Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[AO] [ND] Warhammer 40,000: Alliance

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  25  26  27  28 > >>  

Lokonikah
October 21, 2015

When he catches the human skull, he snaps his head up to glare at the damnable xenos, getting a very tempting idea to put a laser through the beast's head.

by Lokonikah
October 21, 2015

When he catches the human skull, he snaps his head up to glare at the damnable xenos, getting a very tempting idea to put a laser through the beast's head.

Emperor of Man
October 21, 2015

Galariel sat down on a nearby boulder. 'Can you hurry it up? We need the Orks.'

by Emperor of Man
October 21, 2015

Emperor of Man
October 21, 2015
Lokonikah

'Don't do it. Remember the greater good.'

by Emperor of Man
October 21, 2015
Lokonikah

'Don't do it. Remember the greater good.'

Lokonikah
October 21, 2015

With one final, deep breath, he drops the skull, saying nothing as he walks away to find something that's hostile so he can kill it.

by Lokonikah
October 21, 2015

With one final, deep breath, he drops the skull, saying nothing as he walks away to find something that's hostile so he can kill it.

YolGoraagKaazah
October 21, 2015
Lokonikah

Hellsmasha laughs "I have a dozen mo'e!" 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 21, 2015
Lokonikah

Hellsmasha laughs "I have a dozen mo'e!" 

YolGoraagKaazah
October 21, 2015
StrunLokSingh

"Damn right ya need me! Ya gonna die wif out me!"

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 21, 2015
StrunLokSingh

"Damn right ya need me! Ya gonna die wif out me!"

Lokonikah
October 21, 2015

Stopping in place, he cracks his neck, before barely reigning his anger in as he turns the next corner. Several blasts are heard, followed by the dying cries of several draugr and angered, zealotous cries in human High Gothic. He's got it handeled, since none of the other Cadians are moving to assist him. They aren't even doing anything to hide their hatred of the greenskins, but do not act upon it.

by Lokonikah
October 21, 2015

Stopping in place, he cracks his neck, before barely reigning his anger in as he turns the next corner. Several blasts are heard, followed by the dying cries of several draugr and angered, zealotous cries in human High Gothic. He's got it handeled, since none of the other Cadians are moving to assist him. They aren't even doing anything to hide their hatred of the greenskins, but do not act upon it.

YolGoraagKaazah
October 21, 2015

Hellsmasha look behind him and sees Necrons. He looks back at Gideon "Get ready to lose, humie!" 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 21, 2015

Hellsmasha look behind him and sees Necrons. He looks back at Gideon "Get ready to lose, humie!" 

Lokonikah
October 21, 2015

He grins to himself underneath his mask, almost ferally so, before he turns around from the Draugr corpses and dashes back to the group, shouting out at the other Cadians to fire at will. ((Also, Yol, read my skelly and use the web address to see what Gideon's carapace armor looks like))

by Lokonikah
October 21, 2015

He grins to himself underneath his mask, almost ferally so, before he turns around from the Draugr corpses and dashes back to the group, shouting out at the other Cadians to fire at will. ((Also, Yol, read my skelly and use the web address to see what Gideon's carapace armor looks like))

YolGoraagKaazah
October 21, 2015
Lokonikah

(Why?) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 21, 2015
Lokonikah

(Why?) 

Lokonikah
October 21, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

(Why?) 

(( So that you'll have a better visualization. It always helps to know what other characters look like. ))

by Lokonikah
October 21, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

(Why?) 

(( So that you'll have a better visualization. It always helps to know what other characters look like. ))

YolGoraagKaazah
October 21, 2015
Lokonikah

(I just did) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 21, 2015
Lokonikah

(I just did) 

Lokonikah
October 21, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

(I just did) 

(( That's all I ask :D ))

by Lokonikah
October 21, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

(I just did) 

(( That's all I ask :D ))

Emperor of Man
October 21, 2015

A Necron Triarch Stalker stabs at Galariel with its insect-like legs. He draws his Witch Blade and jumps on to the Stalker. It attempted to shake him off.

Galariel struggled to hold one, until finally, he got a good grip, and slashed at the Stalker's back. Eventually, it short-circuited and fell limp. Draugr charged at him, screaming with a lust for blood that could match an Ork. Then, something strange happened.

FUS RO D4

Galariel felt as if he was being sucked in by a vacuum behind him. His skin was on the verge of ripping. It hurt. A lot. After flying about 30 metres, he slammed into the ground. He stood up, coughing out some of the red sand.

by Emperor of Man
October 21, 2015

A Necron Triarch Stalker stabs at Galariel with its insect-like legs. He draws his Witch Blade and jumps on to the Stalker. It attempted to shake him off.

Galariel struggled to hold one, until finally, he got a good grip, and slashed at the Stalker's back. Eventually, it short-circuited and fell limp. Draugr charged at him, screaming with a lust for blood that could match an Ork. Then, something strange happened.

FUS RO D4

Galariel felt as if he was being sucked in by a vacuum behind him. His skin was on the verge of ripping. It hurt. A lot. After flying about 30 metres, he slammed into the ground. He stood up, coughing out some of the red sand.

YolGoraagKaazah
October 21, 2015

"What da hell?" Hellsmasha shoots out a bullet out of his massive Shoota, putting a large hole in the Necron. As he shoots them, he slashes with his Choppa as well, 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 21, 2015

"What da hell?" Hellsmasha shoots out a bullet out of his massive Shoota, putting a large hole in the Necron. As he shoots them, he slashes with his Choppa as well, 

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  25  26  27  28 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.