Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[T] Ahmiin

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 > >>  

The Bug Stomper
August 8, 2015

Aksel hid in the woods, looking down at the person hunting him. The adrenaline slowly faded from his body. He was a vigilante.

by The Bug Stomper
August 8, 2015

Aksel hid in the woods, looking down at the person hunting him. The adrenaline slowly faded from his body. He was a vigilante.

roastedZork
August 8, 2015

I looked around, to see that I was alone. I started heading for Whiterun.

by roastedZork
August 8, 2015

I looked around, to see that I was alone. I started heading for Whiterun.

The Bug Stomper
August 8, 2015

Aksel rested in the woods, checking the gold he collected. Ha, ha, ha! Yes! Now for a splurge in Whiterun. He started walking on foot.

by The Bug Stomper
August 8, 2015

Aksel rested in the woods, checking the gold he collected. Ha, ha, ha! Yes! Now for a splurge in Whiterun. He started walking on foot.

roastedZork
August 8, 2015

I get to whiterun and go into the Bannered Mare.

by roastedZork
August 8, 2015

I get to whiterun and go into the Bannered Mare.

The Bug Stomper
August 8, 2015

NIGHTTIME, WHITERUN

Aksel prowled the paths, looking for people to quickly pickpocket or mug. He found a Nord, clearly unfocused.

Aksel walked up with his dagger--

The man grabbed him. "Hey. Hey, can you talk?" What the hell is this? "I--I just really need to get this off of my skin." He dragged Aksel a few meters ahead. He pointed at a house. "You see that house? My wife's in there. But she--he...she's probably in there with another man. Oh, I know, I know." Aksel just stood there, watching the man's rage. "You know what I'm gonna do when I get to her? Oh...I'm gonna kill her. She's gonna get it." HE looked at Aksel. "What do you think? What do you think!!...You probably think...hehehe...you must think I'm a sick guy, huh?" Aksel remained quiet. "Maybe I am. But she is gonna get it."

The man shoved Aksel away. Aksel got away with 4 coins. He turned around, clutching the crystal in his satchel, and walked back to his camp.

by The Bug Stomper
August 8, 2015

NIGHTTIME, WHITERUN

Aksel prowled the paths, looking for people to quickly pickpocket or mug. He found a Nord, clearly unfocused.

Aksel walked up with his dagger--

The man grabbed him. "Hey. Hey, can you talk?" What the hell is this? "I--I just really need to get this off of my skin." He dragged Aksel a few meters ahead. He pointed at a house. "You see that house? My wife's in there. But she--he...she's probably in there with another man. Oh, I know, I know." Aksel just stood there, watching the man's rage. "You know what I'm gonna do when I get to her? Oh...I'm gonna kill her. She's gonna get it." HE looked at Aksel. "What do you think? What do you think!!...You probably think...hehehe...you must think I'm a sick guy, huh?" Aksel remained quiet. "Maybe I am. But she is gonna get it."

The man shoved Aksel away. Aksel got away with 4 coins. He turned around, clutching the crystal in his satchel, and walked back to his camp.

roastedZork
August 9, 2015

I walk out of the Bannered Mare, and I see the man I attacked earlier. He didn't see me yet, so I followed him at a distance. (i put my hood on)

by roastedZork
August 9, 2015

I walk out of the Bannered Mare, and I see the man I attacked earlier. He didn't see me yet, so I followed him at a distance. (i put my hood on)

The Bug Stomper
August 9, 2015

That woman, his wife, she's gonna die. Sure, she cheated on him...but none of them should die. None of the people back home should've died. Aksel revealed his crystal, the only relic that remained from his old village. The rest of it was probably sold by those Imperials.

No one...no one should die. No one except those Imperials...they need to pay...that man needs to pay.

He turned around and ran to the man, pushing away you as I ran to the man. I recognized the house and quietly approached it.

by The Bug Stomper
August 9, 2015

That woman, his wife, she's gonna die. Sure, she cheated on him...but none of them should die. None of the people back home should've died. Aksel revealed his crystal, the only relic that remained from his old village. The rest of it was probably sold by those Imperials.

No one...no one should die. No one except those Imperials...they need to pay...that man needs to pay.

He turned around and ran to the man, pushing away you as I ran to the man. I recognized the house and quietly approached it.

roastedZork
August 9, 2015

I quickly get back to my senses as I silently chase after the man.

by roastedZork
August 9, 2015

I quickly get back to my senses as I silently chase after the man.

The Bug Stomper
August 9, 2015

Aksel leaned against the door, listening in.

"Come here." "What--what are you doing?" "I know what you've been doing! You've been with another man!" "Look, look, okay...I did it. I'm sorry. Put the knife down." "Come here!" "NO!!!"

Hearing the wife cry for help, Aksel rammed the door with his shoulder, grimacing at the pain. Damn it, Aksel, break the door down! Aksel breathed deeply, trying to tolerate the pain. He started ramming the door repeatedly.

by The Bug Stomper
August 9, 2015

Aksel leaned against the door, listening in.

"Come here." "What--what are you doing?" "I know what you've been doing! You've been with another man!" "Look, look, okay...I did it. I'm sorry. Put the knife down." "Come here!" "NO!!!"

Hearing the wife cry for help, Aksel rammed the door with his shoulder, grimacing at the pain. Damn it, Aksel, break the door down! Aksel breathed deeply, trying to tolerate the pain. He started ramming the door repeatedly.

roastedZork
August 9, 2015

I notice him ramming the door, so I find another entrance and enter. I see the husband trying to kill the wife, so I intervene.

by roastedZork
August 9, 2015

I notice him ramming the door, so I find another entrance and enter. I see the husband trying to kill the wife, so I intervene.

roastedZork
August 9, 2015

This post has been deleted.

by roastedZork
August 9, 2015

roastedZork
August 9, 2015

by roastedZork
August 9, 2015

roastedZork
August 9, 2015

by roastedZork
August 9, 2015

roastedZork
August 9, 2015

(I somehow posted the same thing 4 times)

by roastedZork
August 9, 2015

(I somehow posted the same thing 4 times)

The Bug Stomper
August 9, 2015

At the same time, Aksel broke through. The husband recognized Aksel. "What?! What is this!" Aksel spoke, despite being terrified by the vigilante.

"You getting what you deserve." The husband grabbed the wife, putting the knife against her neck. "You won't get me! Or her!"

by The Bug Stomper
August 9, 2015

At the same time, Aksel broke through. The husband recognized Aksel. "What?! What is this!" Aksel spoke, despite being terrified by the vigilante.

"You getting what you deserve." The husband grabbed the wife, putting the knife against her neck. "You won't get me! Or her!"

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.