A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[T/M] [ND/SD] Wherever it takes us

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5 > >>  

Ahkrinfeynvokun
June 2, 2015

Falin frowned, studying J'andri's face.

"It's strange for such a small village to fall victim to so many dragon attacks. One would think villages that play a more vital role in the Hold would be main targets."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
June 2, 2015

Falin frowned, studying J'andri's face.

"It's strange for such a small village to fall victim to so many dragon attacks. One would think villages that play a more vital role in the Hold would be main targets."

Ahmuldein
June 2, 2015

Flicks tail

"J'andri agrees. My college, along with Gold, has begun studying the dovah when they were in power in the days of Ysgramor and the Five Hundred Companions. I find it strange that, according to the lore, The Return happened after the elves slaughtered the Atmoran people. Could it be coincidental that the rise of the Aldmeri Dominion is happening during this supposed "rise" of the dovah?"

by Ahmuldein
June 2, 2015

Flicks tail

"J'andri agrees. My college, along with Gold, has begun studying the dovah when they were in power in the days of Ysgramor and the Five Hundred Companions. I find it strange that, according to the lore, The Return happened after the elves slaughtered the Atmoran people. Could it be coincidental that the rise of the Aldmeri Dominion is happening during this supposed "rise" of the dovah?"

Ahkrinfeynvokun
June 2, 2015

Falin tenses, her eyes growing cold.

"I wouldn't put it past those cowardly Altmer to be dabbling in something they should not."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
June 2, 2015

Falin tenses, her eyes growing cold.

"I wouldn't put it past those cowardly Altmer to be dabbling in something they should not."

Grolahmul
June 2, 2015

with a thoughtful look on face

"I have no clue what you have been reading, J'andri, but in my copy, the dragons appeared shortly after the White-Gold Concordat was signed by the Emperor. Well, forced to by the elves."

Renders what J'andri said about Kynesgrove, then bounces up from my chair like there's hot coals on it.

"Wait, did you say Kynesgrove? I saw that while looking for some potion ingredients! Damned dragon nearly took my life."

by Grolahmul
June 2, 2015

with a thoughtful look on face

"I have no clue what you have been reading, J'andri, but in my copy, the dragons appeared shortly after the White-Gold Concordat was signed by the Emperor. Well, forced to by the elves."

Renders what J'andri said about Kynesgrove, then bounces up from my chair like there's hot coals on it.

"Wait, did you say Kynesgrove? I saw that while looking for some potion ingredients! Damned dragon nearly took my life."

Ahmuldein
June 2, 2015

"Yes, but before that the elves had high power in the realm of Skyrim. It was when Ysgramor and his sons survived the Night of Tears LED by the elves, it has then when the 500 retaliated against the elves. That was when the Concordat was signed. I am simply wondering if history will repeat itself and we see another Night of Tears, another race rise to skyrim, and another legion of dovah. Since you were in Kynesgrove, what did you see?'

by Ahmuldein
June 2, 2015

"Yes, but before that the elves had high power in the realm of Skyrim. It was when Ysgramor and his sons survived the Night of Tears LED by the elves, it has then when the 500 retaliated against the elves. That was when the Concordat was signed. I am simply wondering if history will repeat itself and we see another Night of Tears, another race rise to skyrim, and another legion of dovah. Since you were in Kynesgrove, what did you see?'

Ahkrinfeynvokun
June 2, 2015

"Well, it is in the nature of the Dovah to conquer, is it not?"

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
June 2, 2015

"Well, it is in the nature of the Dovah to conquer, is it not?"

Grolahmul
June 2, 2015

"Well, I saw a large dragon yelling itno a mound of dirt, and then a dragon's skeleton popped out. It was a good thing I had magic, because the dragon skeleton was growing (Back?) flesh fast, so I cast some fire spells at it. Finally, a young Nord came in and did the same tning the big dragon did, instead of healing the dragon, though, the Nord blasted that skeleton to oblivion. I ran away, because the dragon was starting to glow, and I feared it would explode."

by Grolahmul
June 2, 2015

"Well, I saw a large dragon yelling itno a mound of dirt, and then a dragon's skeleton popped out. It was a good thing I had magic, because the dragon skeleton was growing (Back?) flesh fast, so I cast some fire spells at it. Finally, a young Nord came in and did the same tning the big dragon did, instead of healing the dragon, though, the Nord blasted that skeleton to oblivion. I ran away, because the dragon was starting to glow, and I feared it would explode."

