Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [SD] The Immortals (Ended)

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  22  23  24  25  26  27 > >>  

Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 5, 2015

"You think I lack conviction, Makor?" Falin drew her dagger and approached Vokun, the beast backing away as she drew near. "You deserve a death by these beasts." Falin grabbed Vokun by her throat and pulled her closer. "But seeing as only an Immprtal can kill you," the bone blade readily pierced Vokun's heart. She twisted the blade before letting Vokun fall limp to the floor.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 5, 2015

"You think I lack conviction, Makor?" Falin drew her dagger and approached Vokun, the beast backing away as she drew near. "You deserve a death by these beasts." Falin grabbed Vokun by her throat and pulled her closer. "But seeing as only an Immprtal can kill you," the bone blade readily pierced Vokun's heart. She twisted the blade before letting Vokun fall limp to the floor.

YolGoraagKaazah
September 5, 2015

"It was for the best Falin." Makor walks away and puts Volendrung on his back.

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 5, 2015

"It was for the best Falin." Makor walks away and puts Volendrung on his back.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 5, 2015

The sepctral beasts vanished and Falin cleaned and sheathed her dagger. "Blood's the same as the Corrupted."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 5, 2015

The sepctral beasts vanished and Falin cleaned and sheathed her dagger. "Blood's the same as the Corrupted."

Emperor of Man
September 5, 2015

Dovahthur laughed, 'Do you truly think Akatosh can defeat me?! A single God?!'

'No . . . not a single God.'

Y'FFRE, MALACATH, AURI-EL CLEANSE THIS WORLD OF THE WRETCHED DOG!

Akatosh poured His Light, Malacath tossed His Fire and Y'frre called upon Her spirits. Together the power destroyed Dovahthur, leaving nothing but a single mask. A Dragon Priest Mask.

I walk up and pick it up. 'Mithron's . . . mask.' My hands shake as I hold it closely to my heart, 'My dear brother, you may finally rest.' Tears drip onto the stone floor. The Gods smiled sadly.

I sob, remembering that merely decades ago (which is practically months for an Altmer) Mithron had killed himself, so that he may live. And he went through decades of unbearable suffering. Torturing of his soul.

I take a deep breath, and breathe out shakily.

by Emperor of Man
September 5, 2015

Dovahthur laughed, 'Do you truly think Akatosh can defeat me?! A single God?!'

'No . . . not a single God.'

Y'FFRE, MALACATH, AURI-EL CLEANSE THIS WORLD OF THE WRETCHED DOG!

Akatosh poured His Light, Malacath tossed His Fire and Y'frre called upon Her spirits. Together the power destroyed Dovahthur, leaving nothing but a single mask. A Dragon Priest Mask.

I walk up and pick it up. 'Mithron's . . . mask.' My hands shake as I hold it closely to my heart, 'My dear brother, you may finally rest.' Tears drip onto the stone floor. The Gods smiled sadly.

I sob, remembering that merely decades ago (which is practically months for an Altmer) Mithron had killed himself, so that he may live. And he went through decades of unbearable suffering. Torturing of his soul.

I take a deep breath, and breathe out shakily.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 5, 2015

Falin walked up beside him and gripped his shoulder. "Easy there . . . it's finally over."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 5, 2015

Falin walked up beside him and gripped his shoulder. "Easy there . . . it's finally over."

Emperor of Man
September 5, 2015

'It is, isn't it?' I begin to laugh. 'At last!'

by Emperor of Man
September 5, 2015

'It is, isn't it?' I begin to laugh. 'At last!'

YolGoraagKaazah
September 5, 2015

"Freedom! I can start to remember these days!" Makor sits down in amazmet I thank you Malacath. A couple of seconds later Malacath replies 

This isn't nearly enought you deserve, I thank you, Champion. 

Makor then suggested the same things as last time "Tavern?"

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 5, 2015

"Freedom! I can start to remember these days!" Makor sits down in amazmet I thank you Malacath. A couple of seconds later Malacath replies 

This isn't nearly enought you deserve, I thank you, Champion. 

Makor then suggested the same things as last time "Tavern?"

Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 5, 2015

Falin nodded. "Let's get out of here. I'd say some sleep, good food, and strong drink is in order after all this." She glanced back at the others. "You in?"

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 5, 2015

Falin nodded. "Let's get out of here. I'd say some sleep, good food, and strong drink is in order after all this." She glanced back at the others. "You in?"

deadeye20
September 6, 2015

maybe first some place i can rest because tose dragons got some good hits on me 'i fell on my knees look up to the skies 'malacath forgive me 

by deadeye20
September 6, 2015

maybe first some place i can rest because tose dragons got some good hits on me 'i fell on my knees look up to the skies 'malacath forgive me 

Grolahmul
September 6, 2015

"Sure," said Gold, "Besides, I might be able to get some more Flame Cloak Scrolls. You saw how useful those were."

by Grolahmul
September 6, 2015

"Sure," said Gold, "Besides, I might be able to get some more Flame Cloak Scrolls. You saw how useful those were."

YolGoraagKaazah
September 6, 2015

"So what are your plans? My plan is to rewed a beautiful woman." he pauses and looks at Sauriil "Perhaps Mortha." he joked and started to laugh, as did everybody else, except for Sauriil.

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 6, 2015

"So what are your plans? My plan is to rewed a beautiful woman." he pauses and looks at Sauriil "Perhaps Mortha." he joked and started to laugh, as did everybody else, except for Sauriil.

roastedZork
September 6, 2015
I feel something I never thought I would feel. I feel my soul at peace as it begins to dissipate.

"It seems like I need to go now. You should check on my son though."
by roastedZork
September 6, 2015
I feel something I never thought I would feel. I feel my soul at peace as it begins to dissipate.

"It seems like I need to go now. You should check on my son though."

Emperor of Man
September 6, 2015

At a few hours of rest at a tavern, Makor was trying to convince Falin into a drinking contest.

I sat in the corner writing a journal I had long forgotten to add to: The Journal of the Nerevarine.

I began to write:

'After months of trying to defeat Dovahthur, we succeeded. Zork is finally at peace. Now I await new orders from Auri-El. Perhaps I am to continue protecting Nirn, or return to Aetherius. I must wait to find out. This may be my final entry.'

(Posted at the same time, and missed something fairly important.)

by Emperor of Man
September 6, 2015

At a few hours of rest at a tavern, Makor was trying to convince Falin into a drinking contest.

I sat in the corner writing a journal I had long forgotten to add to: The Journal of the Nerevarine.

I began to write:

'After months of trying to defeat Dovahthur, we succeeded. Zork is finally at peace. Now I await new orders from Auri-El. Perhaps I am to continue protecting Nirn, or return to Aetherius. I must wait to find out. This may be my final entry.'

(Posted at the same time, and missed something fairly important.)

deadeye20
September 6, 2015

easy mate first tavern and get drunk then girls

by deadeye20
September 6, 2015

easy mate first tavern and get drunk then girls

YolGoraagKaazah
September 6, 2015

As Mortha walks by Makor grabs her, and said while he was drunk "When you are gonna leave father and come with me?" 

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 6, 2015

As Mortha walks by Makor grabs her, and said while he was drunk "When you are gonna leave father and come with me?" 

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  22  23  24  25  26  27 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.