015

"Well, I was hoping if you could open a new store. You see, a store with archery equipment has been owned by an old man, as his son decided to go adventuring. He has recently passed away. I was hoping you could re-open that store, but also teach some of my co-workers which constantly fail at archery something. There are a couple of us who know it, but we are too busy doing something better."

BoDuSil
January 31, 2015
"Sure! I will tell my son he now owns the store, give him a few Septims to run it, and I could open that store, possibly hire another merchant to run it when im gone, and there we go!" Zah'Key yells, glad to have a new store. He runs into the house to notify his son about the store, and about 10 minutes later walks out. "He said yes." Zah'Key smiles. "We can take carriage or go by feet. Which one shall it be." Zah'Key asks
by BoDuSil
January 31, 2015
"Sure! I will tell my son he now owns the store, give him a few Septims to run it, and I could open that store, possibly hire another merchant to run it when im gone, and there we go!" Zah'Key yells, glad to have a new store. He runs into the house to notify his son about the store, and about 10 minutes later walks out. "He said yes." Zah'Key smiles. "We can take carriage or go by feet. Which one shall it be." Zah'Key asks

Kahdremonik
February 1, 2015

((Woah, slow down! Ye gotta give every participant a chance to reply to your post before going off on a tangent, y'know. Basic FRP etiquette.))

by Kahdremonik
February 1, 2015

((Woah, slow down! Ye gotta give every participant a chance to reply to your post before going off on a tangent, y'know. Basic FRP etiquette.))

ikaram
February 1, 2015
Kahdremonik

Well then how about you repl already? I am sorry, I am used to an RP where bassicly we would be almost ready to leave, then wait for the last guy to say something. Once I missed 5 pages of discussion because I was "sleeping". Anyway, it takes you a oucple of days to make a single post, so how about you be more active while we wait?

by ikaram
February 1, 2015
Kahdremonik

Well then how about you repl already? I am sorry, I am used to an RP where bassicly we would be almost ready to leave, then wait for the last guy to say something. Once I missed 5 pages of discussion because I was "sleeping". Anyway, it takes you a oucple of days to make a single post, so how about you be more active while we wait?

AmativEreiDinok
February 2, 2015

This post has been deleted.

by AmativEreiDinok
February 2, 2015

This post has been deleted.

ikaram
February 21, 2015

OK, so this thread is kinda dead. Great. I haven't been able to find a new RP for months now.

by ikaram
February 21, 2015

OK, so this thread is kinda dead. Great. I haven't been able to find a new RP for months now.

<<  <  1  2  3  4 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.