Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[T] [ND]Elswyer:The Farm Life

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  27  28  29  30 > >>  

Alduin World Eater
July 22, 2015

"Ok, but I must warn you, my brother can get a little, well, he will lie to you. Don't believe what he says. You can tell when he tells the truth."

by Alduin World Eater
July 22, 2015

"Ok, but I must warn you, my brother can get a little, well, he will lie to you. Don't believe what he says. You can tell when he tells the truth."

Sharsosah
July 22, 2015

"Ok, but I 'm still a little skeptical with what everyone says, even you."

by Sharsosah
July 22, 2015

"Ok, but I 'm still a little skeptical with what everyone says, even you."

Alduin World Eater
July 23, 2015

"Everyone is."

by Alduin World Eater
July 23, 2015

"Everyone is."

Sharsosah
July 23, 2015

*I hop on the cart,*

"so what is this ones' history, hmm?"

by Sharsosah
July 23, 2015

*I hop on the cart,*

"so what is this ones' history, hmm?"

deadeye21
July 23, 2015
( my name is k'joor ki joor my family was kidnapped and i went to skyrim for a year i came back whit mt family for an easy life) *the bandit runs at you both an a arrow came in his head*' you guys need to be careful with these bandits'
by deadeye21
July 23, 2015
( my name is k'joor ki joor my family was kidnapped and i went to skyrim for a year i came back whit mt family for an easy life) *the bandit runs at you both an a arrow came in his head*' you guys need to be careful with these bandits'

Alduin World Eater
July 23, 2015

"Well, I lived in Skyrim for a while after my family was kidnapped and Mi'aq and I got shipped to Skyrim. I was thrown into the river that runs into Whiterun. I eventually made my way into Whiterun and man got me out. His name was... his name was Hofgar. But, after a while he was..." I space off for a few seconds..."Executed. For housing a Khajiit in his home. So, I left Whiterun and went to live in the wild, occasionally coming into towns, stealing food, gold, ect. ect. Then, I came back home. But I will never go to live in that farmhouse again." I motion towards the old farmhouse that was now behind us.

by Alduin World Eater
July 23, 2015

"Well, I lived in Skyrim for a while after my family was kidnapped and Mi'aq and I got shipped to Skyrim. I was thrown into the river that runs into Whiterun. I eventually made my way into Whiterun and man got me out. His name was... his name was Hofgar. But, after a while he was..." I space off for a few seconds..."Executed. For housing a Khajiit in his home. So, I left Whiterun and went to live in the wild, occasionally coming into towns, stealing food, gold, ect. ect. Then, I came back home. But I will never go to live in that farmhouse again." I motion towards the old farmhouse that was now behind us.

Alduin World Eater
July 23, 2015

"...Anyway, what of this one?"

by Alduin World Eater
July 23, 2015

"...Anyway, what of this one?"

Alduin World Eater
July 23, 2015

(I almost forgot to say, I always wear a Moon Amulet. Just so you know.)

by Alduin World Eater
July 23, 2015

(I almost forgot to say, I always wear a Moon Amulet. Just so you know.)

Sharsosah
July 23, 2015
deadeye21

What bandit, the other one that I saw was a mile away, and the correct grammar would be: "You guy's need to be more careful with handling bandits in this area," aswell as 'a bandit' not 'The bandit.'

What does: 'whit mt' mean?

I's are capitalized aswell.

We are in a cart with mi'aq the liar. (I don't think a bandit can run that fast...)

Don't use apostrophes for quotation marks.

by Sharsosah
July 23, 2015
deadeye21

What bandit, the other one that I saw was a mile away, and the correct grammar would be: "You guy's need to be more careful with handling bandits in this area," aswell as 'a bandit' not 'The bandit.'

What does: 'whit mt' mean?

I's are capitalized aswell.

We are in a cart with mi'aq the liar. (I don't think a bandit can run that fast...)

Don't use apostrophes for quotation marks.

Sharsosah
July 23, 2015

*I sight and look at my scars.*

"I was captured by slavers and forced to speak this dumb language."

*I start to tear up*

"And my family was killed, of at least I thought they were."

by Sharsosah
July 23, 2015

*I sight and look at my scars.*

"I was captured by slavers and forced to speak this dumb language."

*I start to tear up*

"And my family was killed, of at least I thought they were."

Alduin World Eater
July 24, 2015

I look at you with empathy. "When I was fished out of the Whiterun river, no one else helped me except Hofgar. Everyone called me a rat. When I went into stores, they would try to hit me with a broom or anything they could find and...and..." My hand tightend around my Moon Amulet.

by Alduin World Eater
July 24, 2015

I look at you with empathy. "When I was fished out of the Whiterun river, no one else helped me except Hofgar. Everyone called me a rat. When I went into stores, they would try to hit me with a broom or anything they could find and...and..." My hand tightend around my Moon Amulet.

Sharsosah
July 24, 2015

"You don't have to explain, I understand, I have empathy."

by Sharsosah
July 24, 2015

"You don't have to explain, I understand, I have empathy."

Alduin World Eater
July 24, 2015

"Thank you. I don't like telling that story. So, what of the good things that have happend to you?"

by Alduin World Eater
July 24, 2015

"Thank you. I don't like telling that story. So, what of the good things that have happend to you?"

Sharsosah
July 24, 2015

"My dreaded ability to speak this way makes me able to trade better with humans."

by Sharsosah
July 24, 2015

"My dreaded ability to speak this way makes me able to trade better with humans."

Alduin World Eater
July 24, 2015

"Well, if none of that terriblestuff had happend, I would've never met Meeko my new dog. Or found my brother.

by Alduin World Eater
July 24, 2015

"Well, if none of that terriblestuff had happend, I would've never met Meeko my new dog. Or found my brother.

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  27  28  29  30 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.