Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

The Ban Game!!!

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  202  203  204  205  206  294  295  296  297 > >>  

[deleted]
May 31, 2017

banned for believing i follow you and for random warrior pic, i only follow the strongest of the dov, joor mey.

by [deleted]
May 31, 2017

banned for believing i follow you and for random warrior pic, i only follow the strongest of the dov, joor mey.

Vulreytholm
June 2, 2017

Banned because any dov can become the strongest. Never limit yourself.

by Vulreytholm
June 2, 2017

Banned because any dov can become the strongest. Never limit yourself.

Alvulnax
June 4, 2017

Banned for thinking anything could be limitless!

by Alvulnax
June 4, 2017

Banned for thinking anything could be limitless!

Vulreytholm
June 4, 2017

Banned for limitting yourself. I just said to not do that.

by Vulreytholm
June 4, 2017

Banned for limitting yourself. I just said to not do that.

[deleted]
June 5, 2017

Banned for suggesting that any dov has the mulaag, the power to become the strongest. The strongest become the strongest the same reason the sun rises every day, every spaceship looks like genitals... Destiny.

by [deleted]
June 5, 2017

Banned for suggesting that any dov has the mulaag, the power to become the strongest. The strongest become the strongest the same reason the sun rises every day, every spaceship looks like genitals... Destiny.

Dinokdovokunne
June 6, 2017

Banned for assuming one cannot become more powerful than one already is.  One can always become more powerful, for example, my character gained the power to transmute iron to silver, and silver to gold, not to mention that his fists do more damage than any weapon that he has ever used.  Power is always attainable, and power builds with age and experience.

by Dinokdovokunne
June 6, 2017

Banned for assuming one cannot become more powerful than one already is.  One can always become more powerful, for example, my character gained the power to transmute iron to silver, and silver to gold, not to mention that his fists do more damage than any weapon that he has ever used.  Power is always attainable, and power builds with age and experience.

[deleted]
June 6, 2017

Nuz, i ban you because.  I did not say one cannot become stronger, any can gain power should they show the determination, some are just created powerful, some are created weak, and few are destined to have the title of Thuru.

by [deleted]
June 6, 2017

Nuz, i ban you because.  I did not say one cannot become stronger, any can gain power should they show the determination, some are just created powerful, some are created weak, and few are destined to have the title of Thuru.

Dinokdovokunne
June 7, 2017

Zu'u los ni faal Thur, Zu'u los nunon aan aar do faal Thur do Dinok.  You are herby banned for saying such a thing!  I am not implying that you called me Thuru, I am also sorry for implying that you said one cannot become stronger.

by Dinokdovokunne
June 7, 2017

Zu'u los ni faal Thur, Zu'u los nunon aan aar do faal Thur do Dinok.  You are herby banned for saying such a thing!  I am not implying that you called me Thuru, I am also sorry for implying that you said one cannot become stronger.

[deleted]
June 7, 2017

Banned for misinterpreting yet another of my bans, I merely said that few are destined to have the title of Thuru. I never said anything about you being Thuru.

by [deleted]
June 7, 2017

Banned for misinterpreting yet another of my bans, I merely said that few are destined to have the title of Thuru. I never said anything about you being Thuru.

Veyd Sahvoz
June 7, 2017
All of you banned for your miscommunication.
by Veyd Sahvoz
June 7, 2017
All of you banned for your miscommunication.

[deleted]
June 7, 2017

Banned because there was no need for said miscommunication.

by [deleted]
June 7, 2017

Banned because there was no need for said miscommunication.

Dinokdovokunne
June 8, 2017

Banned because I had said that I was not saying that you had implied that I am Thuru, and you are also banned for not capitalizing the word 'I' when referring to yourself.  How shameful that you do not consider yourself a person, for if you do, you would capitalize 'I" when you referred to yourself.  I am not being serious about this topic just so you know.  Not to sound impolite or anything.

by Dinokdovokunne
June 8, 2017

Banned because I had said that I was not saying that you had implied that I am Thuru, and you are also banned for not capitalizing the word 'I' when referring to yourself.  How shameful that you do not consider yourself a person, for if you do, you would capitalize 'I" when you referred to yourself.  I am not being serious about this topic just so you know.  Not to sound impolite or anything.

[deleted]
June 8, 2017

Banned because why are we still even talking about this. Banned for being so bloody impolite you're so rude I don't even know why you bother talking to anyone.

by [deleted]
June 8, 2017

Banned because why are we still even talking about this. Banned for being so bloody impolite you're so rude I don't even know why you bother talking to anyone.

Dinokdovokunne
June 9, 2017

I'm not trying to be rude, I'm sorry.  I was pretty grouchy yesterday, I apologize for my words.  I didi not realize how rude they sounded until today.  Self-ban for assholeishness.

by Dinokdovokunne
June 9, 2017

I'm not trying to be rude, I'm sorry.  I was pretty grouchy yesterday, I apologize for my words.  I didi not realize how rude they sounded until today.  Self-ban for assholeishness.

Veyd Sahvoz
June 11, 2017
Banned for forgetting the one rule of the ban game: nothing here is serious whatsoever and should not be taken serious. Chances are if someone is serious they are playing it off as a joke so it's probably best to not take offense to it.
by Veyd Sahvoz
June 11, 2017
Banned for forgetting the one rule of the ban game: nothing here is serious whatsoever and should not be taken serious. Chances are if someone is serious they are playing it off as a joke so it's probably best to not take offense to it.
<<  <  1  2  3  ...  202  203  204  205  206  294  295  296  297 > >>