Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[AO] [SD] Blood of the Gods (Finshed; Don't Post)

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  37  38  39  40  41  82  83  84  85 > >>  

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 7, 2015

Falin nodded. This weather better stay at bay though.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 7, 2015

Falin nodded. This weather better stay at bay though.

YolGoraagKaazah
October 7, 2015
Grolahmul

"Okay, so it's settled, then?" asked KDK, "Makor and Veyd will get materials, while the rest of us hunt for some food."

(that doesn't make sense, half of us eat the other half has shelter, why? I know this is supposed hard, but that's unrealistic) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 7, 2015
Grolahmul

"Okay, so it's settled, then?" asked KDK, "Makor and Veyd will get materials, while the rest of us hunt for some food."

(that doesn't make sense, half of us eat the other half has shelter, why? I know this is supposed hard, but that's unrealistic) 

The Bug Stomper
October 7, 2015

(No; half hunt for food, half get shelter; and everyone shares.)

by The Bug Stomper
October 7, 2015

YolGoraagKaazah
October 7, 2015
epic AKH

(oh nvm den) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 7, 2015
epic AKH

(oh nvm den) 

roastedZork
October 8, 2015

I suddenly find myself in a place I knever knew, and I can see a temple in the distance, so I begin walking towards it in hopes of someone being there.

{I did this so i can actually be in the rp.}

by roastedZork
October 8, 2015

I suddenly find myself in a place I knever knew, and I can see a temple in the distance, so I begin walking towards it in hopes of someone being there.

{I did this so i can actually be in the rp.}

Emperor of Man
October 8, 2015

(It is fine, Sauriil isn't in the temple anyway. He isn't even on Nirn.)

by Emperor of Man
October 8, 2015

(It is fine, Sauriil isn't in the temple anyway. He isn't even on Nirn.)

The Bug Stomper
October 8, 2015

"Guys..." Aksel noticed a man approaching a temple. "Is that Saurill?"

by The Bug Stomper
October 8, 2015

"Guys..." Aksel noticed a man approaching a temple. "Is that Saurill?"

Grolahmul
October 8, 2015

"Ko'Do'Kar doesn't think so," said KDK, "Since when was Sauriil so young when we travelled together? Gol'Diir tells Ko'Do'Kar that when they met, Sauriil looked pretty damn close to what he does now. This one looks like a child."

(@Epic AKH

Zork's character is Thomas now.)

by Grolahmul
October 8, 2015

"Ko'Do'Kar doesn't think so," said KDK, "Since when was Sauriil so young when we travelled together? Gol'Diir tells Ko'Do'Kar that when they met, Sauriil looked pretty damn close to what he does now. This one looks like a child."

(@Epic AKH

YolGoraagKaazah
October 8, 2015
Grolahmul

(@Epic AKH

(Is Gold talking to KDK in his mind?) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 8, 2015
Grolahmul

(@Epic AKH

Grolahmul
October 8, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

(They're two different consciousnesses, and they share memories. Basically, KDK's being "told" of Gold's memories, through pictures and visions.)

by Grolahmul
October 8, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

(They're two different consciousnesses, and they share memories. Basically, KDK's being "told" of Gold's memories, through pictures and visions.)

YolGoraagKaazah
October 8, 2015
Grolahmul

(They're two different conciousnesses {I butchered that word, sorry.}, and they share memories. Basically, KDK's being "told" of Gold's memories, through pictures and visions.)

(So yes?) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 8, 2015
Grolahmul

(They're two different conciousnesses {I butchered that word, sorry.}, and they share memories. Basically, KDK's being "told" of Gold's memories, through pictures and visions.)

(So yes?) 

Grolahmul
October 8, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

(So yes?) 

(Pretty much. Yeah.)

by Grolahmul
October 8, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

(So yes?) 

(Pretty much. Yeah.)

Emperor of Man
October 8, 2015
Grolahmul

(*Consciousnesses. Again, you are RPing with the Grammar Hitler himself, show some respect! I am your Führer! Hagel! Die Grammatik-Nazi Reich wird steigen!)

The creature grabs Sauriil.

Mmgh!' He stopped breathing, and he saw a vison. A vision in which there was absolute nothingness, only Sauriil, floating through a "limbo." Then he saw an elf. The elf turned and the face of Mithron, his long lost brother was revealed. He smiled at Sauriil, but then his body writhed in pain. He became Dovahthur, and a wind seemed to blow him away, as Dovahthur turned to ash. Then. Then he saw Mortha, she was screaming in rage, as her flesh slowly turned to scales and she too was blown away.

He awoke, still being choked by the creature. Sauriil teleported about three metres back. What was that showing me? Why?

Sauriil shot a Divine Shockball directly into the creature's heart. It squirmed, and twitched, and burned. The flame died and the shock ended. The creature was merely angered, and it charged toward Sauriil with speed he had never seen before.

by Emperor of Man
October 8, 2015
Grolahmul

(*Consciousnesses. Again, you are RPing with the Grammar Hitler himself, show some respect! I am your Führer! Hagel! Die Grammatik-Nazi Reich wird steigen!)

The creature grabs Sauriil.

Mmgh!' He stopped breathing, and he saw a vison. A vision in which there was absolute nothingness, only Sauriil, floating through a "limbo." Then he saw an elf. The elf turned and the face of Mithron, his long lost brother was revealed. He smiled at Sauriil, but then his body writhed in pain. He became Dovahthur, and a wind seemed to blow him away, as Dovahthur turned to ash. Then. Then he saw Mortha, she was screaming in rage, as her flesh slowly turned to scales and she too was blown away.

He awoke, still being choked by the creature. Sauriil teleported about three metres back. What was that showing me? Why?

Sauriil shot a Divine Shockball directly into the creature's heart. It squirmed, and twitched, and burned. The flame died and the shock ended. The creature was merely angered, and it charged toward Sauriil with speed he had never seen before.

Grolahmul
October 8, 2015
StrunLokSingh

(Fixed it.)

by Grolahmul
October 8, 2015
StrunLokSingh

(Fixed it.)

The Bug Stomper
October 8, 2015

"Let's meet him. Still, be cautious." He aimed his bow at Thomas. "You! Who are you?"

by The Bug Stomper
October 8, 2015

"Let's meet him. Still, be cautious." He aimed his bow at Thomas. "You! Who are you?"

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  37  38  39  40  41  82  83  84  85 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.