Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Laberynthian caves

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  27  28  29  30  31  40  41  42  43 > >>  

Silnu Dovah
October 16, 2015
(Sorry have nothing else to do, but I'll keep that in mind, and I'm just entertaining myself)
by Silnu Dovah
October 16, 2015
(Sorry have nothing else to do, but I'll keep that in mind, and I'm just entertaining myself)

Twitch1223
October 16, 2015
(Its all good. Im having fun)
by Twitch1223
October 16, 2015
(Its all good. Im having fun)

Silnu Dovah
October 16, 2015

"Tell us your name and well think about telling you what were doing here."

by Silnu Dovah
October 16, 2015

"Tell us your name and well think about telling you what were doing here."

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 16, 2015

Falin glanced at Jun, "Sunvaar already gave it to us."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 16, 2015

Falin glanced at Jun, "Sunvaar already gave it to us."

Twitch1223
October 16, 2015
-lays crossbow on the table- "names Sunvaar. Former Dawnguard blacksmith and an....accountant of sorts...to the thalmor that inhabit Skyrim. Hungry?" -waves sweet roll at Jun-
by Twitch1223
October 16, 2015
-lays crossbow on the table- "names Sunvaar. Former Dawnguard blacksmith and an....accountant of sorts...to the thalmor that inhabit Skyrim. Hungry?" -waves sweet roll at Jun-

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 16, 2015

Falin watched Sunvaar out of the corner of her eye. He's a Thalmor agent . . .?

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 16, 2015

Falin watched Sunvaar out of the corner of her eye. He's a Thalmor agent . . .?

Silnu Dovah
October 16, 2015
"Well falin I'm hard of hearing because of all the dragons I yell at." " sorry sunvaar won't happen again, nah got left over sausage and bacon from this morning." As I pull out a large bag of the breakfast material.
by Silnu Dovah
October 16, 2015
"Well falin I'm hard of hearing because of all the dragons I yell at." " sorry sunvaar won't happen again, nah got left over sausage and bacon from this morning." As I pull out a large bag of the breakfast material.

Twitch1223
October 16, 2015
"Suit yourself, lad. And you?" -offers up sweet roll to Falin- "ey...you seem stiff. Something on your mind, old hard-armor?"
by Twitch1223
October 16, 2015
"Suit yourself, lad. And you?" -offers up sweet roll to Falin- "ey...you seem stiff. Something on your mind, old hard-armor?"

Veyd Sahvoz
October 16, 2015

Hadar for some wierd and magical reason was randomly transported to the inn at winterhold right in front of the innkeeper "What the---Am I in.....Winterhold?"

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 16, 2015

Hadar for some wierd and magical reason was randomly transported to the inn at winterhold right in front of the innkeeper "What the---Am I in.....Winterhold?"

Silnu Dovah
October 16, 2015
I walk over to Falin and lean in close to her ear to whisper,"I know what your thinking."
by Silnu Dovah
October 16, 2015
I walk over to Falin and lean in close to her ear to whisper,"I know what your thinking."

Silnu Dovah
October 16, 2015
I look over at the man who just appeared in front of the inn keeper,
by Silnu Dovah
October 16, 2015
I look over at the man who just appeared in front of the inn keeper,

Veyd Sahvoz
October 16, 2015

Hadar looked around and pulled his hood off

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 16, 2015

Hadar looked around and pulled his hood off

Silnu Dovah
October 16, 2015
"Did anyone else see that?
by Silnu Dovah
October 16, 2015
"Did anyone else see that?

Twitch1223
October 16, 2015
-sunvaar jumps from his chair and nearly topples over atvthe sight of a man materializing from thin air and grabbs his crossbow to take aim- "what the-!!!!"
by Twitch1223
October 16, 2015
-sunvaar jumps from his chair and nearly topples over atvthe sight of a man materializing from thin air and grabbs his crossbow to take aim- "what the-!!!!"

Silnu Dovah
October 16, 2015
I subbenly fall over and pass out
by Silnu Dovah
October 16, 2015
I subbenly fall over and pass out
<<  <  1  2  3  ...  27  28  29  30  31  40  41  42  43 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.