September 19, 2015

*I stop and look a you in a "What do I do?" sort of way*

by Alduin World Eater
September 19, 2015

*I stop and look a you in a "What do I do?" sort of way*

Sharsosah
September 20, 2015

"I don't understand bear Khariah."

*I walk up to you and sing a lullaby sort of thing, you feel sleepy and have no need to be scared.*

by Sharsosah
September 20, 2015

"I don't understand bear Khariah."

*I walk up to you and sing a lullaby sort of thing, you feel sleepy and have no need to be scared.*

Alduin World Eater
September 20, 2015

*My eyes droop and I sit down lazily*

by Alduin World Eater
September 20, 2015

*My eyes droop and I sit down lazily*

Grolahmul
September 21, 2015

"Khariah," said KDK, "Remember who you are. It seems you have control over the bear, but now you need to think of your normal self to become Khariah the Khajiit again. That's how Ko'Do'Kar got out of his Werewolf state."

by Grolahmul
September 21, 2015

"Khariah," said KDK, "Remember who you are. It seems you have control over the bear, but now you need to think of your normal self to become Khariah the Khajiit again. That's how Ko'Do'Kar got out of his Werewolf state."

Alduin World Eater
September 21, 2015

"Khariah does not want to think about her life. It is just a tragedy that gets worse and worse." I think in my head.

by Alduin World Eater
September 21, 2015

"Khariah does not want to think about her life. It is just a tragedy that gets worse and worse." I think in my head.

Grolahmul
September 22, 2015

(Is this like Animorphs, with speech being transmitted through thought?)

by Grolahmul
September 22, 2015

(Is this like Animorphs, with speech being transmitted through thought?)

Alduin World Eater
September 22, 2015

(I guess so, but my character doesn't know that)

by Alduin World Eater
September 22, 2015

(I guess so, but my character doesn't know that)

Alduin World Eater
September 23, 2015

(Where's Shar?)

by Alduin World Eater
September 23, 2015

(Where's Shar?)

Alduin World Eater
September 24, 2015

(Shar got banned, I just figured out. He'll be back eventually, I hope.)

by Alduin World Eater
September 24, 2015

(Shar got banned, I just figured out. He'll be back eventually, I hope.)

Grolahmul
September 24, 2015

"Khariah?" asked KDK, "Ko'Do'Kar didn't know this was possible, but you just talked to Ko'Do'Kar through thought. But you are wrong! Your life is far from a tragety!"

by Grolahmul
September 24, 2015

"Khariah?" asked KDK, "Ko'Do'Kar didn't know this was possible, but you just talked to Ko'Do'Kar through thought. But you are wrong! Your life is far from a tragety!"

Alduin World Eater
September 24, 2015

"And how is that, when I haven't has good things happen to me?"

by Alduin World Eater
September 24, 2015

"And how is that, when I haven't has good things happen to me?"

Grolahmul
September 24, 2015

(Any ideas for a comeback? I got nothing, and I don't want to be the only one here.)

by Grolahmul
September 24, 2015

(Any ideas for a comeback? I got nothing, and I don't want to be the only one here.)

Alduin World Eater
September 24, 2015

(I don't know, maybe me meeting you two?)

by Alduin World Eater
September 24, 2015

(I don't know, maybe me meeting you two?)

Grolahmul
September 24, 2015

(That is pretty much the only thing I could think of, and I thought it sounded selfish, but ok.)

"Khariah, you have friends," said Ko'Do'Kar, "And believe Ko'Do'Kar when he says it gets harder to control the animal form the longer one stays in it. Ko'Do'Kar learned this the hard way. He accidently killed his best friend while in wolf form. Ko'Do'Kar was depressed for many years, he just learned to hide it. But when he met you two, the sadness dissapated. Ko'Do'Kar was happy again."

(Wow! I did NOT expect to get so much out of "It gets harder to control it!")

by Grolahmul
September 24, 2015

(That is pretty much the only thing I could think of, and I thought it sounded selfish, but ok.)

"Khariah, you have friends," said Ko'Do'Kar, "And believe Ko'Do'Kar when he says it gets harder to control the animal form the longer one stays in it. Ko'Do'Kar learned this the hard way. He accidently killed his best friend while in wolf form. Ko'Do'Kar was depressed for many years, he just learned to hide it. But when he met you two, the sadness dissapated. Ko'Do'Kar was happy again."

(Wow! I did NOT expect to get so much out of "It gets harder to control it!")

Alduin World Eater
September 24, 2015

Well, since Khariah is not a complete werebear, she does not have to worry about controlling it as much anymore."

by Alduin World Eater
September 24, 2015

Well, since Khariah is not a complete werebear, she does not have to worry about controlling it as much anymore."

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  27  28  29  30 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.