Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

That One Moment

<<  <  1  2  3  4 

John Hephaetus
May 18, 2015

My worst day was when my girlfreind of 3 years moved away to california to become an actress, and i found out days later that she had really moved there to be with another guy she had been dating while we were together. 

by John Hephaetus
May 18, 2015

My worst day was when my girlfreind of 3 years moved away to california to become an actress, and i found out days later that she had really moved there to be with another guy she had been dating while we were together. 

Mirkrilaar
September 18, 2015
I thought this site was friendly. This was meant to be a place where I could vent and no one would judge. I literally have up on Facebook because of this place. Whenever I had no one to talk to, there was always someone here. Now, it feels like every time I post, I get attacked for no reason and I don't feel comfortable on the Wall lately.
by Mirkrilaar
September 18, 2015
I thought this site was friendly. This was meant to be a place where I could vent and no one would judge. I literally have up on Facebook because of this place. Whenever I had no one to talk to, there was always someone here. Now, it feels like every time I post, I get attacked for no reason and I don't feel comfortable on the Wall lately.

dovahnite
September 20, 2015

Adding to the above . . . idk how to really put it in words, but I sense a lack of community here that makes it hard to want to check for activity more than once a week or so. A lot of the same old "tes 6" and "best build" threads are just repeated ad infinitum, usually with responses that are only a sentence or two long. Probably due to the narrow-ish focus of the site, but that's generally not a great indication of a community's health.

Or I might be completely off since I only look at the wall for like five minutes a month and don't see the full picture. Eh.

by dovahnite
September 20, 2015

Adding to the above . . . idk how to really put it in words, but I sense a lack of community here that makes it hard to want to check for activity more than once a week or so. A lot of the same old "tes 6" and "best build" threads are just repeated ad infinitum, usually with responses that are only a sentence or two long. Probably due to the narrow-ish focus of the site, but that's generally not a great indication of a community's health.

Or I might be completely off since I only look at the wall for like five minutes a month and don't see the full picture. Eh.

Grolahmul
September 22, 2015

That one moment when you're latr for class in school 

Image result for FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

by Grolahmul
September 22, 2015

That one moment when you're latr for class in school 

Image result for FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

<<  <  1  2  3  4 

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.