Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [SD] A New Era (Dead)

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7 > >>  

GreenieDovahkiin
August 9, 2015
( who said you could do that? It is part of te requirements that you have to be vulnerable and try not to put yourself on the top.
by GreenieDovahkiin
August 9, 2015
( who said you could do that? It is part of te requirements that you have to be vulnerable and try not to put yourself on the top.

Sharsosah
August 9, 2015

{I'm not, I am very vulnerable, you just have to find out how, but until then...}

With Ulfric dead and the rebellion sperating, general tullius comes out of hiding and the empire rises into rull force.

by Sharsosah
August 9, 2015

{I'm not, I am very vulnerable, you just have to find out how, but until then...}

With Ulfric dead and the rebellion sperating, general tullius comes out of hiding and the empire rises into rull force.

Kthuuluusekunprenlon
August 9, 2015

((May I join this? If it isn't dying, it seems interesting. My character:

A dark purple-scaled Argonian named Varian who uses various weapons, the most used being a scythe that he forged himeslf, and a greatsword given to him by a friend who died in battle. He uses leather armor under his normal clothes, which gives him a slightly bulky and muscular appearance. He's fairly strong, able to wield the greatsword one-handed while carrying the scythe on his back, and a dagger and shortsword on his belt. With a scar through his left eye that made it blind, his right eye is green. He has several horns, and his head looks more like a Dragon than your average Argonian. He doesn't know much magic, but after several years of practice, has learned to use a Voice, though only the first word "Yol" of the fire breath shout.

He's known for being a traveling mercenary, and was recently hired by the Stormcloaks for a secret mission that he's just returned from.))

by Kthuuluusekunprenlon
August 9, 2015

((May I join this? If it isn't dying, it seems interesting. My character:

A dark purple-scaled Argonian named Varian who uses various weapons, the most used being a scythe that he forged himeslf, and a greatsword given to him by a friend who died in battle. He uses leather armor under his normal clothes, which gives him a slightly bulky and muscular appearance. He's fairly strong, able to wield the greatsword one-handed while carrying the scythe on his back, and a dagger and shortsword on his belt. With a scar through his left eye that made it blind, his right eye is green. He has several horns, and his head looks more like a Dragon than your average Argonian. He doesn't know much magic, but after several years of practice, has learned to use a Voice, though only the first word "Yol" of the fire breath shout.

He's known for being a traveling mercenary, and was recently hired by the Stormcloaks for a secret mission that he's just returned from.))

Sharsosah
August 9, 2015

*As I run out of the camp, I run into Varian, I try to act natural but he can tell something is up*

"Hi... uuh, who are you, oh, I'm fine, Ulfric is dea-I mean busy, Ulfric is busy..."

by Sharsosah
August 9, 2015

*As I run out of the camp, I run into Varian, I try to act natural but he can tell something is up*

"Hi... uuh, who are you, oh, I'm fine, Ulfric is dea-I mean busy, Ulfric is busy..."

GreenieDovahkiin
August 9, 2015
(Fine by me)
by GreenieDovahkiin
August 9, 2015
(Fine by me)

GreenieDovahkiin
August 9, 2015
"Varian, get out of here! He killed Ulfric!"
by GreenieDovahkiin
August 9, 2015
"Varian, get out of here! He killed Ulfric!"

Sharsosah
August 9, 2015

*I try to walk around Varian, but he block's me*

"Whadd'ya want? Hail Ulfric? What? Just let me past!"

by Sharsosah
August 9, 2015

*I try to walk around Varian, but he block's me*

"Whadd'ya want? Hail Ulfric? What? Just let me past!"

Kthuuluusekunprenlon
August 9, 2015

Blocking Shar, I pull out my scythe, gripping it tightly. "Killed Ulfric, you say? Well, it seems I was a little late, then..." I shove shar back a bit, and get into a combat stance with the scythe.

by Kthuuluusekunprenlon
August 9, 2015

Blocking Shar, I pull out my scythe, gripping it tightly. "Killed Ulfric, you say? Well, it seems I was a little late, then..." I shove shar back a bit, and get into a combat stance with the scythe.

GreenieDovahkiin
August 9, 2015
I draw the dawnbreaker.. "Give up now!"
by GreenieDovahkiin
August 9, 2015
I draw the dawnbreaker.. "Give up now!"

Sharsosah
August 10, 2015

"Dawnbreaker, Hah! Now that scythe, that looks interesting."

*I put a soul gem in my legs and take out my 2 crossbows, I jump really high and shoot my crossbows at you guys.*

by Sharsosah
August 10, 2015

"Dawnbreaker, Hah! Now that scythe, that looks interesting."

*I put a soul gem in my legs and take out my 2 crossbows, I jump really high and shoot my crossbows at you guys.*

Grolahmul
August 10, 2015
"Buddy," said Gold, "You forgot me." *I run at them, drawing my greatsword. I take a swing at Varian.*
by Grolahmul
August 10, 2015
"Buddy," said Gold, "You forgot me." *I run at them, drawing my greatsword. I take a swing at Varian.*

GreenieDovahkiin
August 10, 2015
i dodge and countersttack the swing, also pushing Varian out of the way.
by GreenieDovahkiin
August 10, 2015
i dodge and countersttack the swing, also pushing Varian out of the way.

Sharsosah
August 10, 2015

*Using the distraction, I cast a frostbits and flame spell to make a smokescreen, I then use the soul gem that I already put in my legs to run really fast away from you.*

by Sharsosah
August 10, 2015

*Using the distraction, I cast a frostbits and flame spell to make a smokescreen, I then use the soul gem that I already put in my legs to run really fast away from you.*

GreenieDovahkiin
August 10, 2015

'damn!"

by GreenieDovahkiin
August 10, 2015

'damn!"

Sharsosah
August 10, 2015

"Give my regards to Ulfric!" I yell.

by Sharsosah
August 10, 2015

"Give my regards to Ulfric!" I yell.

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.