Sierra
March 19, 2014
"What the!?"she turned away and try to sly the beast
by Sierra
March 19, 2014
"What the!?"she turned away and try to sly the beast

Loniizrath
March 19, 2014
The shield blocked the blow of the greatsword, but the force of the impact caused the creature to fall to the ground.
by Loniizrath
March 19, 2014
The shield blocked the blow of the greatsword, but the force of the impact caused the creature to fall to the ground.

Sierra
March 19, 2014
"Now you will go back to your master!"she pulled the sword with power in his chest
by Sierra
March 19, 2014
"Now you will go back to your master!"she pulled the sword with power in his chest

Loniizrath
March 19, 2014
The creature dies. Its helm, axe, and shield appeared to be made of... insect shells. Sierra put the helmet on, and it covered her eyes.
by Loniizrath
March 19, 2014
The creature dies. Its helm, axe, and shield appeared to be made of... insect shells. Sierra put the helmet on, and it covered her eyes.

Aloktaas Krein
March 19, 2014

A nordic male, with a full beard and cladded in mail with a blue tunic over the chains, has come from Whiterun with a errand to run in Riverwood. On his way to Riverwood, he ran into Sierra after watching her slay beasts. This Nord introduced himself kindly: "Hail, Traveller! Aloktaas is my name. Seems as though you are on your way to Whiterun. Apologies for not coming sooner to assist you in your encounters with enemies. I would have slew them with this!" Aloktaas jostles his one-handed sword by the hilt in it's sheath, to make clear what he would have slewed them with. "Need any assistance? I could push my duties asside for now."

by Aloktaas Krein
March 19, 2014

A nordic male, with a full beard and cladded in mail with a blue tunic over the chains, has come from Whiterun with a errand to run in Riverwood. On his way to Riverwood, he ran into Sierra after watching her slay beasts. This Nord introduced himself kindly: "Hail, Traveller! Aloktaas is my name. Seems as though you are on your way to Whiterun. Apologies for not coming sooner to assist you in your encounters with enemies. I would have slew them with this!" Aloktaas jostles his one-handed sword by the hilt in it's sheath, to make clear what he would have slewed them with. "Need any assistance? I could push my duties asside for now."

Sierra
March 19, 2014
Sierra taught to herself //Blind fight? I'll pass...// she puttet the helmet away and saw to the nord.
"Hello...my name's Sierra and...well I don't know if that is allowed.i habe to bring a dagger to the companions to join
So maybe yes?
by Sierra
March 19, 2014
Sierra taught to herself //Blind fight? I'll pass...// she puttet the helmet away and saw to the nord.

"Hello...my name's Sierra and...well I don't know if that is allowed.i habe to bring a dagger to the companions to join

So maybe yes?

Aloktaas Krein
March 20, 2014

"It is your desicion. Maybe I could help you incase of dragons or such." Aloktaas said to Sierra.

by Aloktaas Krein
March 20, 2014

"It is your desicion. Maybe I could help you incase of dragons or such." Aloktaas said to Sierra.

Sierra
March 20, 2014
"I think dragons are not in caves...but well come no time to lose"
She walked into the cave
by Sierra
March 20, 2014
"I think dragons are not in caves...but well come no time to lose"

She walked into the cave

Aloktaas Krein
March 21, 2014

Aloktaas then followed her into the cave, gripping his sword and keeping vigilant in case of any enemy that may decide to fight while in the cave.

by Aloktaas Krein
March 21, 2014

Aloktaas then followed her into the cave, gripping his sword and keeping vigilant in case of any enemy that may decide to fight while in the cave.

Sierra
March 21, 2014
"What a human whould steal the favorit dagger of a companion sheald sister..?"she talked to her self.she followed the way
by Sierra
March 21, 2014
"What a human whould steal the favorit dagger of a companion sheald sister..?"she talked to her self.she followed the way

Loniizrath
March 21, 2014
Two more pale creatures were leading what appeared to be a giant beetle through the cave. None of them seemed to notice Sierra or Aloktaas... yet.
by Loniizrath
March 21, 2014
Two more pale creatures were leading what appeared to be a giant beetle through the cave. None of them seemed to notice Sierra or Aloktaas... yet.

Aloktaas Krein
March 21, 2014

"So Sierra, would you like to attack, or possibly follow them. They could lead us to riches within the cave." Aloktaas suggested. Aloktaas wasn't as stubborn as some other Nords; He would always try to find other solutions, and not strike hastly at an enemy as some Nords would.

by Aloktaas Krein
March 21, 2014

"So Sierra, would you like to attack, or possibly follow them. They could lead us to riches within the cave." Aloktaas suggested. Aloktaas wasn't as stubborn as some other Nords; He would always try to find other solutions, and not strike hastly at an enemy as some Nords would.

BanditNation
March 21, 2014

An Imperial man clad in ebony armor comes up to the two of them. "Excuse me, may I come along with you two? I had heard of people coming into this cave, so I figured, 'Why not?'"

by BanditNation
March 21, 2014

An Imperial man clad in ebony armor comes up to the two of them. "Excuse me, may I come along with you two? I had heard of people coming into this cave, so I figured, 'Why not?'"

Sierra
March 22, 2014
She looked to the new guy that comes.
"Quiet!you two take the right down I will do the left."
And she sneeked to the left.
by Sierra
March 22, 2014
She looked to the new guy that comes.

"Quiet!you two take the right down I will do the left."

And she sneeked to the left.

Aloktaas Krein
March 22, 2014

Aloktaas quietly headed to the right. He un-shealthed his sword, and struck the creature with his sword. 

by Aloktaas Krein
March 22, 2014

Aloktaas quietly headed to the right. He un-shealthed his sword, and struck the creature with his sword. 

<<  <  1  2  3  4  26  27  28  29 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.