Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[AO] [ND] Warhammer 40,000: Alliance

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  25  26  27  28 > >>  

Emperor of Man
October 21, 2015

'No need for that, great Hellsmasha.' Galariel stepped a little closer, 'But if it is a fight you want, I know where I can find the best ones in the galaxy.'

by Emperor of Man
October 21, 2015

'No need for that, great Hellsmasha.' Galariel stepped a little closer, 'But if it is a fight you want, I know where I can find the best ones in the galaxy.'

Lokonikah
October 21, 2015

When the Valkyrie opens up, the twenty-eight soldiers immediately rush out, a few forming a firing line while others seek out valuable positions and pieces of cover. Standard procedure, of course, since Orks arn't known for talking before shooting. Gideon looks over to Galariel, his mind conveying his doubt about the Orks.

by Lokonikah
October 21, 2015

When the Valkyrie opens up, the twenty-eight soldiers immediately rush out, a few forming a firing line while others seek out valuable positions and pieces of cover. Standard procedure, of course, since Orks arn't known for talking before shooting. Gideon looks over to Galariel, his mind conveying his doubt about the Orks.

Emperor of Man
October 21, 2015

'No need to worry, they'll be convince. Orks aren't all that smart.'

by Emperor of Man
October 21, 2015

'No need to worry, they'll be convince. Orks aren't all that smart.'

Emperor of Man
October 21, 2015

'No need to worry, they'll be convinced. Orks aren't all that smart.'

by Emperor of Man
October 21, 2015

Lokonikah
October 21, 2015

(( Wot ya doin' 'ere? If iz a foight yer lookin' for, den ya need mo' dakka! (That's a much more Orky way of saying it ;D ) ))

by Lokonikah
October 21, 2015

(( Wot ya doin' 'ere? If iz a foight yer lookin' for, den ya need mo' dakka! (That's a much more Orky way of saying it ;D ) ))

Lokonikah
October 21, 2015
StrunLokSingh

The lieutenant nods to the Farseer, ordering the others to hold fire over his vox caster. They lower their weapons, which were previously all trained on the Warboss, but still keep them at the ready in case things get ugly.

by Lokonikah
October 21, 2015
StrunLokSingh

The lieutenant nods to the Farseer, ordering the others to hold fire over his vox caster. They lower their weapons, which were previously all trained on the Warboss, but still keep them at the ready in case things get ugly.

YolGoraagKaazah
October 21, 2015
StrunLokSingh

"Dat seems like a good proposal like meself." Hellsmasha looks at the Space Marines and yells something in Orkish "Ya work with da soft gits? You're a shame to da Xenos."

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 21, 2015
StrunLokSingh

"Dat seems like a good proposal like meself." Hellsmasha looks at the Space Marines and yells something in Orkish "Ya work with da soft gits? You're a shame to da Xenos."

Lokonikah
October 21, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

(( They are Cadians, not Space Marines :P ))

by Lokonikah
October 21, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

Lokonikah
October 21, 2015

Gideon doesn't even need to show his face, his mask already has a permanent glare to it, one he uses when he stares at the greenskin.

"Eldar are a better fight than you, from what I've seen. Wanna prove you're stronger, greenskin? Lets have a contest: Whoever kills the most necrons, including their soldiers, wins."

by Lokonikah
October 21, 2015

Gideon doesn't even need to show his face, his mask already has a permanent glare to it, one he uses when he stares at the greenskin.

"Eldar are a better fight than you, from what I've seen. Wanna prove you're stronger, greenskin? Lets have a contest: Whoever kills the most necrons, including their soldiers, wins."

Lokonikah
October 21, 2015

(( And by that, I mean we are counting the kills of the soldiers under our command. ))

by Lokonikah
October 21, 2015

(( And by that, I mean we are counting the kills of the soldiers under our command. ))

YolGoraagKaazah
October 21, 2015
Lokonikah

(Gjok!) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 21, 2015
Lokonikah

(Gjok!) 

Emperor of Man
October 21, 2015
Lokonikah

(Like Legolas and Gimli!)

by Emperor of Man
October 21, 2015
Lokonikah

(Like Legolas and Gimli!)

YolGoraagKaazah
October 21, 2015
Lokonikah

Hellsmasha laughs at the Cadian "Your just a soft git dat needs a good stompin'!" 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 21, 2015
Lokonikah

Hellsmasha laughs at the Cadian "Your just a soft git dat needs a good stompin'!" 

Lokonikah
October 21, 2015

At that, he opens up a pouch on his armored chest, pulling out a ring of Ork Teef, tossing it to Hellsmasha. He would count 38 in total.

"Each one is from a different Ork I know I killed. And I haven't only fought Orks."

by Lokonikah
October 21, 2015

At that, he opens up a pouch on his armored chest, pulling out a ring of Ork Teef, tossing it to Hellsmasha. He would count 38 in total.

"Each one is from a different Ork I know I killed. And I haven't only fought Orks."

YolGoraagKaazah
October 21, 2015

Hellsmasha's has an impressed look on his face. He reaches for something, a Cadian skull "Watcha tink of 'dis?" 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 21, 2015

Hellsmasha's has an impressed look on his face. He reaches for something, a Cadian skull "Watcha tink of 'dis?" 

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  25  26  27  28 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.