Administrator
March 14, 2015

This post has been deleted.

by Liis
March 14, 2015

This post has been deleted.

Elderscrollsreader
March 15, 2015

Guard: alright men, as far as I know where we are going is a place called helgen, the only reason I know this is because my brother was stationed guard duty there, came back with a gash in his throat.

by Elderscrollsreader
March 15, 2015

Guard: alright men, as far as I know where we are going is a place called helgen, the only reason I know this is because my brother was stationed guard duty there, came back with a gash in his throat.

Liis
Administrator
March 15, 2015
Nord 1: What from?
by Liis
March 15, 2015
Nord 1: What from?

Elderscrollsreader
March 15, 2015

Guard: no one knows, other than the people who came back alive, they were either to frightened to talk, or they literally couldn't.

by Elderscrollsreader
March 15, 2015

Guard: no one knows, other than the people who came back alive, they were either to frightened to talk, or they literally couldn't.

Liis
Administrator
March 15, 2015
Breton 2: You're not making this mission sound delightful. By the way, I never learned either of your names.
by Liis
March 15, 2015
Breton 2: You're not making this mission sound delightful. By the way, I never learned either of your names.

Elderscrollsreader
March 15, 2015

Guard: by taking the title as "guard" you lose your name and the only ways to get it back is to either die or get promoted to captain

by Elderscrollsreader
March 15, 2015

Guard: by taking the title as "guard" you lose your name and the only ways to get it back is to either die or get promoted to captain

Liis
Administrator
March 15, 2015
Breton 2: Let's hope you don't obtain your name on this mission then. My name is Fraerrice Yvierre. You can call me Fraer.
Nord 1: I'm Loklin Steal-Healer.
by Liis
March 15, 2015
Breton 2: Let's hope you don't obtain your name on this mission then. My name is Fraerrice Yvierre. You can call me Fraer.

Nord 1: I'm Loklin Steal-Healer.

Elderscrollsreader
March 15, 2015

(As the men travel south toward helgen, they fight a few wolves, and kill a fair share of bandits. Then they stop by riverwood, In search of supplies and a round of drinks.

by Elderscrollsreader
March 15, 2015

(As the men travel south toward helgen, they fight a few wolves, and kill a fair share of bandits. Then they stop by riverwood, In search of supplies and a round of drinks.

Liis
Administrator
March 15, 2015
Fraer: We should ask the townsfolk about this Necro. See if he's even real or if we're wasting our time on a rumour.
by Liis
March 15, 2015
Fraer: We should ask the townsfolk about this Necro. See if he's even real or if we're wasting our time on a rumour.

Elderscrollsreader
March 15, 2015

A fellow guard, hadvar's, uncle lives here, he's the blacksmith. Maybe we should ask him.

by Elderscrollsreader
March 15, 2015

A fellow guard, hadvar's, uncle lives here, he's the blacksmith. Maybe we should ask him.

Liis
Administrator
March 15, 2015
(The party reaches said smith, gathering around him. Fraer leans against a post, waiting for Guard to speak.)
by Liis
March 15, 2015
(The party reaches said smith, gathering around him. Fraer leans against a post, waiting for Guard to speak.)

Elderscrollsreader
March 15, 2015

Guard: hello there alvor, any new blades?

by Elderscrollsreader
March 15, 2015

Guard: hello there alvor, any new blades?

Liis
Administrator
March 16, 2015
Alvor: (Grunts) Nothing new, just the same old metal. You know what they say about old dogs. Whatchya need?
by Liis
March 16, 2015
Alvor: (Grunts) Nothing new, just the same old metal. You know what they say about old dogs. Whatchya need?

Elderscrollsreader
March 16, 2015

Guards: We were wondering if you knew anything about what happened in helgen

by Elderscrollsreader
March 16, 2015

Guards: We were wondering if you knew anything about what happened in helgen

Liis
Administrator
March 16, 2015
Alvor: Helgen. A bloody mess that made. (Shakes head) An infamous dunmer necromancer by the name of Dotthyne Alethen showed her true power to the guards there after they wouldn't let her through the ruined town.
by Liis
March 16, 2015
Alvor: Helgen. A bloody mess that made. (Shakes head) An infamous dunmer necromancer by the name of Dotthyne Alethen showed her true power to the guards there after they wouldn't let her through the ruined town.
<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.