Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[AO] [ND] Warhammer 40,000: Alliance

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  25  26  27  28 > >>  

Emperor of Man
October 21, 2015

Galariel casts Eldritch Storm, but all it does is weaken it. This Draugr was significantly stronger than the other footsoldiers. Even its Gauss Cannon was more advanced than the rest.

by Emperor of Man
October 21, 2015

Galariel casts Eldritch Storm, but all it does is weaken it. This Draugr was significantly stronger than the other footsoldiers. Even its Gauss Cannon was more advanced than the rest.

Veyd Sahvoz
October 21, 2015

(I'll finish later gtg :c)

Name: Foameye Redbane

Race: Khorne Daemonkin

Class: Daemon Prince

Weapons: Great axe of Khorne, Kai gun, and a Plasma cannon

Appearence:

Misc: Has a battalion of 6 Daemon Princes under his command, the 6 Daemon Princes under his command look like this (Well 7 including himself but I already posted what Foameye looks like) 1ST     2ND     3RD      4TH     5TH     6TH  Can also summon lesser daemon. 

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 21, 2015

(I'll finish later gtg :c)

Name: Foameye Redbane

Race: Khorne Daemonkin

Class: Daemon Prince

Weapons: Great axe of Khorne, Kai gun, and a Plasma cannon

Appearence:

Misc: Has a battalion of 6 Daemon Princes under his command, the 6 Daemon Princes under his command look like this (Well 7 including himself but I already posted what Foameye looks like) 1ST     2ND     3RD      4TH     5TH     6TH  Can also summon lesser daemon. 

Lokonikah
October 21, 2015

"By the Emperor, its.... Some kind of Warp witchcraft!" He then increases his rate of fire, along with the rest of the platoon, who once numbered twenty-eight, but now number at merely nineteen. The other nine have been united with the Emperor in the afterlife.

by Lokonikah
October 21, 2015

"By the Emperor, its.... Some kind of Warp witchcraft!" He then increases his rate of fire, along with the rest of the platoon, who once numbered twenty-eight, but now number at merely nineteen. The other nine have been united with the Emperor in the afterlife.

Emperor of Man
October 21, 2015

Galariel leaps at the Draugr with speed unnatural even for an Eldar. He he plunged the Blade right through the Undead creature. It laughed. Galariel charged the Witch Blade with electricity, and plunged the Blade even deeper, and with even more strength. The Draugr twitched violently for about ten seconds, and finally dropped.

'Dead.' He bent down to catch his breath and drew his Shuriken Pistol.

by Emperor of Man
October 21, 2015

Galariel leaps at the Draugr with speed unnatural even for an Eldar. He he plunged the Blade right through the Undead creature. It laughed. Galariel charged the Witch Blade with electricity, and plunged the Blade even deeper, and with even more strength. The Draugr twitched violently for about ten seconds, and finally dropped.

'Dead.' He bent down to catch his breath and drew his Shuriken Pistol.

Lokonikah
October 21, 2015

He and two of the remaining twelve Cadians each throw a fragmentation grenade into the enemy horde, killing or maiming a large amount of them from the three explosions. Precise lasgun shots pick off the rest, and the occasional bayonet or rifle stock take out any who get too close to them. ( The rifle stock is what's used to bash your enemy in Halo, the earlier CoD games, Medal of Honor, etc.)

by Lokonikah
October 21, 2015

He and two of the remaining twelve Cadians each throw a fragmentation grenade into the enemy horde, killing or maiming a large amount of them from the three explosions. Precise lasgun shots pick off the rest, and the occasional bayonet or rifle stock take out any who get too close to them. ( The rifle stock is what's used to bash your enemy in Halo, the earlier CoD games, Medal of Honor, etc.)

YolGoraagKaazah
October 21, 2015

Hellsmasha headbutts one of the Necrons. (I don't know I'm not in the mood for typing write now)

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 21, 2015

Hellsmasha headbutts one of the Necrons. (I don't know I'm not in the mood for typing write now)

Lokonikah
October 21, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

(( We could pause for you, if you wish. Or you could temporarily hand control of Hellsmasha to Strun :P I'm personally uncomfortable with controlling someone elses OC or a canon character. ))

by Lokonikah
October 21, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

(( We could pause for you, if you wish. Or you could temporarily hand control of Hellsmasha to Strun :P I'm personally uncomfortable with controlling someone elses OC or a canon character. ))

Emperor of Man
October 21, 2015

(Yol said yes. I can RP as an Ork! Yay!)

by Emperor of Man
October 21, 2015

(Yol said yes. I can RP as an Ork! Yay!)

Lokonikah
October 21, 2015

(( Lets do it, m8 :P ))

by Lokonikah
October 21, 2015

(( Lets do it, m8 :P ))

Veyd Sahvoz
October 21, 2015

(Ok so where the hell do I start off at :D)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 21, 2015

(Ok so where the hell do I start off at :D)

YolGoraagKaazah
October 21, 2015

(You know what I think I'm fine, Veyd did Strun teach you lore?) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 21, 2015

(You know what I think I'm fine, Veyd did Strun teach you lore?) 

Veyd Sahvoz
October 21, 2015

(Yup, and I'm in control of a Daemon army :D MWAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 21, 2015

YolGoraagKaazah
October 21, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(There is NO Daemon army) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 21, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

Emperor of Man
October 21, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

(It is a group of six, including Foameye. Ew. That name is disgusting. I like it.)

by Emperor of Man
October 21, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

(It is a group of six, including Foameye. Ew. That name is disgusting. I like it.)

Veyd Sahvoz
October 21, 2015
(it's pronounced Fo-a-mey)
by Veyd Sahvoz
October 21, 2015
(it's pronounced Fo-a-mey)
<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  25  26  27  28 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.