Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Who did you sacrifice?

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5 > >>  

volzah zol
February 8, 2016

Someone needs to make a mod so I can sacrifice more than one person, whether they're essential or not. I would bring SO MANY people to the shrine. It would be like a regular saturday night thing for me. Delphine and Esbern would be first to go. And the snots from Radiant Raiment. Oh yeah, they're on 'The List'. 

by volzah zol
February 8, 2016

Someone needs to make a mod so I can sacrifice more than one person, whether they're essential or not. I would bring SO MANY people to the shrine. It would be like a regular saturday night thing for me. Delphine and Esbern would be first to go. And the snots from Radiant Raiment. Oh yeah, they're on 'The List'. 

Malboviing
February 8, 2016

Oh my god, that would be amazing!

by Malboviing
February 8, 2016

Oh my god, that would be amazing!

Duryoljot
February 9, 2016

'The List'... You got that from that animated series about Skyrim on Adult Swim, didn't you? The Senile Scribblers...

The first to go on my List would be every child in the game. Then all of the mercenaries. Then I would ressurect everyone and one by one run them over with the Doom Train.

THEN I would alter the files in Fallout 4 and change multiple character's names to the names of the sacrificees. And then kill them, chop them up, eat them, and hang their remains on the walls of Red Rocket Forward Base.

by Duryoljot
February 9, 2016

'The List'... You got that from that animated series about Skyrim on Adult Swim, didn't you? The Senile Scribblers...

The first to go on my List would be every child in the game. Then all of the mercenaries. Then I would ressurect everyone and one by one run them over with the Doom Train.

THEN I would alter the files in Fallout 4 and change multiple character's names to the names of the sacrificees. And then kill them, chop them up, eat them, and hang their remains on the walls of Red Rocket Forward Base.

Malboviing
February 9, 2016

Holy #%^*.

by Malboviing
February 9, 2016

Holy #%^*.

Duryoljot
February 9, 2016

That's usually what the settlers say when I pull out a baseball grenade and just stand there... Waiting... Kaboom

by Duryoljot
February 9, 2016

That's usually what the settlers say when I pull out a baseball grenade and just stand there... Waiting... Kaboom

Malboviing
February 9, 2016

Okay then. My God. Though I can't say I am much better. I killed the priest in Whiterun because he was so annoying, then I proceeded to mutilate his body, then hide it until it de-spawned.

by Malboviing
February 9, 2016

Okay then. My God. Though I can't say I am much better. I killed the priest in Whiterun because he was so annoying, then I proceeded to mutilate his body, then hide it until it de-spawned.

Malboviing
February 9, 2016

Which is also what I do with most of the guards in any of the holds as well. Everyone is screwed up in their own way huh?

by Malboviing
February 9, 2016

Which is also what I do with most of the guards in any of the holds as well. Everyone is screwed up in their own way huh?

Duryoljot
February 9, 2016

Yes, but I'm worse than Mecha Hitler in Fallout. Like, it's Auschwitz at my hipster prison.

by Duryoljot
February 9, 2016

Yes, but I'm worse than Mecha Hitler in Fallout. Like, it's Auschwitz at my hipster prison.

Malboviing
February 9, 2016

I murder an entire cities population, eat all of them, mutilate them, and then hide them. I think I am just as bad as you.

by Malboviing
February 9, 2016

I murder an entire cities population, eat all of them, mutilate them, and then hide them. I think I am just as bad as you.

Duryoljot
February 9, 2016

Do you hang their bodies from birdcages and sell their body parts in a butcher shop? Fallout offers a larger spectrum of atrocities to commit.

by Duryoljot
February 9, 2016

Do you hang their bodies from birdcages and sell their body parts in a butcher shop? Fallout offers a larger spectrum of atrocities to commit.

Malboviing
February 9, 2016

I hang their bodies sometimes. You can actually do that in Skyrim. And I strip them of everything they own and go sell it to thieves. That is pretty bad, and leaving their naked bodies in the street is most definitely an atrocity, especially if you kill a lot of people.

by Malboviing
February 9, 2016

I hang their bodies sometimes. You can actually do that in Skyrim. And I strip them of everything they own and go sell it to thieves. That is pretty bad, and leaving their naked bodies in the street is most definitely an atrocity, especially if you kill a lot of people.

Malice Mace
February 9, 2016

How do you hang the bodies? I want bodies hanging everywhere. 

by Malice Mace
February 9, 2016

How do you hang the bodies? I want bodies hanging everywhere. 

Malboviing
February 9, 2016

Get them glitched on something high. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.

by Malboviing
February 9, 2016

Get them glitched on something high. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.

Malice Mace
February 9, 2016

Oh bump that. that takes too much effort. I'll just go into the creation kit and mod up a crucified skeletons everywhere. Maybe rows of them lining the roads going into major cities. Maybe a few in my house. 

http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/elderscrolls/images/5/59/Crucified_Fisherman.png/revision/latest?cb=20120123053955

by Malice Mace
February 9, 2016

Oh bump that. that takes too much effort. I'll just go into the creation kit and mod up a crucified skeletons everywhere. Maybe rows of them lining the roads going into major cities. Maybe a few in my house. 

http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/elderscrolls/images/5/59/Crucified_Fisherman.png/revision/latest?cb=20120123053955

Malboviing
February 9, 2016

That could work too.

by Malboviing
February 9, 2016

That could work too.

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.