Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Favorite guild?

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 > >>  

YolGoraagKaazah
December 28, 2015

Yeah, I've always wanted to kill those useless Whiterun Guards. 

by YolGoraagKaazah
December 28, 2015

Yeah, I've always wanted to kill those useless Whiterun Guards. 

Raxvulnax
December 28, 2015

Yes. Especially when they are super racist and stereotypical.

"Hands to yourself, sneak thief."

"What do you want cat?"

by Raxvulnax
December 28, 2015

Yes. Especially when they are super racist and stereotypical.

"Hands to yourself, sneak thief."

"What do you want cat?"

volzah zol
December 28, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

Favorite Guild?

"At any rate, guilds still suck though." 

What guild was that again?

Don't be 'that guy'. It's a game. I've been respectful, shared my opinion, and you've trolled the crap out of me. WTF? Got nothing better going on in your mom's basement? Sod off. 

by volzah zol
December 28, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

Favorite Guild?

"At any rate, guilds still suck though." 

What guild was that again?

Don't be 'that guy'. It's a game. I've been respectful, shared my opinion, and you've trolled the crap out of me. WTF? Got nothing better going on in your mom's basement? Sod off. 

YolGoraagKaazah
December 28, 2015

I don't think you understand the point of this thread, it's to share your favorite guild, it's not "Guilds suck". 

I don't have a basement in my house, my mom is currently cooking I'm sitting playing Thief and typing this. And I think I'll stay. At least I can read.

by YolGoraagKaazah
December 28, 2015

I don't think you understand the point of this thread, it's to share your favorite guild, it's not "Guilds suck". 

I don't have a basement in my house, my mom is currently cooking I'm sitting playing Thief and typing this. And I think I'll stay. At least I can read.

YolGoraagKaazah
December 28, 2015

"Just wanted to poll everyone's favorite guild/group in Skyrim."

by YolGoraagKaazah
December 28, 2015

"Just wanted to poll everyone's favorite guild/group in Skyrim."

volzah zol
December 28, 2015

I don't think you understand the point of the internet. I've already expounded on guilds earlier, so writing 'guilds still suck' is a general reiteration of that. But I get that you couldn't read it because it wasn't 'separated' and words thrown together are scary. Enough of the control freak shite. Forums like these are bad enough without spotty faced twerps coming round to take the fun out of casual convesation. Get over yourself, grow a bit, and learn that people can express themselves in various ways on vairous topics without it having to be a major issue for you. 

by volzah zol
December 28, 2015

I don't think you understand the point of the internet. I've already expounded on guilds earlier, so writing 'guilds still suck' is a general reiteration of that. But I get that you couldn't read it because it wasn't 'separated' and words thrown together are scary. Enough of the control freak shite. Forums like these are bad enough without spotty faced twerps coming round to take the fun out of casual convesation. Get over yourself, grow a bit, and learn that people can express themselves in various ways on vairous topics without it having to be a major issue for you. 

YolGoraagKaazah
December 28, 2015

Pretty sure the internet was created for research and education. Even this site is, it's about learning Dovahzul. 

by YolGoraagKaazah
December 28, 2015

Pretty sure the internet was created for research and education. Even this site is, it's about learning Dovahzul. 

volzah zol
December 28, 2015

Which is why we're discussing favorite guilds? Little one, you're over reacting to NOTHING. 

by volzah zol
December 28, 2015

Which is why we're discussing favorite guilds? Little one, you're over reacting to NOTHING. 

YolGoraagKaazah
December 28, 2015

Um. I think you're the one reacting.

by YolGoraagKaazah
December 28, 2015

Um. I think you're the one reacting.

volzah zol
December 28, 2015

Ok. Whatever. 

by volzah zol
December 28, 2015

Ok. Whatever. 

YolGoraagKaazah
December 28, 2015

Yeah . . .

by YolGoraagKaazah
December 28, 2015

Yeah . . .

Raxvulnax
December 28, 2015
How bout we all just calm down?
by Raxvulnax
December 28, 2015
How bout we all just calm down?

YolGoraagKaazah
December 28, 2015

I'm calm, tell the other dude.

by YolGoraagKaazah
December 28, 2015

I'm calm, tell the other dude.

Raxvulnax
December 28, 2015
We are discussing favorite guilds to share our opinions, find common interests, and get to know each other. I would appreciate it if everyone calmed down and stopped arguing and insulting each other. This site is supposed to be a fun, safe place to talk with fellow Dovahzul scholars.
by Raxvulnax
December 28, 2015
We are discussing favorite guilds to share our opinions, find common interests, and get to know each other. I would appreciate it if everyone calmed down and stopped arguing and insulting each other. This site is supposed to be a fun, safe place to talk with fellow Dovahzul scholars.

Raxvulnax
December 28, 2015
So let's just drop this, and get back to being on topic. Id like if you didn't insult the point of my thread. I asked people to share their favorite group so we could all get to know each other better. So can we please get back to it?
by Raxvulnax
December 28, 2015
So let's just drop this, and get back to being on topic. Id like if you didn't insult the point of my thread. I asked people to share their favorite group so we could all get to know each other better. So can we please get back to it?
<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.