Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

The Ban Game!!!

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  200  201  202  203  204  294  295  296  297 > >>  

Jordan L
May 16, 2017
Banned for forgetting that i carry the biggest banhammer of all. I call her the noob hammer. Or Debby.
by Jordan L
May 16, 2017
Banned for forgetting that i carry the biggest banhammer of all. I call her the noob hammer. Or Debby.

Necromas
May 16, 2017

Banned for giving a typicaly male associated item a female nickname. How disgraceful. 

by Necromas
May 16, 2017

Banned for giving a typicaly male associated item a female nickname. How disgraceful. 

Vulreytholm
May 16, 2017

Banned because the banhammer can be whatever it wants, for example, mine is a bird, more specifically, it is the (Ban)Hammer of Sol from Destiny.

by Vulreytholm
May 16, 2017

Banned because the banhammer can be whatever it wants, for example, mine is a bird, more specifically, it is the (Ban)Hammer of Sol from Destiny.

[deleted]
May 16, 2017

Banned for daring to speaketh the name of thine game on this site. Especially in relation to Silduzun, Fin Altu

by [deleted]
May 16, 2017

Banned for daring to speaketh the name of thine game on this site. Especially in relation to Silduzun, Fin Altu

Necromas
May 18, 2017

Banned for saying things I do not comprehend. Or cannot comprehend. I'm not sure honestly. 

by Necromas
May 18, 2017

Banned for saying things I do not comprehend. Or cannot comprehend. I'm not sure honestly. 

Dinokdovokunne
May 18, 2017

Banned for being unsure!!  You are The Great Necromas, who is less great than the Legendary Paaethurnax, but still great!!  You are a Dovah!!  Be sure of yourself, O Great Necromas, who is less great than the Legendary Paaethurnax, but still great!!

by Dinokdovokunne
May 18, 2017

Banned for being unsure!!  You are The Great Necromas, who is less great than the Legendary Paaethurnax, but still great!!  You are a Dovah!!  Be sure of yourself, O Great Necromas, who is less great than the Legendary Paaethurnax, but still great!!

Necromas
May 18, 2017

I may be great, though not as greath as Parthranax, and I am sure of myself. I Am unsure of what they are saying. Banned for this small and trivial missunderstanding. 

by Necromas
May 18, 2017

I may be great, though not as greath as Parthranax, and I am sure of myself. I Am unsure of what they are saying. Banned for this small and trivial missunderstanding. 

Dinokdovokunne
May 18, 2017

OK  THEN, SORRY ABOUT MISUNDERSTANDING.  Shit, I had caps lock on and I'm too lazy to fix what I just did, soo... Self ban for continuing on about one's own laziness and for not correcting a mistake.

by Dinokdovokunne
May 18, 2017

OK  THEN, SORRY ABOUT MISUNDERSTANDING.  Shit, I had caps lock on and I'm too lazy to fix what I just did, soo... Self ban for continuing on about one's own laziness and for not correcting a mistake.

xxSEANAGGEDONxx
May 18, 2017

Ban for self-banning.

by xxSEANAGGEDONxx
May 18, 2017

Ban for self-banning.

Veyd Sahvoz
May 18, 2017
HOLY SHIT YOU GUYS MADE IT PAST 200 PAGES BY THE GODS!!! GHSHTGFDGZHUJFT

I never thought I'd see this day, but I did and despite I'm late I want to just say you gus are all great. :)
by Veyd Sahvoz
May 18, 2017
HOLY SHIT YOU GUYS MADE IT PAST 200 PAGES BY THE GODS!!! GHSHTGFDGZHUJFT

I never thought I'd see this day, but I did and despite I'm late I want to just say you gus are all great. :)

Veyd Sahvoz
May 18, 2017
Banned cuz you guys finally did it and it took this long

Kidding of course.
by Veyd Sahvoz
May 18, 2017
Banned cuz you guys finally did it and it took this long

Kidding of course.

[deleted]
May 18, 2017

banned for not looking at page 200 and seeing that not only did Paarthurnax ban on it, but he also banned me. :D (life goals = achieved)

Also i ban Necromas for not banning me like i told him to, thus ruining the reason i told him to in the first place.

by [deleted]
May 18, 2017

banned for not looking at page 200 and seeing that not only did Paarthurnax ban on it, but he also banned me. :D (life goals = achieved)

Also i ban Necromas for not banning me like i told him to, thus ruining the reason i told him to in the first place.

Dok Fahdon
May 19, 2017
Banned for existing :p

by Dok Fahdon
May 19, 2017
Banned for existing :p

Dinokdovokunne
May 19, 2017
xxSEANAGGEDONxx

Ban for self-banning.

WHAT'S THAT?  I CAN'T HEAR YOU!  YOU'RE TALKING TOO QUIET!!  BANNED FOR BEING TOO QUIET!!

by Dinokdovokunne
May 19, 2017
xxSEANAGGEDONxx

Ban for self-banning.

WHAT'S THAT?  I CAN'T HEAR YOU!  YOU'RE TALKING TOO QUIET!!  BANNED FOR BEING TOO QUIET!!

Felahviing
May 19, 2017

Banned for bing too loud

by Felahviing
May 19, 2017

Banned for bing too loud

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  200  201  202  203  204  294  295  296  297 > >>