GreenieDovahkiin
August 16, 2015
You have bo right . It is not.
by GreenieDovahkiin
August 16, 2015
You have bo right . It is not.

Kthuuluusekunprenlon
August 16, 2015

It's not? I thought it was. The story seems complete unless the stormcloaks continue like my character assumed they would, seeing Ulfric as a martyr and such with the dragonborn on their side.

by Kthuuluusekunprenlon
August 16, 2015

It's not? I thought it was. The story seems complete unless the stormcloaks continue like my character assumed they would, seeing Ulfric as a martyr and such with the dragonborn on their side.

Sharsosah
August 16, 2015

I know that in the stormcloaks, (in lore of course) that pretty much only Ulfric cares for their goals, all the soldiers want to do is kill.

by Sharsosah
August 16, 2015

I know that in the stormcloaks, (in lore of course) that pretty much only Ulfric cares for their goals, all the soldiers want to do is kill.

Kthuuluusekunprenlon
August 16, 2015

Well, that's something I didnt know. Interesting.

by Kthuuluusekunprenlon
August 16, 2015

Well, that's something I didnt know. Interesting.

Sharsosah
August 16, 2015

One thing we could do, is make a thread where we are high elf imperials and then disguise ourselves as thalmor and see if we can take out their leader, without attacting attention.

by Sharsosah
August 16, 2015

One thing we could do, is make a thread where we are high elf imperials and then disguise ourselves as thalmor and see if we can take out their leader, without attacting attention.

Kthuuluusekunprenlon
August 17, 2015
Sharsosah

Sounds fun.

by Kthuuluusekunprenlon
August 17, 2015
Sharsosah

Sounds fun.

GreenieDovahkiin
August 17, 2015
Yeah, it does
by GreenieDovahkiin
August 17, 2015
Yeah, it does

Sharsosah
August 17, 2015

Who wants to make the thread and get gold?

by Sharsosah
August 17, 2015

Who wants to make the thread and get gold?

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  4  5  6  7 

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.