Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[T/M] [ND/SD] Wherever it takes us

1  2  3  4  5 > >>  

Jedthraal Kaahvul
June 1, 2015

I want this roleplay to be very free flowing, however I understand that it will go nowhere without some kind of structure, so.

It is 5 years after the events of Skyrim, the start place for this is in the courtyard of Windhelm. There are still whisperings of dragon's being resurrected due to dark magic, as well as rumours of the Aldmeri Diminion planning a new attack on Skyrim.

Introduce your character and we'll see how it goes!

by Jedthraal Kaahvul
June 1, 2015

I want this roleplay to be very free flowing, however I understand that it will go nowhere without some kind of structure, so.

It is 5 years after the events of Skyrim, the start place for this is in the courtyard of Windhelm. There are still whisperings of dragon's being resurrected due to dark magic, as well as rumours of the Aldmeri Diminion planning a new attack on Skyrim.

Introduce your character and we'll see how it goes!

Ahmuldein
June 1, 2015

A student from the College of Winterhold on a business trip to Windhelm stops by. The mage wears his robes along with fur-lined boots to keep warm in the bitter cold. He, a Khajiit, is not used to the climate of the Bron as he flicks the snow off his tail with disgust.

"What is all this talk of dragons?" 

by Ahmuldein
June 1, 2015

A student from the College of Winterhold on a business trip to Windhelm stops by. The mage wears his robes along with fur-lined boots to keep warm in the bitter cold. He, a Khajiit, is not used to the climate of the Bron as he flicks the snow off his tail with disgust.

"What is all this talk of dragons?" 

Jedthraal Kaahvul
June 1, 2015

Leaning against a wall, I look up to see you. Slightly startled at your confidence, I take a beat to assess the situation. I, a lone Redguard, look down to the floor.

"only whisperings from around the town, nothing serious. Probably just some silly children playing games or something"

by Jedthraal Kaahvul
June 1, 2015

Leaning against a wall, I look up to see you. Slightly startled at your confidence, I take a beat to assess the situation. I, a lone Redguard, look down to the floor.

"only whisperings from around the town, nothing serious. Probably just some silly children playing games or something"

Ahmuldein
June 1, 2015

Slightly relieved

"I thought I heard talk of dark magic"

by Ahmuldein
June 1, 2015

Slightly relieved

"I thought I heard talk of dark magic"

Grolahmul
June 1, 2015

*Then, a golden Argonian shows up (That's me) that the student knows. (BTW, what's your names in RP?)*

"Hello, Redgaurd, my name is Gold. And, fellow College student, I have been hearing this talk, too."

by Grolahmul
June 1, 2015

*Then, a golden Argonian shows up (That's me) that the student knows. (BTW, what's your names in RP?)*

"Hello, Redgaurd, my name is Gold. And, fellow College student, I have been hearing this talk, too."

Ahmuldein
June 1, 2015

"I believe this is the talk of Alduin, Lein Naakin. I spent some time in the Arconeum studying the techniques of his alok-dilon. My apologies Redguard, I never introduced myself. I am J'andri. Wait, listen!"

Overheard are talks of the Aldmeri Dominion making a direct attack of the followers of Talos and the relics of Ysgramor. Quickly thoughts and assumptions are made of the dragons and the elves in alliance or the return of Alduin entirely. Soon the conversation simmers as the three listeners try to comprehend what they have just heard

by Ahmuldein
June 1, 2015

"I believe this is the talk of Alduin, Lein Naakin. I spent some time in the Arconeum studying the techniques of his alok-dilon. My apologies Redguard, I never introduced myself. I am J'andri. Wait, listen!"

Overheard are talks of the Aldmeri Dominion making a direct attack of the followers of Talos and the relics of Ysgramor. Quickly thoughts and assumptions are made of the dragons and the elves in alliance or the return of Alduin entirely. Soon the conversation simmers as the three listeners try to comprehend what they have just heard

Ahkrinfeynvokun
June 1, 2015

An elf in a warm looking, dark robe approaches. Her face hidden by her hood.

"You're not the only ones that have heard such rumors, my friends. But perhaps it would be better to discuss such matters someplace warmer?"

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
June 1, 2015

An elf in a warm looking, dark robe approaches. Her face hidden by her hood.

"You're not the only ones that have heard such rumors, my friends. But perhaps it would be better to discuss such matters someplace warmer?"

Ahmuldein
June 1, 2015

Far too distracted by the cold to take suspicion into the stranger, J'andri accepts

"Vilernyr Inn is only down the road. J'andri complies"

by Ahmuldein
June 1, 2015

Far too distracted by the cold to take suspicion into the stranger, J'andri accepts

"Vilernyr Inn is only down the road. J'andri complies"

Grolahmul
June 2, 2015

Is we walk to the inn, I ask, "What're your names, elf and redgaurd? Or shall we just call you the Elf and the Redgaurd?"

by Grolahmul
June 2, 2015

Is we walk to the inn, I ask, "What're your names, elf and redgaurd? Or shall we just call you the Elf and the Redgaurd?"

Ahmuldein
June 2, 2015

Chuckles

by Ahmuldein
June 2, 2015

Chuckles

Grolahmul
June 2, 2015

Stares at J'andri, "I'm not kidding. What would I do if all of you got injured, just tell a gaurd 'My friends J'andri, a Redgaurd, and an Elf got injured?' Not likely!"

by Grolahmul
June 2, 2015

Stares at J'andri, "I'm not kidding. What would I do if all of you got injured, just tell a gaurd 'My friends J'andri, a Redgaurd, and an Elf got injured?' Not likely!"

Ahmuldein
June 2, 2015

Quickly resides the laughter into a cough. Flicks tail out of nervousness

Soon the group arrives at the inn where J'andri bolts towards opening the door to rid the overwhelming cold.

*Opens door* "So what did you all hear in the courtyard?"

by Ahmuldein
June 2, 2015

Quickly resides the laughter into a cough. Flicks tail out of nervousness

Soon the group arrives at the inn where J'andri bolts towards opening the door to rid the overwhelming cold.

*Opens door* "So what did you all hear in the courtyard?"

Jedthraal Kaahvul
June 2, 2015
"Sorry for my silence, deep in thought. I am Nazeola, but you can call me Naz"

I look over towards the Elf, expecting their turn.
by Jedthraal Kaahvul
June 2, 2015
"Sorry for my silence, deep in thought. I am Nazeola, but you can call me Naz"

I look over towards the Elf, expecting their turn.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
June 2, 2015

The elf pulled back her hood, revealing her short white hair and crimson eyes. A deep scar marred the right side of the Bosmer's face.

"My apologies, I can't seem to concentrate in this damnable cold. My name is Falin."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
June 2, 2015

The elf pulled back her hood, revealing her short white hair and crimson eyes. A deep scar marred the right side of the Bosmer's face.

"My apologies, I can't seem to concentrate in this damnable cold. My name is Falin."

Ahmuldein
June 2, 2015

The group sits a table in the Inn and orders some mead. The discussion of dragons begin

"J'andri heard one of them talk about a dragon attack in Kynesgrove! J'andri has a friend who works the farm there. If this is true, J'andri hopes for the best."

by Ahmuldein
June 2, 2015

The group sits a table in the Inn and orders some mead. The discussion of dragons begin

"J'andri heard one of them talk about a dragon attack in Kynesgrove! J'andri has a friend who works the farm there. If this is true, J'andri hopes for the best."

1  2  3  4  5 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.