(I said Falin, later, strun said that anyone cane join.}

Hello?

by Sharsosah
August 21, 2015

(I said Falin, later, strun said that anyone cane join.}

Hello?

Emperor of Man
August 21, 2015

(Gold asked if you had to be an Immortal, I said anyone one can join, Immortal or not. The no exception rule stays, only Falin, Makor and Sauriil are Immortals.)

by Emperor of Man
August 21, 2015

(Gold asked if you had to be an Immortal, I said anyone one can join, Immortal or not. The no exception rule stays, only Falin, Makor and Sauriil are Immortals.)

Sharsosah
August 21, 2015

{sigh}

by Sharsosah
August 21, 2015

{sigh}

Sharsosah
August 21, 2015

{Are the italics mind speaking to each other through immortal powers?}

by Sharsosah
August 21, 2015

{Are the italics mind speaking to each other through immortal powers?}

Grolahmul
August 21, 2015

(most likely)

by Grolahmul
August 21, 2015

(most likely)

Emperor of Man
August 21, 2015

(It is.)

I looked out the window, years ago all you would see were just Dark Anchors. Now it is rich and rolling, else hard and mountainous. I smiled.

by Emperor of Man
August 21, 2015

(It is.)

I looked out the window, years ago all you would see were just Dark Anchors. Now it is rich and rolling, else hard and mountainous. I smiled.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 21, 2015

(Sauriil's always had telepathy, so that's nothing new. I guess the three of us are the only ones on the hunt for the source of corruption.)

Falin sighed and continued through the treetops. She stopped, a foul smell was carried on the wind. 'What is that?' There was a rustle, and a small form slammed into her back. Claws and fangs tore into her flesh. "Shit!" Hitting the ground, Falin managed to pull away, growling at the corrupted in front of her.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 21, 2015

(Sauriil's always had telepathy, so that's nothing new. I guess the three of us are the only ones on the hunt for the source of corruption.)

Falin sighed and continued through the treetops. She stopped, a foul smell was carried on the wind. 'What is that?' There was a rustle, and a small form slammed into her back. Claws and fangs tore into her flesh. "Shit!" Hitting the ground, Falin managed to pull away, growling at the corrupted in front of her.

roastedZork
August 21, 2015

After a lot of running, I reach the edge of the forest, but the land past was going down. There was a long tree, si I hop on and continue running. Suddenly, I slip and I start falling backwards as though the gravity changed The next thing I knew, I was on Akavir, in the circle pentagram that I made, altough I had no body.

by roastedZork
August 21, 2015

After a lot of running, I reach the edge of the forest, but the land past was going down. There was a long tree, si I hop on and continue running. Suddenly, I slip and I start falling backwards as though the gravity changed The next thing I knew, I was on Akavir, in the circle pentagram that I made, altough I had no body.

roastedZork
August 21, 2015

I look at the artifact. It was still doing its magic, making sure that the corruption is gone.

by roastedZork
August 21, 2015

I look at the artifact. It was still doing its magic, making sure that the corruption is gone.

Emperor of Man
August 21, 2015

My head felt light. I sensed a powerful Darkness.

A voice filled my mind. It sounded as I a blade was being sharpened. YOU ARE FOOLISH TO THINK CORRUPTION CAN BE CLEANSED.

I see images of Corrupted crawling through a forest, feeding. Draaf.

I was teleported to a random location. What . . .

by Emperor of Man
August 21, 2015

My head felt light. I sensed a powerful Darkness.

A voice filled my mind. It sounded as I a blade was being sharpened. YOU ARE FOOLISH TO THINK CORRUPTION CAN BE CLEANSED.

I see images of Corrupted crawling through a forest, feeding. Draaf.

I was teleported to a random location. What . . .

Grolahmul
August 21, 2015

*I happened to be there (Because teamwork?)*

"Sauriil!" exclaimed Gold.

by Grolahmul
August 21, 2015

*I happened to be there (Because teamwork?)*

"Sauriil!" exclaimed Gold.

Sharsosah
August 21, 2015

{Can I be there too?}

by Sharsosah
August 21, 2015

{Can I be there too?}

Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 21, 2015

Falin was on her knees, breathing  heavily. In front of her the defeated corrupted melted into a pool of bubbling, black ooze. Her wounds burned and stung. "Why . . . are there still corrupted clear out here? Why was it in such an advanced stage?"

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 21, 2015

Falin was on her knees, breathing  heavily. In front of her the defeated corrupted melted into a pool of bubbling, black ooze. Her wounds burned and stung. "Why . . . are there still corrupted clear out here? Why was it in such an advanced stage?"

YolGoraagKaazah
August 21, 2015

"I am going to send a battalion to check on Valenwood, I had multiple reports that there are still corrupted (Makor helps every where, he is a conquerer, but not an evil one)

by YolGoraagKaazah
August 21, 2015

"I am going to send a battalion to check on Valenwood, I had multiple reports that there are still corrupted (Makor helps every where, he is a conquerer, but not an evil one)

Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 21, 2015

This post has been deleted.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 21, 2015

This post has been deleted.

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  24  25  26  27 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.