Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Who did you sacrifice?

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5 > >>  

Duryoljot
February 10, 2016

In Fallout you need a mod removing the clipping from placed objects. It allows you to lower bodies into the correct position, then place the cage over their head. Or tail. It's pretty great. A nice, macabre look to your settlement.

by Duryoljot
February 10, 2016

In Fallout you need a mod removing the clipping from placed objects. It allows you to lower bodies into the correct position, then place the cage over their head. Or tail. It's pretty great. A nice, macabre look to your settlement.

Malboviing
February 10, 2016

Nice.

by Malboviing
February 10, 2016

Nice.

Kaal do Olaak
February 18, 2016

Lydia, the annoying nord in my old main house...

by Kaal do Olaak
February 18, 2016

Lydia, the annoying nord in my old main house...

Duryoljot
February 18, 2016

Heh... I torture Lyds but I would never kill her.

(shameless gain of five gold)

by Duryoljot
February 18, 2016

Heh... I torture Lyds but I would never kill her.

(shameless gain of five gold)

Malboviing
February 18, 2016

I hated Lydia, so yeah, she got murdered.

by Malboviing
February 18, 2016

I hated Lydia, so yeah, she got murdered.

Duryoljot
February 19, 2016

She wasn't that bad, I guess. But she did get the Voice if she misbehaved!

But Maurice (Miraak) never misbehaved, he learned his lesson in Apocrypha. So I gave him one of my specialty Basilisk Blades (an enchanted Blades Sword of Lightning and Poison) and now he's well on his way to recieving his Fifth Prestige Dagger!

I like to give my more experienced followers a new weapon, and award them daggers of different types when they finish a number of quests, with each rank it takes a bit more. Followers who help me complete major quests get more points, completing a faction questline with me automatically earns them a new dagger.

by Duryoljot
February 19, 2016

She wasn't that bad, I guess. But she did get the Voice if she misbehaved!

But Maurice (Miraak) never misbehaved, he learned his lesson in Apocrypha. So I gave him one of my specialty Basilisk Blades (an enchanted Blades Sword of Lightning and Poison) and now he's well on his way to recieving his Fifth Prestige Dagger!

I like to give my more experienced followers a new weapon, and award them daggers of different types when they finish a number of quests, with each rank it takes a bit more. Followers who help me complete major quests get more points, completing a faction questline with me automatically earns them a new dagger.

Duryoljot
February 19, 2016

Oh yes, and the brand of dagger made along with it's enchantment reflects the achievement that earned them the rank. My favorite dagger award so far was a Stalhrim Dagger of Frost and Drain Stamina, given to Teldryn Sero on Solstheim after helping me defeat that Thirsk Mead Hall lady in some dude's tomb.

My first one was an elven dagger of Drain Magicka I found on a body while infiltrating the Thalmor Embassy, Lydia came to my rescue in the courtyard when I was surrounded by mages. 

by Duryoljot
February 19, 2016

Oh yes, and the brand of dagger made along with it's enchantment reflects the achievement that earned them the rank. My favorite dagger award so far was a Stalhrim Dagger of Frost and Drain Stamina, given to Teldryn Sero on Solstheim after helping me defeat that Thirsk Mead Hall lady in some dude's tomb.

My first one was an elven dagger of Drain Magicka I found on a body while infiltrating the Thalmor Embassy, Lydia came to my rescue in the courtyard when I was surrounded by mages. 

Malboviing
February 19, 2016

Nice. I just have the housecarls as stewards of my houses. And I didn't know that Miraak could be saved

by Malboviing
February 19, 2016

Nice. I just have the housecarls as stewards of my houses. And I didn't know that Miraak could be saved

Duryoljot
February 19, 2016

Oh, he didn't deserve to be saved then. No, I used a mod. It allows the Hunter form of Miraak to be your companion.

by Duryoljot
February 19, 2016

Oh, he didn't deserve to be saved then. No, I used a mod. It allows the Hunter form of Miraak to be your companion.

Malboviing
February 19, 2016

Oh. Did not know.

by Malboviing
February 19, 2016

Oh. Did not know.

Duryoljot
February 19, 2016

It's actually really cool. Herma Mora bothers you sometimes for some reason, but other than that it's smooth sailing. Until you find the bodies of the Cultists and stand there awkwardly, debating whether or not you should explain.

by Duryoljot
February 19, 2016

It's actually really cool. Herma Mora bothers you sometimes for some reason, but other than that it's smooth sailing. Until you find the bodies of the Cultists and stand there awkwardly, debating whether or not you should explain.

Malboviing
February 19, 2016

I could definitely see that happening.

by Malboviing
February 19, 2016

I could definitely see that happening.

ahrahujo
February 21, 2016

Marcurio... for sure.

by ahrahujo
February 21, 2016

Marcurio... for sure.

Malboviing
February 22, 2016

Not sure who that is.

by Malboviing
February 22, 2016

Not sure who that is.

Malboviing
February 22, 2016

Enlighten me, please someone.

by Malboviing
February 22, 2016

Enlighten me, please someone.

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.