Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [SD] A New Era (Dead)

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7 > >>  

Kthuuluusekunprenlon
August 11, 2015

"Why do you need help? The stormcloaks won't just stop because Ulfric is dead. The Dragonborn has returned, and I'm fairly sure they've joined the stormcloaks. Their leader just died, yes, but they'll see him as a martyr, and with the Dragonborn on their side, they already have a new leader. Do you think they'll just sit around and do nothing, or avenge their fallen leader?"

As I say that, I pretty much ignore the mourning stormcloaks behind me. "Besides, it'd be good to fight Voice with Voice, and the gold one here can vouch for the fact that I can use it." Granted, I can't use it well, but... ((Italics are thoughts, do not respond to them.))

by Kthuuluusekunprenlon
August 11, 2015

"Why do you need help? The stormcloaks won't just stop because Ulfric is dead. The Dragonborn has returned, and I'm fairly sure they've joined the stormcloaks. Their leader just died, yes, but they'll see him as a martyr, and with the Dragonborn on their side, they already have a new leader. Do you think they'll just sit around and do nothing, or avenge their fallen leader?"

As I say that, I pretty much ignore the mourning stormcloaks behind me. "Besides, it'd be good to fight Voice with Voice, and the gold one here can vouch for the fact that I can use it." Granted, I can't use it well, but... ((Italics are thoughts, do not respond to them.))

GreenieDovahkiin
August 11, 2015
"Your job was to defend Ulfric. You failed."
by GreenieDovahkiin
August 11, 2015

GreenieDovahkiin
August 11, 2015
"And it didn't seem like you tried very hard."
by GreenieDovahkiin
August 11, 2015
"And it didn't seem like you tried very hard."

Kthuuluusekunprenlon
August 11, 2015
GreenieDovahkiin

"Technically, I was hired to take out an Imperial spy. Your job was to defend Ulfric, and you failed. I wasn't even here when he was killed, I couldn't have changed anything. Besides, I just want my money, and a dead man can't pay me. So unless you want to pay me instead, I'm going to try and get my money how I can, and that seems to be these two."

by Kthuuluusekunprenlon
August 11, 2015
GreenieDovahkiin

"Technically, I was hired to take out an Imperial spy. Your job was to defend Ulfric, and you failed. I wasn't even here when he was killed, I couldn't have changed anything. Besides, I just want my money, and a dead man can't pay me. So unless you want to pay me instead, I'm going to try and get my money how I can, and that seems to be these two."

Sharsosah
August 11, 2015

"|oot his body."

by Sharsosah
August 11, 2015

"|oot his body."

YolGoraagKaazah
August 11, 2015

This post has been deleted.

by YolGoraagKaazah
August 11, 2015

This post has been deleted.

YolGoraagKaazah
August 11, 2015
Sharsosah

"Uuh, loot it off his corpse?"

(that's not enough gold)

by YolGoraagKaazah
August 11, 2015
Sharsosah

"Uuh, loot it off his corpse?"

(that's not enough gold)

Grolahmul
August 11, 2015
The Stinky Cheese

he was thinking

(I know. I said that because I thought the fire breath would be easy to dodge.)

by Grolahmul
August 11, 2015
The Stinky Cheese

he was thinking

(I know. I said that because I thought the fire breath would be easy to dodge.)

GreenieDovahkiin
August 11, 2015
@Kthuuluusekunprenlon my job was to locate and track down a group of Imperial Spies.
by GreenieDovahkiin
August 11, 2015
@Kthuuluusekunprenlon my job was to locate and track down a group of Imperial Spies.

GreenieDovahkiin
August 11, 2015
"And I did, and you failed to kill them."
by GreenieDovahkiin
August 11, 2015
"And I did, and you failed to kill them."

Sharsosah
August 11, 2015

*I crush a pot, holding a lot (enough) gold, it was a safe spot that Ulfric hid his gold.*

by Sharsosah
August 11, 2015

*I crush a pot, holding a lot (enough) gold, it was a safe spot that Ulfric hid his gold.*

Kthuuluusekunprenlon
August 11, 2015

"Oh, I killed the spy, he was hiding in Riften. OH, you meant these two. Yeah, no, I didn't know about them." I turn back to Shar, "Huh... Still, if you Imperials ever need help, the name's Varian. I don't work for cheap, though." I take the gold that I was owed, and a bit extra, from the pile of gold on the floor under where the pot was crushed, and start walking off. "I'll be in Riverwood if you need to contact me."

After getting a bit away, I whistle, and a black horse in iron armor gallops up, and I jump on, riding off in the direction of Riverwood.

by Kthuuluusekunprenlon
August 11, 2015

"Oh, I killed the spy, he was hiding in Riften. OH, you meant these two. Yeah, no, I didn't know about them." I turn back to Shar, "Huh... Still, if you Imperials ever need help, the name's Varian. I don't work for cheap, though." I take the gold that I was owed, and a bit extra, from the pile of gold on the floor under where the pot was crushed, and start walking off. "I'll be in Riverwood if you need to contact me."

After getting a bit away, I whistle, and a black horse in iron armor gallops up, and I jump on, riding off in the direction of Riverwood.

Sharsosah
August 11, 2015

"Good bye to everyone, hail the stormcloaks, I kidding, I would never say: "hail" to anything bound to fail. For the imperials!"

*I walk away, calm and collected.*

by Sharsosah
August 11, 2015

"Good bye to everyone, hail the stormcloaks, I kidding, I would never say: "hail" to anything bound to fail. For the imperials!"

*I walk away, calm and collected.*

YolGoraagKaazah
August 11, 2015

Balrir goes to GreenieDovahkiin

"I want my money, now I helped in the battle for Solitude."

by YolGoraagKaazah
August 11, 2015

Balrir goes to GreenieDovahkiin

"I want my money, now I helped in the battle for Solitude."

Sharsosah
August 11, 2015

"We'rnt even in solitude."

*I walk away and not looking back I say*

"You didn't even help, so I'm not giving you anything."

by Sharsosah
August 11, 2015

"We'rnt even in solitude."

*I walk away and not looking back I say*

"You didn't even help, so I'm not giving you anything."

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.