Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[AO] [SD] Blood of the Gods (Finshed; Don't Post)

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  33  34  35  36  37  82  83  84  85 > >>  

YolGoraagKaazah
October 6, 2015

Makor gets off Veyd and groans Hopefully something will attack, at least a Tsacai (I spelled it wrong, didn't I)

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 6, 2015

Makor gets off Veyd and groans Hopefully something will attack, at least a Tsacai (I spelled it wrong, didn't I)

Emperor of Man
October 6, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(Bruh xD)

(What?)

by Emperor of Man
October 6, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(Bruh xD)

(What?)

Emperor of Man
October 6, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

(This is Atmora, not Akavir.)

by Emperor of Man
October 6, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

YolGoraagKaazah
October 6, 2015
StrunLokSingh

(ain't does da shame ting, in english (I mean "American") this time: Aren't those the same thing?

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 6, 2015
StrunLokSingh

(ain't does da shame ting, in english (I mean "American") this time: Aren't those the same thing?

Emperor of Man
October 6, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

(Akavir is located on the far east of Nirn and Atmora the far west.)

by Emperor of Man
October 6, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 6, 2015
StrunLokSingh

(Atmora's also way colder, isn't it?)

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 6, 2015
StrunLokSingh

Emperor of Man
October 6, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

(It is in an eternal winter, so yes.)

by Emperor of Man
October 6, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

(It is in an eternal winter, so yes.)

Emperor of Man
October 6, 2015

Sauriil found the temple. The building was tilted at such odd angle, as if it was being sucked into another dimension. The door was on the verge of shattering. Sauriil took a deep breath.

SCENARIO:

I will be doing this randomly, just to spice up the story. You have to find your way around it. A blizzard starts up, and there is no way around it. There is no nearby shelter, and it is too cold to start a fire. What do you do?

(Veyd, use Black Fire as a last resort. I want to see everyone else come up with ideas. That is the fun of it.)

by Emperor of Man
October 6, 2015

Sauriil found the temple. The building was tilted at such odd angle, as if it was being sucked into another dimension. The door was on the verge of shattering. Sauriil took a deep breath.

SCENARIO:

I will be doing this randomly, just to spice up the story. You have to find your way around it. A blizzard starts up, and there is no way around it. There is no nearby shelter, and it is too cold to start a fire. What do you do?

(Veyd, use Black Fire as a last resort. I want to see everyone else come up with ideas. That is the fun of it.)

roastedZork
October 6, 2015

{Is there a way for me to quickly be there? the posts seem to have gone too fast for me.}

by roastedZork
October 6, 2015

{Is there a way for me to quickly be there? the posts seem to have gone too fast for me.}

YolGoraagKaazah
October 6, 2015
StrunLokSingh

SCENARIO:

(how about, Daedric Fire?) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 6, 2015
StrunLokSingh

SCENARIO:

(how about, Daedric Fire?) 

Veyd Sahvoz
October 6, 2015

(That's one of Veyd's many fire abilities but Black fire is way stonger)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 6, 2015

YolGoraagKaazah
October 6, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(more powerful than the fire of a GOD)

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 6, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(more powerful than the fire of a GOD)

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 6, 2015

Trying to focus despite the bitter cold, Falin attempted to summon spectral beasts to her aid. Not affected by the cold, they could provide shelter from the howling winds. Come on, please! A familiar feeling on energy dances accross her fingers as she summons three large Timber Mammoths. However the summoning left her completely drained as she fell to her knees in the snow.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 6, 2015

Trying to focus despite the bitter cold, Falin attempted to summon spectral beasts to her aid. Not affected by the cold, they could provide shelter from the howling winds. Come on, please! A familiar feeling on energy dances accross her fingers as she summons three large Timber Mammoths. However the summoning left her completely drained as she fell to her knees in the snow.

Veyd Sahvoz
October 6, 2015

YOL SIL NIL

Veyd tried to keep them warm so burnt the frost winds. "Falin!" he yelled in worry

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 6, 2015

YOL SIL NIL

Veyd tried to keep them warm so burnt the frost winds. "Falin!" he yelled in worry

YolGoraagKaazah
October 6, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

YOL SIL NIL

(Isn't that black fire, wait black fire is WAY hot, whichc means it should be dangerous hot so we can't use it) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 6, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

YOL SIL NIL

(Isn't that black fire, wait black fire is WAY hot, whichc means it should be dangerous hot so we can't use it) 

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  33  34  35  36  37  82  83  84  85 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.