Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Laberynthian caves

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  28  29  30  31  32  40  41  42  43 > >>  

Veyd Sahvoz
October 16, 2015

In an instant Hadar pulled his 2 daggers out and said "Hey put the crossbow down! I don't want a fight. I'm just as surprised as you too be here" Explained Hadar

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 16, 2015

In an instant Hadar pulled his 2 daggers out and said "Hey put the crossbow down! I don't want a fight. I'm just as surprised as you too be here" Explained Hadar

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 16, 2015

Falin frowned, jumping up. She pushed Sunvaar's crossbow down as she stepped between them. "I will not allow a fight to break out in here," She growled, glaring at both of them.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 16, 2015

Falin frowned, jumping up. She pushed Sunvaar's crossbow down as she stepped between them. "I will not allow a fight to break out in here," She growled, glaring at both of them.

Twitch1223
October 16, 2015
-Sunvaar remains vigilantly at the ready- "yeah? And how do i know that? Last mage to reappear from an invisibility potion arround me merely reappeared without a head attatched"
by Twitch1223
October 16, 2015
-Sunvaar remains vigilantly at the ready- "yeah? And how do i know that? Last mage to reappear from an invisibility potion arround me merely reappeared without a head attatched"

Silnu Dovah
October 16, 2015
(What about me passed out on the floor?)
by Silnu Dovah
October 16, 2015
(What about me passed out on the floor?)

Veyd Sahvoz
October 16, 2015

(Wait can I know Falin from a previous thread?)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 16, 2015

Silnu Dovah
October 16, 2015
(No only some a familiar face is all.)
by Silnu Dovah
October 16, 2015
(No only some a familiar face is all.)

Veyd Sahvoz
October 16, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(NVM forget I said it)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 16, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(NVM forget I said it)

Twitch1223
October 16, 2015
(Sunvaar wants to peek at Jun to make sure hes ok, but decides to keep his gaze instead on the mage)
by Twitch1223
October 16, 2015
(Sunvaar wants to peek at Jun to make sure hes ok, but decides to keep his gaze instead on the mage)

Veyd Sahvoz
October 16, 2015

(I'm not a mage dangit)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 16, 2015

(I'm not a mage dangit)

Silnu Dovah
October 16, 2015
I lay as still as stone
by Silnu Dovah
October 16, 2015
I lay as still as stone

Twitch1223
October 16, 2015
(To me, you are, since i dont know anything about you at this point in the story. All i know of you is that you appeared like magic, therefore u must be a mage)
by Twitch1223
October 16, 2015
(To me, you are, since i dont know anything about you at this point in the story. All i know of you is that you appeared like magic, therefore u must be a mage)

Silnu Dovah
October 16, 2015
(Twitch were the same just go with it, we don't know him either in the story.)
by Silnu Dovah
October 16, 2015
(Twitch were the same just go with it, we don't know him either in the story.)

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 16, 2015

"Stand down, both of you." Falin said in a low growl.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 16, 2015

"Stand down, both of you." Falin said in a low growl.

Veyd Sahvoz
October 16, 2015

Hadar sheathed his daggers "Let me explain one moment I was in labyrinthian and the next I'm here...It must be for some reason I don't just apparate to random places for no reason...Hmm" Hadar sat down at one of the tables

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 16, 2015

Hadar sheathed his daggers "Let me explain one moment I was in labyrinthian and the next I'm here...It must be for some reason I don't just apparate to random places for no reason...Hmm" Hadar sat down at one of the tables

Silnu Dovah
October 16, 2015
My left leg twitches just a little
by Silnu Dovah
October 16, 2015
My left leg twitches just a little
<<  <  1  2  3  ...  28  29  30  31  32  40  41  42  43 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.