The Bug Stomper
September 25, 2015

"You people are just as mad as Britas!"

by The Bug Stomper
September 25, 2015

"You people are just as mad as Britas!"

Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 25, 2015

"I'm starting to think the same," Dereth muttered.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 25, 2015

"I'm starting to think the same," Dereth muttered.

Lokonikah
September 25, 2015
epic AKH

Why is it that they always antagonize me? And go angry and me? And FREEZE me in an uncomfortable position?! Damn, this arrow in my knee is killing me.

(( Ha! Haha. HA. HA! Also, how yer NOT intimidated by a dragon? I don't see that happening, cuz what sane person, besides the Dragonborn, WOULDN'T be intimidated by one? If it were even a US Navy SEAL or Russian Spetsnaz, they would be shitting themselves. Also, even dragons can fear other dragons, or the Dragonborn fearing other dragons/another Dragonborn. He DEFINITELY feared Alduin, and the feeling was mutual. So, yeah... ))

by Lokonikah
September 25, 2015
epic AKH

Why is it that they always antagonize me? And go angry and me? And FREEZE me in an uncomfortable position?! Damn, this arrow in my knee is killing me.

(( Ha! Haha. HA. HA! Also, how yer NOT intimidated by a dragon? I don't see that happening, cuz what sane person, besides the Dragonborn, WOULDN'T be intimidated by one? If it were even a US Navy SEAL or Russian Spetsnaz, they would be shitting themselves. Also, even dragons can fear other dragons, or the Dragonborn fearing other dragons/another Dragonborn. He DEFINITELY feared Alduin, and the feeling was mutual. So, yeah... ))

Lokonikah
September 25, 2015

"You mortals, always acting in such insane ways. Leave the Argonian to me." The dragon turns to the Argonian, before uttering one Word.

KR3

The Argonian would feel a terrible pain from the Shout, but the dragon speaks up yet again.

"Tell us where this... whatever his name is, is hiding, so we may find him. And, where is Golonikah, my brother? An earth-green dragon, male, the same size and features as me. Tell us, assassin, or the pain will get worse. After you tell us, your suffering will end."

by Lokonikah
September 25, 2015

"You mortals, always acting in such insane ways. Leave the Argonian to me." The dragon turns to the Argonian, before uttering one Word.

KR3

The Argonian would feel a terrible pain from the Shout, but the dragon speaks up yet again.

"Tell us where this... whatever his name is, is hiding, so we may find him. And, where is Golonikah, my brother? An earth-green dragon, male, the same size and features as me. Tell us, assassin, or the pain will get worse. After you tell us, your suffering will end."

VahloK
September 25, 2015
"Awhhh!!! Why does the dragon always have the fun?" *Killing a small lizard*
by VahloK
September 25, 2015
"Awhhh!!! Why does the dragon always have the fun?" *Killing a small lizard*

Lokonikah
September 25, 2015

"You think torture is fun?" The dragons swivels his head at the one who speaks, glaring at him before turning back to Paalus

by Lokonikah
September 25, 2015

"You think torture is fun?" The dragons swivels his head at the one who speaks, glaring at him before turning back to Paalus

VahloK
September 25, 2015
"Sorry Mr Dragon. But its fun for me." *hide beside a tree*
by VahloK
September 25, 2015
"Sorry Mr Dragon. But its fun for me." *hide beside a tree*

Lokonikah
September 25, 2015

He snorts at the man, blowing a small puff of frost at the man. Only enough to chill him, of course.

"My name is Lokonikah. Use it, joor."

by Lokonikah
September 25, 2015

He snorts at the man, blowing a small puff of frost at the man. Only enough to chill him, of course.

"My name is Lokonikah. Use it, joor."

The Bug Stomper
September 25, 2015

"He...He's somewhere in the cave. It's a maze. He gives us a code telepathic...agh...ly...Just...read my mind." He started laughing, crying tears of agony.

"As for your brother...don't have a single idea. Please...could you stop it?!"

by The Bug Stomper
September 25, 2015

"He...He's somewhere in the cave. It's a maze. He gives us a code telepathic...agh...ly...Just...read my mind." He started laughing, crying tears of agony.

"As for your brother...don't have a single idea. Please...could you stop it?!"

Lokonikah
September 25, 2015

He stares at the Argonian for a moment longer, before letting out another Shout, knocking him out as he recieves all the energy point-blank. In the face.

FUS

"Now, let us go."

by Lokonikah
September 25, 2015

He stares at the Argonian for a moment longer, before letting out another Shout, knocking him out as he recieves all the energy point-blank. In the face.

FUS

"Now, let us go."

Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 25, 2015

Dereth was silent, studying the unconscious Argonian. "Go on ahead, I'll catch up."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 25, 2015

Dereth was silent, studying the unconscious Argonian. "Go on ahead, I'll catch up."

YolGoraagKaazah
September 25, 2015

"He's still coming with us, he'll tell Britas we're heading for him."

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 25, 2015

"He's still coming with us, he'll tell Britas we're heading for him."

VahloK
September 25, 2015
"Shit. That was cold." *Wrap around his hand*
by VahloK
September 25, 2015
"Shit. That was cold." *Wrap around his hand*

YolGoraagKaazah
September 25, 2015

"Lokonikah, are you willing to give us a ride?"

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 25, 2015

"Lokonikah, are you willing to give us a ride?"

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  19  20  21  22  23  26  27  28  29 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.