Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[T/M] [ND/SD] Wherever it takes us

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5 > >>  

Grolahmul
June 3, 2015

Riding his horse, Gold thought of how his friends helped him when he was stuck, defending him as he got both of his spells ready

"Thanks, you guys, for before."

by Grolahmul
June 3, 2015

Riding his horse, Gold thought of how his friends helped him when he was stuck, defending him as he got both of his spells ready

"Thanks, you guys, for before."

Ahmuldein
June 11, 2015

did this die?

by Ahmuldein
June 11, 2015

did this die?

Ahkrinfeynvokun
June 11, 2015

I'm wondering the same thing. All we really need is someone to respond to Gold's thanks

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
June 11, 2015

I'm wondering the same thing. All we really need is someone to respond to Gold's thanks

Ahmuldein
June 11, 2015

J'andri mounts a horse from the carriage which takes him longer than the others due to his lack of familiarity with the beast unnative to his home.

"Its is not a problem Gold. Now we need to keep moving if we want to investigate this dragon problem."

by Ahmuldein
June 11, 2015

J'andri mounts a horse from the carriage which takes him longer than the others due to his lack of familiarity with the beast unnative to his home.

"Its is not a problem Gold. Now we need to keep moving if we want to investigate this dragon problem."

Grolahmul
June 12, 2015

That took a while :P

"Okay, then. Let's go!"

by Grolahmul
June 12, 2015

That took a while :P

"Okay, then. Let's go!"

deadeye21
June 12, 2015

An orc with a steel bateleaxe named buskr walks on the rood 

'hello roadtraveler what are you doing close to my stronghold

by deadeye21
June 12, 2015

An orc with a steel bateleaxe named buskr walks on the rood 

'hello roadtraveler what are you doing close to my stronghold

Grolahmul
June 12, 2015

*stammering*

"We, we, we, we d-d-d-didn't know. We, we, we, we were just going to High Hrothgar t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-to in-in-investigating a problem about dragons."

by Grolahmul
June 12, 2015

*stammering*

"We, we, we, we d-d-d-didn't know. We, we, we, we were just going to High Hrothgar t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-to in-in-investigating a problem about dragons."

deadeye21
June 16, 2015

'Dragons hmmm do you mind if i join you could use a weapon master and smith.  because you need some better armor then that armor.

by deadeye21
June 16, 2015

'Dragons hmmm do you mind if i join you could use a weapon master and smith.  because you need some better armor then that armor.

Grolahmul
June 16, 2015

"Well, okay. Shall we go, then?"

by Grolahmul
June 16, 2015

"Well, okay. Shall we go, then?"

roastedZork
June 22, 2015

As they begin walking up the steps to high hrothgar, they see someone sprinting up the steps very quickly.

by roastedZork
June 22, 2015

As they begin walking up the steps to high hrothgar, they see someone sprinting up the steps very quickly.

Grolahmul
June 23, 2015

"Who's there? And why are you in such a hurry? We're friends, you can trust us."

by Grolahmul
June 23, 2015

"Who's there? And why are you in such a hurry? We're friends, you can trust us."

roastedZork
June 23, 2015

By the time he spoke, I was long gone.

by roastedZork
June 23, 2015

By the time he spoke, I was long gone.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
June 23, 2015

Falin worked her way south of Windhelm towards the small mining village of Kynesgrove. "I wonder if the others have found out anything about the dragons yet?" She wondered, trying to ignore the cold wind.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
June 23, 2015

Falin worked her way south of Windhelm towards the small mining village of Kynesgrove. "I wonder if the others have found out anything about the dragons yet?" She wondered, trying to ignore the cold wind.

deadeye21
June 25, 2015
'That wass odd ' maybe he was running from someone or something
by deadeye21
June 25, 2015
'That wass odd ' maybe he was running from someone or something

roastedZork
June 26, 2015

Almost immediatly after he said that, a man dressed like an imperial solder runs up to where the people are. "Hello, sirs. Have you seen a man running up these steps? He is wanted for murdering  Grelod the Kind."

by roastedZork
June 26, 2015

Almost immediatly after he said that, a man dressed like an imperial solder runs up to where the people are. "Hello, sirs. Have you seen a man running up these steps? He is wanted for murdering  Grelod the Kind."

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.