A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [SD] Druid of the Caves

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29 > >>  

Lokonikah
October 21, 2015
epic AKH

Paalus reawoke...What the...right. Druids. Mad cult leader. Damn.

"We're at the maze, eh? Just saying, it's gonna be hard. This maze isn't of any other."

In response, the lesser god sweeps his head to the Argonian with a snarl, his glare seeming to pierce into Paalus' very soul.

by Lokonikah
October 21, 2015
epic AKH

Paalus reawoke...What the...right. Druids. Mad cult leader. Damn.

"We're at the maze, eh? Just saying, it's gonna be hard. This maze isn't of any other."

In response, the lesser god sweeps his head to the Argonian with a snarl, his glare seeming to pierce into Paalus' very soul.

The Bug Stomper
October 21, 2015

Holy shit.

"This is only a warning! Do you want to survive or not?"

by The Bug Stomper
October 21, 2015

Holy shit.

"This is only a warning! Do you want to survive or not?"

Lokonikah
October 21, 2015

The dragon continues to glare at him, before huffing.

"I can already smell the magic, here. I know of the danger."

by Lokonikah
October 21, 2015

Lokonikah
October 21, 2015

by Lokonikah
October 21, 2015

The Bug Stomper
October 21, 2015

"You don't understand...the maze...is alive. It can and will do anything to kill your mind. A dovah might be handle to it, but not a group of mortals."

by The Bug Stomper
October 21, 2015

"You don't understand...the maze...is alive. It can and will do anything to kill your mind. A dovah might be handle to it, but not a group of mortals."

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 21, 2015

Dereth nodded. "I wouldn't be surprised if it's filled with illusions or something."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 21, 2015

Dereth nodded. "I wouldn't be surprised if it's filled with illusions or something."

The Bug Stomper
October 21, 2015

"This will be fun to watch. Disturbingly fun." Paalus closed his eyes and returned to sleep.

by The Bug Stomper
October 21, 2015

"This will be fun to watch. Disturbingly fun." Paalus closed his eyes and returned to sleep.

Lokonikah
October 21, 2015

"Bah, only dovah or dovahkiin can truly defeat another dov. This 'living maze' is nothing compared to us." He chuckles arrogantly, completely sure of his abilities, even if he cannot fly over the maze.

by Lokonikah
October 21, 2015

"Bah, only dovah or dovahkiin can truly defeat another dov. This 'living maze' is nothing compared to us." He chuckles arrogantly, completely sure of his abilities, even if he cannot fly over the maze.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 21, 2015

Dereth frowned slightly. Arrogant creature. His pendant glowed slightly, like a dim ember.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 21, 2015

Dereth frowned slightly. Arrogant creature. His pendant glowed slightly, like a dim ember.

VahloK
October 21, 2015
"So whats gonna happan if we lost?" *looking at the maze*
by VahloK
October 21, 2015
"So whats gonna happan if we lost?" *looking at the maze*

YolGoraagKaazah
October 21, 2015

*happen "Then we're going to be in here for awhile, we better not get lost."

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 21, 2015

*happen "Then we're going to be in here for awhile, we better not get lost."

VahloK
October 21, 2015
"Can we use a spell that can show us the path?*" *Checking his satchel* (guys whats is the name of that spell...)
by VahloK
October 21, 2015
"Can we use a spell that can show us the path?*" *Checking his satchel* (guys whats is the name of that spell...)

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 21, 2015

"I'm not sure how well clairvoyance would work here, given the strength of the enchantments."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 21, 2015

"I'm not sure how well clairvoyance would work here, given the strength of the enchantments."

YolGoraagKaazah
October 21, 2015

Tholim laughs at Vahlok's stupidity "These are Druids, they use the most powerful magik, clairvoyance won't do anything."

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 21, 2015

Tholim laughs at Vahlok's stupidity "These are Druids, they use the most powerful magik, clairvoyance won't do anything."

The Bug Stomper
October 21, 2015

"Hehehe...it can manipulate any spells you use. You can't use anything in there except your wit and your sanity."

by The Bug Stomper
October 21, 2015

"Hehehe...it can manipulate any spells you use. You can't use anything in there except your wit and your sanity."

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.