Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

"The Windcallers" concept designs

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5 > >>  

Duryoljot
April 12, 2016

True, but he does know that individuals knowledgable in the Way of the Voice summoned him to this place.

I think that's an acceptable argument. So, I guess the Dragonborn is in for a scenic (and cold) walk up to the monastery gates.

by Duryoljot
April 12, 2016

True, but he does know that individuals knowledgable in the Way of the Voice summoned him to this place.

I think that's an acceptable argument. So, I guess the Dragonborn is in for a scenic (and cold) walk up to the monastery gates.

Malboviing
April 12, 2016

Yeah.

by Malboviing
April 12, 2016

Yeah.

Duryoljot
April 12, 2016

This ought to make it easier on Loniizrath. The monastery is actually accessed by gates like any Hold capitol. 

by Duryoljot
April 12, 2016

This ought to make it easier on Loniizrath. The monastery is actually accessed by gates like any Hold capitol. 

Malboviing
April 12, 2016

Good idea.

by Malboviing
April 12, 2016

Good idea.

Duryoljot
April 13, 2016

And insiiiiiide... We find...Two floors up top. One below where the non-dov reside, and then the ruins, which should be accessible from all over the place. There are stairs leading up from a standing stone-dotted beach to the gates of the monastery, where we come to the grand courtyard, where one of the Sovngarde statues (let's not make it a Weeping Angel like the others, that was freaking creepy) stands guard. He is surrounded by flowers and stone benches. Perhaps the altars describing Jurgen Windcaller's journey to this island are surrounding the statue in this courtyard.

Then we move past the balconies overlooking the Ghost Sea, beyond you can juts make out the dragon nests way out in the ocean, up the steps and into the monastery.

Now, FuryDahDaggon and I hatched an idea about a huge conference room for ALL our members. It would be a brand new room... Loniizrath and anyone else, we need to think of a dungeon or place in Skyrim that featured a large sort of Roman Colliseum type structure. Something that culd accomedate dragon and human alike in discussion. This is probably where a LOT of dialogue will happen. If not inside, then it could be possible to place it a little ways up from the temple, once you enter and leave the monastery you'll come across some steps to the exterior conference room. I thought we could use Miraak's temple as a foundation for the structure of this outside meeting place. 

After I get some input on exterior I'll get to work on listing our current interior features.

by Duryoljot
April 13, 2016

And insiiiiiide... We find...Two floors up top. One below where the non-dov reside, and then the ruins, which should be accessible from all over the place. There are stairs leading up from a standing stone-dotted beach to the gates of the monastery, where we come to the grand courtyard, where one of the Sovngarde statues (let's not make it a Weeping Angel like the others, that was freaking creepy) stands guard. He is surrounded by flowers and stone benches. Perhaps the altars describing Jurgen Windcaller's journey to this island are surrounding the statue in this courtyard.

Then we move past the balconies overlooking the Ghost Sea, beyond you can juts make out the dragon nests way out in the ocean, up the steps and into the monastery.

Now, FuryDahDaggon and I hatched an idea about a huge conference room for ALL our members. It would be a brand new room... Loniizrath and anyone else, we need to think of a dungeon or place in Skyrim that featured a large sort of Roman Colliseum type structure. Something that culd accomedate dragon and human alike in discussion. This is probably where a LOT of dialogue will happen. If not inside, then it could be possible to place it a little ways up from the temple, once you enter and leave the monastery you'll come across some steps to the exterior conference room. I thought we could use Miraak's temple as a foundation for the structure of this outside meeting place. 

After I get some input on exterior I'll get to work on listing our current interior features.

Malboviing
April 13, 2016

I like the idea of Miraak's temple. Just no scaffolding, and get rid of the big statue in the middle, and replace it with a large table. We could do the entrance to the ruins in the same kind of way as well. 

by Malboviing
April 13, 2016

I like the idea of Miraak's temple. Just no scaffolding, and get rid of the big statue in the middle, and replace it with a large table. We could do the entrance to the ruins in the same kind of way as well. 

Duryoljot
April 13, 2016

Yes, yes. Very good. I really want to see how Loniizrath's doing.

by Duryoljot
April 13, 2016

Yes, yes. Very good. I really want to see how Loniizrath's doing.

Malboviing
April 13, 2016

Same here.

by Malboviing
April 13, 2016

Same here.

Duryoljot
April 13, 2016

He is the backbone of this operation, after all. But if any one feels the need to give theri input, please do.

by Duryoljot
April 13, 2016

He is the backbone of this operation, after all. But if any one feels the need to give theri input, please do.

Frinmulaar
April 13, 2016

Very good progress in this thread. Keep going, writers and designers! Zu'u sahvot nau hi!

by Frinmulaar
April 13, 2016

Very good progress in this thread. Keep going, writers and designers! Zu'u sahvot nau hi!

Duryoljot
April 13, 2016

Wilco, Frinmulaar. Thanks for the support.

by Duryoljot
April 13, 2016

Wilco, Frinmulaar. Thanks for the support.

Malboviing
April 13, 2016

Not sure what you said in Dovahzul, but ok!

by Malboviing
April 13, 2016

Not sure what you said in Dovahzul, but ok!

Duryoljot
April 13, 2016

I apologize for my Padawan Frigi's impudent response. I assure you, it WILL happen again.

by Duryoljot
April 13, 2016

I apologize for my Padawan Frigi's impudent response. I assure you, it WILL happen again.

Malboviing
April 13, 2016

Name change eh? Not bad.

by Malboviing
April 13, 2016

Name change eh? Not bad.

Duryoljot
April 14, 2016

Dankeschon.

by Duryoljot
April 14, 2016

Dankeschon.

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.