Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Laberynthian caves

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  36  37  38  39  40  41  42  43 > >>  

Silnu Dovah
October 18, 2015
"Makor do you know the names of the three oldest daedric princes it is said they are the strongest and the most dangerous." " it is said that it is one of those three that have moved in, to the laberynthian caves."
by Silnu Dovah
October 18, 2015
"Makor do you know the names of the three oldest daedric princes it is said they are the strongest and the most dangerous." " it is said that it is one of those three that have moved in, to the laberynthian caves."

YolGoraagKaazah
October 18, 2015

"Huh, maybe I'll still get some gold. No I do not know of them, if Sauriil was here, he would know."

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 18, 2015

"Huh, maybe I'll still get some gold. No I do not know of them, if Sauriil was here, he would know."

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 18, 2015

Falin nodded. "I'm not sure what he's gotten so wrapped up in lately. But I haven't heard from him in a while." She sighed, "Guess we'll have to play it by ear."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 18, 2015

Falin nodded. "I'm not sure what he's gotten so wrapped up in lately. But I haven't heard from him in a while." She sighed, "Guess we'll have to play it by ear."

Silnu Dovah
October 18, 2015
"Well let's go to the college before we head to the caves we have some buisness there as well, don't worry uou can have the mask if we find it."
by Silnu Dovah
October 18, 2015
"Well let's go to the college before we head to the caves we have some buisness there as well, don't worry uou can have the mask if we find it."

Silnu Dovah
October 18, 2015
"So makor you want to join us at the college?"
by Silnu Dovah
October 18, 2015
"So makor you want to join us at the college?"

YolGoraagKaazah
October 18, 2015

"I'll go." Makor lights a pipe.

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 18, 2015

"I'll go." Makor lights a pipe.

Silnu Dovah
October 18, 2015
~ let's hope they have the knowledge we seek.~
I think to myself
by Silnu Dovah
October 18, 2015
~ let's hope they have the knowledge we seek.~

I think to myself

Silnu Dovah
October 18, 2015
"Before we leave thought I have the feeling were missing some one, let's wait a couple days before we leave." (Yol I'm talking about saviik hell be on tomorrow.)
by Silnu Dovah
October 18, 2015
"Before we leave thought I have the feeling were missing some one, let's wait a couple days before we leave." (Yol I'm talking about saviik hell be on tomorrow.)

Silnu Dovah
October 18, 2015
"Nagahzii anyway you can contact hadar and tell him to keep an eye on the caveand let us know if anything happens?
by Silnu Dovah
October 18, 2015
"Nagahzii anyway you can contact hadar and tell him to keep an eye on the caveand let us know if anything happens?

Veyd Sahvoz
October 18, 2015
(does Zii even have telepathy?)
by Veyd Sahvoz
October 18, 2015
(does Zii even have telepathy?)

Silnu Dovah
October 18, 2015
(Not that I know of)
by Silnu Dovah
October 18, 2015
(Not that I know of)

The Bug Stomper
October 18, 2015

(I guess so.)

'Hadar! Hadar! It's Nahgahzii. I need you to keep an eye on the cave. Contact us if anything happens.'

by The Bug Stomper
October 18, 2015

(I guess so.)

'Hadar! Hadar! It's Nahgahzii. I need you to keep an eye on the cave. Contact us if anything happens.'

Kronvullok
October 18, 2015

"Anyway, so there's a Deadric Prince hiding out in Laberynthian? This should be interesting. Also, I haven't had a chance to introduce myself to these 'Immortals.' The name's Hrodulf."

I reach out my hand for a handshake.

by Kronvullok
October 18, 2015

"Anyway, so there's a Deadric Prince hiding out in Laberynthian? This should be interesting. Also, I haven't had a chance to introduce myself to these 'Immortals.' The name's Hrodulf."

I reach out my hand for a handshake.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 18, 2015

Falin studied him for a moment before shaking his hand. "Falin."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 18, 2015

Falin studied him for a moment before shaking his hand. "Falin."

Veyd Sahvoz
October 18, 2015

'Zii I haven't seen you for a while how's it been?...wait where are you?'

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 18, 2015

'Zii I haven't seen you for a while how's it been?...wait where are you?'

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  36  37  38  39  40  41  42  43 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.