Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [SD] The Immortals (Ended)

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  24  25  26  27 > >>  

Emperor of Man
September 6, 2015

'I don't know, kill them, feed to the dogs. Or get them even more drunk and place them in an undisclosed location.' I shrugged.

by Emperor of Man
September 6, 2015

'I don't know, kill them, feed to the dogs. Or get them even more drunk and place them in an undisclosed location.' I shrugged.

Emperor of Man
September 6, 2015

'Hm, what is this?' I look at the cover, 'Ah! A novel!'

by Emperor of Man
September 6, 2015

'Hm, what is this?' I look at the cover, 'Ah! A novel!'

YolGoraagKaazah
September 6, 2015

After about 12 tankards of mead Makor was still going as the bartenders kept giving more mead. "I can go all day." Makor looks at Sauriil's table "You guys are missing all the fun!"

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 6, 2015

After about 12 tankards of mead Makor was still going as the bartenders kept giving more mead. "I can go all day." Makor looks at Sauriil's table "You guys are missing all the fun!"

Emperor of Man
September 6, 2015

I spit out my tea. 'Fun? Getting drunk and bedding dozens of women at once because of it . . .  is fun?' I look at Falin, 'What are we going to do with them?'

by Emperor of Man
September 6, 2015

I spit out my tea. 'Fun? Getting drunk and bedding dozens of women at once because of it . . .  is fun?' I look at Falin, 'What are we going to do with them?'

YolGoraagKaazah
September 6, 2015

(oh yeah Zork you should join the thread "Tale of the Nervarine" it is the prequel to this series and don't use zork)

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 6, 2015

(oh yeah Zork you should join the thread "Tale of the Nervarine" it is the prequel to this series and don't use zork)

YolGoraagKaazah
September 6, 2015

"Of course it is!" he said while drinking his mead "That's why you never get woman!" Makor looks at Deadeye, "Sauriil, strange he is."

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 6, 2015

"Of course it is!" he said while drinking his mead "That's why you never get woman!" Makor looks at Deadeye, "Sauriil, strange he is."

roastedZork
September 6, 2015
{I don't know what I would do in there.}

Sauriil finds that the novel is about Zork's life, starting when he met Sauriil.
by roastedZork
September 6, 2015
{I don't know what I would do in there.}

Sauriil finds that the novel is about Zork's life, starting when he met Sauriil.

Emperor of Man
September 6, 2015

I smile sadly and sigh. 'Ah, Zork. Your sacrifice will be remembered.'

by Emperor of Man
September 6, 2015

I smile sadly and sigh. 'Ah, Zork. Your sacrifice will be remembered.'

roastedZork
September 6, 2015
{and yes, Zork's soul finally dissipated.}
by roastedZork
September 6, 2015
{and yes, Zork's soul finally dissipated.}

Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 6, 2015

Finally stiffling her laughter, Falin glanced at Sauriil. "What'd you find?"

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 6, 2015

Finally stiffling her laughter, Falin glanced at Sauriil. "What'd you find?"

YolGoraagKaazah
September 6, 2015

Makor looks at the novel and remembers his sacrafice "Everyone! I have something to say about a a dear friend of mine, Zork, his sacrafice was definitly not in vain, a moment of silence." all the drunk Nords and Orcs took off there helmets and hats and closed there eyes. "Rest in peace friend and may the Gods watch over your soul."

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 6, 2015

Makor looks at the novel and remembers his sacrafice "Everyone! I have something to say about a a dear friend of mine, Zork, his sacrafice was definitly not in vain, a moment of silence." all the drunk Nords and Orcs took off there helmets and hats and closed there eyes. "Rest in peace friend and may the Gods watch over your soul."

Emperor of Man
September 6, 2015

The Immortals step outside. Akatosh, Malacath and Y'ffre give them their orders. To travel across Nirn and protect it against any threat. 'Should you accept.'

I kneel, 'I accept.'

by Emperor of Man
September 6, 2015

The Immortals step outside. Akatosh, Malacath and Y'ffre give them their orders. To travel across Nirn and protect it against any threat. 'Should you accept.'

I kneel, 'I accept.'

YolGoraagKaazah
September 6, 2015

Makor hears Malacath and he hesitates I accept he said this to Malacath with no tone, as if it was a burden.

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 6, 2015

Makor hears Malacath and he hesitates I accept he said this to Malacath with no tone, as if it was a burden.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 6, 2015

Falin knelt with her head bowed. "I accept."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 6, 2015

Falin knelt with her head bowed. "I accept."

Emperor of Man
September 6, 2015

They all spoke at once, 'Rise. Give Nirn hope. And after a few eras you will be released, dying in your own way. Be it fighting, peaceful or by your own blade, you decide.'

Thus continues the legend of the Immortals . . .

THE END

by Emperor of Man
September 6, 2015

They all spoke at once, 'Rise. Give Nirn hope. And after a few eras you will be released, dying in your own way. Be it fighting, peaceful or by your own blade, you decide.'

Thus continues the legend of the Immortals . . .

THE END

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  24  25  26  27 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.