Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Laberynthian caves

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  42  43 > >>  

Silnu Dovah
October 17, 2015
As I look at kitty and theman who walked in after him I say hi to kitty and to the man,orc, who askes me a question I say "I don't even know who you are and yet you know me." ~how curious this orc knows me but I don't recognize him~( can't italicize so I do this for thought ~ ok yol)
by Silnu Dovah
October 17, 2015
As I look at kitty and theman who walked in after him I say hi to kitty and to the man,orc, who askes me a question I say "I don't even know who you are and yet you know me." ~how curious this orc knows me but I don't recognize him~( can't italicize so I do this for thought ~ ok yol)

Silnu Dovah
October 17, 2015
(Wha?)
by Silnu Dovah
October 17, 2015
(Wha?)

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 18, 2015

Falin glanced up at Makor, "Didn't think I'd run into you here." She motioned to an empty spot by the fire. "Come on, have a drink. My treat this time."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 18, 2015

Falin glanced up at Makor, "Didn't think I'd run into you here." She motioned to an empty spot by the fire. "Come on, have a drink. My treat this time."

The Bug Stomper
October 18, 2015

"Makor? Makor gro-Baroth? Amazing! We have two Immortals right here in front of me. Wow...I knew there was going to be something special about this quest."

by The Bug Stomper
October 18, 2015

"Makor? Makor gro-Baroth? Amazing! We have two Immortals right here in front of me. Wow...I knew there was going to be something special about this quest."

Veyd Sahvoz
October 18, 2015

Hadar was at the entrance of labyrintian "Well better set up camp" Hadar built a fire and set his supplies down and got out his sleeping roll, sitting near the fire

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 18, 2015

Hadar was at the entrance of labyrintian "Well better set up camp" Hadar built a fire and set his supplies down and got out his sleeping roll, sitting near the fire

Silnu Dovah
October 18, 2015
(Hadar aren't you with us.)
by Silnu Dovah
October 18, 2015
(Hadar aren't you with us.)

Veyd Sahvoz
October 18, 2015
(nope)
by Veyd Sahvoz
October 18, 2015
(nope)

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 18, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz
(nope)

(When did you leave?)

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 18, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz
(nope)

(When did you leave?)

YolGoraagKaazah
October 18, 2015
epic AKH

"Yes, yes. I am Immortal Makor, Champion of Malacath, Chief of Orsinium." 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 18, 2015
epic AKH

"Yes, yes. I am Immortal Makor, Champion of Malacath, Chief of Orsinium." 

YolGoraagKaazah
October 18, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

Makor sits down as he pours seem mead for himself "What are you doing out here Falin? I'm doing a bounty, to find this "Laberthinan" (I don't remember how to spell it, forgive me :P) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 18, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

Makor sits down as he pours seem mead for himself "What are you doing out here Falin? I'm doing a bounty, to find this "Laberthinan" (I don't remember how to spell it, forgive me :P) 

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 18, 2015

"Laberynthian? What kind of bounty's pointing you to those ruins?"

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 18, 2015

"Laberynthian? What kind of bounty's pointing you to those ruins?"

YolGoraagKaazah
October 18, 2015

"I've been doing bounties for about three monthes now, here in Skyrim. I want to a tavern and asked for work they said this is the only one avaliable, they're paying one thousand gold once I bring what's inside, a Dragon Priest mask, I have only fought one." (You know the Dragon Priest you fight near the end of the main quest, Makor is Dovahkiin)  

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 18, 2015

"I've been doing bounties for about three monthes now, here in Skyrim. I want to a tavern and asked for work they said this is the only one avaliable, they're paying one thousand gold once I bring what's inside, a Dragon Priest mask, I have only fought one." (You know the Dragon Priest you fight near the end of the main quest, Makor is Dovahkiin)  

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 18, 2015

Falin nodded. "Hate to break it to you Makor, but the dragon priest is long gone from there." She lowered her voice. "Though it seems a Daedric Prince has moved in."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 18, 2015

Falin nodded. "Hate to break it to you Makor, but the dragon priest is long gone from there." She lowered her voice. "Though it seems a Daedric Prince has moved in."

YolGoraagKaazah
October 18, 2015

Makor sighs "Shit, why am I even here then?" Makor looks ashamed as he glances at Falin "An-anything to help a friend." 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 18, 2015

Makor sighs "Shit, why am I even here then?" Makor looks ashamed as he glances at Falin "An-anything to help a friend." 

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 18, 2015

"Yeah, I'm going to need your help to take care of the Prince. We don't even know who it is yet."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 18, 2015

"Yeah, I'm going to need your help to take care of the Prince. We don't even know who it is yet."

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  42  43 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.