BanditNation
August 8, 2014

"Ah, Dagon did this to you?"

by BanditNation
August 8, 2014

"Ah, Dagon did this to you?"

ZaneKata
August 8, 2014

*pounds throw the front door with arrows all over zanes body -around 20-, and passes out on the floor face down with a big *thump  .*

by ZaneKata
August 8, 2014

*pounds throw the front door with arrows all over zanes body -around 20-, and passes out on the floor face down with a big *thump  .*

ZaneKata
August 8, 2014

(gjok yeah, this means zane is back, sorry that band camp has took a long time, but im back, unfortunatly i am starting highschool for the first time *yeah im freashman*, so i wont have as much as time as i did a long time ago, but i will try to get on when i can, so hey, and long time no see everyone, ahnok dii pruzah fahdonne)

by ZaneKata
August 8, 2014

(gjok yeah, this means zane is back, sorry that band camp has took a long time, but im back, unfortunatly i am starting highschool for the first time *yeah im freashman*, so i wont have as much as time as i did a long time ago, but i will try to get on when i can, so hey, and long time no see everyone, ahnok dii pruzah fahdonne)

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  26  27  28  29 

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.