Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[T][SD] A light in the darkness 2

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  18  19  20  21 > >>  

YolGoraagKaazah
August 17, 2015

J'andri jumps on top one spiders and rips off one of its legs and throws it into the wall, suddenly a frostbite spider bites him. AHHHHHH! J'andri screams in pain.

by YolGoraagKaazah
August 17, 2015

J'andri jumps on top one spiders and rips off one of its legs and throws it into the wall, suddenly a frostbite spider bites him. AHHHHHH! J'andri screams in pain.

Sharsosah
August 18, 2015

*I throw a shuriken at the spiders head and it dies instantly, no pain.*

"Don't be a wimp, its just a frostspider bite, you're just poisoned. Wait, poisoned, I have an Idea. If I use my nightingale agent power to cause the spiders to attack each other, we wont kill them! Everyone, back up and don't breathe."

*I start charging up power and whisper to nocturnal, I am distracted by another memory and let out the blast, not at full power.*

by Sharsosah
August 18, 2015

*I throw a shuriken at the spiders head and it dies instantly, no pain.*

"Don't be a wimp, its just a frostspider bite, you're just poisoned. Wait, poisoned, I have an Idea. If I use my nightingale agent power to cause the spiders to attack each other, we wont kill them! Everyone, back up and don't breathe."

*I start charging up power and whisper to nocturnal, I am distracted by another memory and let out the blast, not at full power.*

Riveris
August 18, 2015
//excuse me but is it to late to join in?

by Riveris
August 18, 2015
//excuse me but is it to late to join in?

Sharsosah
August 18, 2015

{Not at all, you can join. Drem yol lok.}

"Sorry guys, I guess I messed up again..."

*Some of the spiders attack each other, but others see me and rund towards me.*

by Sharsosah
August 18, 2015

{Not at all, you can join. Drem yol lok.}

"Sorry guys, I guess I messed up again..."

*Some of the spiders attack each other, but others see me and rund towards me.*

Riveris
August 18, 2015
//thanks Ill wait for a good moment to join in

by Riveris
August 18, 2015
//thanks Ill wait for a good moment to join in

Grolahmul
August 18, 2015

*I draw my bow, and shoot a few. Because I didn't interact with them (technically) , my Cloak doesn't wear off.)

by Grolahmul
August 18, 2015

*I draw my bow, and shoot a few. Because I didn't interact with them (technically) , my Cloak doesn't wear off.)

Sharsosah
August 18, 2015

*I run straight into one and push it to the side, I then repededly punch it in the face.*

by Sharsosah
August 18, 2015

*I run straight into one and push it to the side, I then repededly punch it in the face.*

YolGoraagKaazah
August 18, 2015

"I need healing potion, now."

by YolGoraagKaazah
August 18, 2015

"I need healing potion, now."

Sharsosah
August 18, 2015

"Don't be a wimp, frostbite poison hardly hurts, now my poison, well, that's another story..."

by Sharsosah
August 18, 2015

"Don't be a wimp, frostbite poison hardly hurts, now my poison, well, that's another story..."

Grolahmul
August 18, 2015

*I shoot the rest, and then stop crouching, taking off the Cloak.* "Well, that's the last of them," I say.

by Grolahmul
August 18, 2015

*I shoot the rest, and then stop crouching, taking off the Cloak.* "Well, that's the last of them," I say.

Sharsosah
August 18, 2015

"Now we just need to find the crimson nirnroot."

by Sharsosah
August 18, 2015

"Now we just need to find the crimson nirnroot."

Riveris
August 18, 2015
In one of the web spoon cocoons that the frostbite spiders had made one had moved and sqirmed a blad shooting out of it and starting to slice its way out slowly falling to the ground then stops moving. Who or what ever was inside was not dead though

by Riveris
August 18, 2015
In one of the web spoon cocoons that the frostbite spiders had made one had moved and sqirmed a blad shooting out of it and starting to slice its way out slowly falling to the ground then stops moving. Who or what ever was inside was not dead though

Sharsosah
August 18, 2015

*I raise my fists ready to attack the thing, but then stop.*

"H-hello?"

by Sharsosah
August 18, 2015

*I raise my fists ready to attack the thing, but then stop.*

"H-hello?"

Riveris
August 18, 2015

Inside was a faint voice muffeld by the webs "hello? is any one there? help me out of this dammed thing!"

by Riveris
August 18, 2015

Inside was a faint voice muffeld by the webs "hello? is any one there? help me out of this dammed thing!"

Sharsosah
August 18, 2015

"A living and breathing soul, thank nocturnal!"

*I rip the webs open and see a person.*

"Need some help, miss...?"

*I lower my hand*

by Sharsosah
August 18, 2015

"A living and breathing soul, thank nocturnal!"

*I rip the webs open and see a person.*

"Need some help, miss...?"

*I lower my hand*

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  18  19  20  21 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.