Ahmuldein
June 3, 2015

Soon the confusion that filled J'andri's mind fled from him as he had a stunning realization.

"It was the Dovahkiin! The Nord! The Greybeards must have summoned him. J'andri believes that if there was a Dovahkiin summoned by the greybeards, the Dinoksetiid, or the end times, are near and fast approaching."

by Ahmuldein
June 3, 2015

Soon the confusion that filled J'andri's mind fled from him as he had a stunning realization.

"It was the Dovahkiin! The Nord! The Greybeards must have summoned him. J'andri believes that if there was a Dovahkiin summoned by the greybeards, the Dinoksetiid, or the end times, are near and fast approaching."

Ahkrinfeynvokun
June 3, 2015

Falin frowned.

"Hasn't the Dovahkiin already slain Alduin, the World Eater? Even if it only delayed from fulfilling his role, one would think it would have delayed him more than a mere five years."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
June 3, 2015

Falin frowned.

"Hasn't the Dovahkiin already slain Alduin, the World Eater? Even if it only delayed from fulfilling his role, one would think it would have delayed him more than a mere five years."

Ahmuldein
June 3, 2015

(the lore of skyrim states that thousands of years ago in the Mythic era that goes by many names like Merethic since it was ruled by the Mer, the first Elder Scroll along with Dragonrend was used by three hero's who's names I cannot remember but one was named something like Hfajgir the Old. Anyway, it has been thousands of years since we have seen dragons. The last one seen was in the times of Tiber Septim aka Talos)

by Ahmuldein
June 3, 2015

(the lore of skyrim states that thousands of years ago in the Mythic era that goes by many names like Merethic since it was ruled by the Mer, the first Elder Scroll along with Dragonrend was used by three hero's who's names I cannot remember but one was named something like Hfajgir the Old. Anyway, it has been thousands of years since we have seen dragons. The last one seen was in the times of Tiber Septim aka Talos)

Ahmuldein
June 3, 2015

"Alduin was never killed, rather banished into a Tiid-Ahraan, or a time wound"

by Ahmuldein
June 3, 2015

"Alduin was never killed, rather banished into a Tiid-Ahraan, or a time wound"

Ahkrinfeynvokun
June 3, 2015

(Don't forget this is five years after the game. Not the end of the world if you'd prefer it be while the game's story is taking place.)

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
June 3, 2015

(Don't forget this is five years after the game. Not the end of the world if you'd prefer it be while the game's story is taking place.)

Ahkrinfeynvokun
June 3, 2015

Falin leans back slightly, quiet, lost in thought.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
June 3, 2015

Falin leans back slightly, quiet, lost in thought.

Jedthraal Kaahvul
June 3, 2015

Nazeola's head sinks into his hands, covering his face as he realises that no matter what the outcome, the outcome will be bad.

"So what should we do? We're just four civilians, unless there's something that you're not telling me"

by Jedthraal Kaahvul
June 3, 2015

Nazeola's head sinks into his hands, covering his face as he realises that no matter what the outcome, the outcome will be bad.

"So what should we do? We're just four civilians, unless there's something that you're not telling me"

Grolahmul
June 3, 2015

Tries to remember more, then jumps

"OH! I remember the Dragonborn's words, and it went something like 'Fus ro dah! Wuld nah kest! Joor zah frul!' It sounded like a different language. I think it was called Dragontongue."

Remembers something he'd read at college.

"Hey, wait! The Greybeards shoud probably be able to help. I bet they know this language!"

by Grolahmul
June 3, 2015

Tries to remember more, then jumps

"OH! I remember the Dragonborn's words, and it went something like 'Fus ro dah! Wuld nah kest! Joor zah frul!' It sounded like a different language. I think it was called Dragontongue."

Remembers something he'd read at college.

"Hey, wait! The Greybeards shoud probably be able to help. I bet they know this language!"

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.