Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[T/M] [ND/SD] Wherever it takes us

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5 

deadeye21
June 26, 2015

'We saw him but he dissapeared but why chasing a man for murder this far for one girl'

by deadeye21
June 26, 2015

'We saw him but he dissapeared but why chasing a man for murder this far for one girl'

Dovah91
June 26, 2015

Zu'u los yun het ahrk daar fon malbrii krahus. Zu'u dreh ni tinvaak sarodaalen. 

by Dovah91
June 26, 2015

Zu'u los yun het ahrk daar fon malbrii krahus. Zu'u dreh ni tinvaak sarodaalen. 

roastedZork
June 26, 2015

Imperial Solder: "Grelod the Kind was a woman who ran HonnerHall orphanage in riften. Reports said that he simply walked in, killed her, and ran out. It took 5 years for us to track down his ID."

by roastedZork
June 26, 2015

Imperial Solder: "Grelod the Kind was a woman who ran HonnerHall orphanage in riften. Reports said that he simply walked in, killed her, and ran out. It took 5 years for us to track down his ID."

roastedZork
June 26, 2015

This post has been deleted.

by roastedZork
June 26, 2015

This post has been deleted.

Grolahmul
June 29, 2015

"What was his name? I heard about that death, and since then, numerous deaths had occurred throughout Skyrim. Wait, five years ago?" I smirk, "Maybe you're chasing the legendary dragonborn." Laughs. "Actually, some of the deaths did look odd, one of which looked like he flew: his hair was windblown. Also, he seemed to be going too fast to be human or anything."

by Grolahmul
June 29, 2015

"What was his name? I heard about that death, and since then, numerous deaths had occurred throughout Skyrim. Wait, five years ago?" I smirk, "Maybe you're chasing the legendary dragonborn." Laughs. "Actually, some of the deaths did look odd, one of which looked like he flew: his hair was windblown. Also, he seemed to be going too fast to be human or anything."

roastedZork
June 29, 2015

"We have some reports saying that his name is Zork. If you see him, please let us know." The imperial begins running up the steps again.

by roastedZork
June 29, 2015

"We have some reports saying that his name is Zork. If you see him, please let us know." The imperial begins running up the steps again.

deadeye21
June 30, 2015
' is there a bounty on him il track him down ?
by deadeye21
June 30, 2015
' is there a bounty on him il track him down ?

roastedZork
June 30, 2015

as the imperial is continuing, he replies with, "Yes, he does have a bounty. Some say they have also seen him pickpocketing them and stealing their personal belongings."

by roastedZork
June 30, 2015

as the imperial is continuing, he replies with, "Yes, he does have a bounty. Some say they have also seen him pickpocketing them and stealing their personal belongings."

Grolahmul
June 30, 2015

"I can understand him for that. Money's hard to get these days. But the killings, I don't understand."

by Grolahmul
June 30, 2015

"I can understand him for that. Money's hard to get these days. But the killings, I don't understand."

deadeye21
June 30, 2015
Now what now argonian ?
by deadeye21
June 30, 2015
Now what now argonian ?

roastedZork
July 1, 2015

When they look up, they see the man who was running jump off the cliff. Out of nowhere, he frezzes and goes down the cliff unhurt. he then thaws at the base and continues running. After that happened, the imperial solder appears again and starts heading down.

by roastedZork
July 1, 2015

When they look up, they see the man who was running jump off the cliff. Out of nowhere, he frezzes and goes down the cliff unhurt. he then thaws at the base and continues running. After that happened, the imperial solder appears again and starts heading down.

Grolahmul
July 2, 2015

"Oh, yeah. I guess I forgot to mention I used to be in the Thieves Guild in Riften."

by Grolahmul
July 2, 2015

"Oh, yeah. I guess I forgot to mention I used to be in the Thieves Guild in Riften."

roastedZork
July 2, 2015

When I knew I got away from the guards, I remembered my good times in riften. My amazing killing sprees, the thieves guild that I was in for a while, Even getting to steal from people and the guards. The thought about stealing from a guard made me laugh. I then decide to rest in the woods for the night.

by roastedZork
July 2, 2015

When I knew I got away from the guards, I remembered my good times in riften. My amazing killing sprees, the thieves guild that I was in for a while, Even getting to steal from people and the guards. The thought about stealing from a guard made me laugh. I then decide to rest in the woods for the night.

roastedZork
July 5, 2015

I use a spell to revive this thread.

by roastedZork
July 5, 2015

I use a spell to revive this thread.

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5 

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.