Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [SD] A New Era (Dead)

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7 > >>  

The Stinky Cheese
August 10, 2015

A Nord named Balrir the Strong was a mercenary hired by Ulfric, "Damn, how am I gonna get my money." (my armor looks like this)

by The Stinky Cheese
August 10, 2015

A Nord named Balrir the Strong was a mercenary hired by Ulfric, "Damn, how am I gonna get my money." (my armor looks like this)

Sharsosah
August 10, 2015

"Uuh, loot it off his corpse?"

by Sharsosah
August 10, 2015

"Uuh, loot it off his corpse?"

The Stinky Cheese
August 10, 2015

(changed the armor)

by The Stinky Cheese
August 10, 2015

(changed the armor)

Kthuuluusekunprenlon
August 10, 2015

After being pushed out of the way of the attack, I shout at my attacker,

YOL

and breathe fire at him. I'm sorry, my fellow Argonian. I hate that I have to attack my own kind... But I was attacked first. I thought as the fire sprayed forth.

by Kthuuluusekunprenlon
August 10, 2015

After being pushed out of the way of the attack, I shout at my attacker,

YOL

and breathe fire at him. I'm sorry, my fellow Argonian. I hate that I have to attack my own kind... But I was attacked first. I thought as the fire sprayed forth.

Grolahmul
August 10, 2015
"Eh, whatever," said Gold, crouching and rolling out of the way.
"Shar, wait up!"
by Grolahmul
August 10, 2015
"Eh, whatever," said Gold, crouching and rolling out of the way.

"Shar, wait up!"

Sharsosah
August 10, 2015

*I keep running, eventually, at the edge of the city, I find multiple imperial couriers, nine for the nine holds, They gallop on their horses in different directions (I don't think you'd be able to shoot them with arrows)*

by Sharsosah
August 10, 2015

*I keep running, eventually, at the edge of the city, I find multiple imperial couriers, nine for the nine holds, They gallop on their horses in different directions (I don't think you'd be able to shoot them with arrows)*

Grolahmul
August 10, 2015
{um... Shar, I'm on your team. Why do you care about arrows?}
by Grolahmul
August 10, 2015
{um... Shar, I'm on your team. Why do you care about arrows?}

Sharsosah
August 10, 2015

{I thought a person would say: "I use my bow and shoot all nine of the couriers" and I don't think that's fair}

*After talking to the couriers, I turn around and jump to gold's defense (not literally, I can't jump that far. I ran).*

by Sharsosah
August 10, 2015

{I thought a person would say: "I use my bow and shoot all nine of the couriers" and I don't think that's fair}

*After talking to the couriers, I turn around and jump to gold's defense (not literally, I can't jump that far. I ran).*

The Stinky Cheese
August 10, 2015
GoldGonian
"Eh, whatever," said Gold, crouching and rolling out of the way. "Shar, wait up!"

he was thinking

by The Stinky Cheese
August 10, 2015
GoldGonian
"Eh, whatever," said Gold, crouching and rolling out of the way. "Shar, wait up!"

he was thinking

The Stinky Cheese
August 10, 2015

This post has been deleted.

by The Stinky Cheese
August 10, 2015

This post has been deleted.

Sharsosah
August 10, 2015

*I take my flames spell and use the oil in a spot in my armor to make a giant flame*

by Sharsosah
August 10, 2015

*I take my flames spell and use the oil in a spot in my armor to make a giant flame*

Kthuuluusekunprenlon
August 10, 2015
GoldGonian

((That was a thought.))

After seeing that gold avoided my fire, I attempt to chase after him for a bit, but sigh as I see the couriers get away... "Well, with Ulfric dead, I don't get paid... I don't see a reason for me to continue this fight..." I say to myself, and lower my scythe to a less aggressive position. "You know, if you two can pay enough, I'd help you instead... You'd have to pay more than what Ulfric would've, but I'm sure that's not a problem..."

by Kthuuluusekunprenlon
August 10, 2015
GoldGonian

((That was a thought.))

After seeing that gold avoided my fire, I attempt to chase after him for a bit, but sigh as I see the couriers get away... "Well, with Ulfric dead, I don't get paid... I don't see a reason for me to continue this fight..." I say to myself, and lower my scythe to a less aggressive position. "You know, if you two can pay enough, I'd help you instead... You'd have to pay more than what Ulfric would've, but I'm sure that's not a problem..."

GreenieDovahkiin
August 10, 2015
*I walk away and mournn for Ulfric*
by GreenieDovahkiin
August 10, 2015
*I walk away and mournn for Ulfric*

Sharsosah
August 10, 2015

"Why do we need help?"

by Sharsosah
August 10, 2015

"Why do we need help?"

The Stinky Cheese
August 10, 2015

"He was a good man." Balrir takes off his helmet. "Good man come and go, now I want my money, it seems your the only one who can."

by The Stinky Cheese
August 10, 2015

"He was a good man." Balrir takes off his helmet. "Good man come and go, now I want my money, it seems your the only one who can."

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.