Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[AO] [SD] Blood of the Gods (Finshed; Don't Post)

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  40  41  42  43  44  82  83  84  85 > >>  

Veyd Sahvoz
October 10, 2015
"he is now we can't leave him here" exlained Vetd
by Veyd Sahvoz
October 10, 2015

roastedZork
October 10, 2015

"coming with you for what?"

by roastedZork
October 10, 2015

YolGoraagKaazah
October 10, 2015
roastedZork

"Mortha." 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 10, 2015
roastedZork

"Mortha." 

Emperor of Man
October 10, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(*explained.)

by Emperor of Man
October 10, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(*explained.)

The Bug Stomper
October 10, 2015

"She's...Saurill's corrupted daughter. Pretty messed up story."

by The Bug Stomper
October 10, 2015

"She's...Saurill's corrupted daughter. Pretty messed up story."

Emperor of Man
October 10, 2015

Sauriil nodded slowly, 'We need all the help we can get.'

by Emperor of Man
October 10, 2015

Sauriil nodded slowly, 'We need all the help we can get.'

Veyd Sahvoz
October 10, 2015

"Yes we do" (Hey wait, can I use 2 dragon characters at once, they both have mortal forms :D so may I or no)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 10, 2015

"Yes we do" (Hey wait, can I use 2 dragon characters at once, they both have mortal forms :D so may I or no)

Emperor of Man
October 10, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(Sure, just make sure the character is changed to fit my rules.)

by Emperor of Man
October 10, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(Sure, just make sure the character is changed to fit my rules.)

Veyd Sahvoz
October 10, 2015

(Ok :) 

"Sauriil, I know of a dov that has been a good friend of mine for ages...I could call him?" 

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 10, 2015

(Ok :) 

"Sauriil, I know of a dov that has been a good friend of mine for ages...I could call him?" 

Emperor of Man
October 10, 2015

'Please do. He shall be very helpful.' Sauriil seemed distant. He pondered something he had never thought of before. Something he had, and swore to never touch. Should I use it? Would the knowledge corrupt me?

by Emperor of Man
October 10, 2015

'Please do. He shall be very helpful.' Sauriil seemed distant. He pondered something he had never thought of before. Something he had, and swore to never touch. Should I use it? Would the knowledge corrupt me?

Veyd Sahvoz
October 10, 2015

Veyd then shouted as loud as he could to summon the dragon into this world

KOR 1V 3K

A purple dragon appaered in the sky roaring

Name: Koraaviik

Race: Realm Dragon

Weapons: Staff of Darkness (the one in the mortal form pic), Dragon claws, and shouts

Appearence:

Dovah Form:

Mortal Form:

Shouts: Void Shouts, Dark Shouts, Daedric Shouts

History: Not much is known of Koraaviik, but he has been very good friends with Veyd Sahvoz and Draconus, he has wondered around the realms of Oblivion and sometimes goes to Sovngarde. He tends not to go to Mundus for he doesn't understand how joor live.

He had trained and been taught by Veyd Sahvoz, and later went on to roam the relams of Aurbis (the universe). He met Draconus when he entered Mundus and he said he would teach Draconus a shout that would be able to call him. They saw each other from time to time but they each had matters to attend to so they went there seperate ways.

Misc/Abilities: In his mortal form he can use Dark magic and Void magic, he mostly uses Dark Magic because he has created TONS of EXTREMELY powerful Dark spells that he uses in his mortal form, along with the ability to control darkness and shadows

(Working progress lol :D)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 10, 2015

Veyd then shouted as loud as he could to summon the dragon into this world

KOR 1V 3K

A purple dragon appaered in the sky roaring

Name: Koraaviik

Race: Realm Dragon

Weapons: Staff of Darkness (the one in the mortal form pic), Dragon claws, and shouts

Appearence:

Dovah Form:

Mortal Form:

Shouts: Void Shouts, Dark Shouts, Daedric Shouts

History: Not much is known of Koraaviik, but he has been very good friends with Veyd Sahvoz and Draconus, he has wondered around the realms of Oblivion and sometimes goes to Sovngarde. He tends not to go to Mundus for he doesn't understand how joor live.

He had trained and been taught by Veyd Sahvoz, and later went on to roam the relams of Aurbis (the universe). He met Draconus when he entered Mundus and he said he would teach Draconus a shout that would be able to call him. They saw each other from time to time but they each had matters to attend to so they went there seperate ways.

Misc/Abilities: In his mortal form he can use Dark magic and Void magic, he mostly uses Dark Magic because he has created TONS of EXTREMELY powerful Dark spells that he uses in his mortal form, along with the ability to control darkness and shadows

(Working progress lol :D)

Emperor of Man
October 10, 2015

(Damn son.)

by Emperor of Man
October 10, 2015

(Damn son.)

Emperor of Man
October 10, 2015

(This thread is paused for today.)

by Emperor of Man
October 10, 2015

(This thread is paused for today.)

Emperor of Man
October 11, 2015

(Unpaused!)

by Emperor of Man
October 11, 2015

(Unpaused!)

Veyd Sahvoz
October 11, 2015

Koraaviik landed with a slam on the ground and shouted quite loudly

J8R MEL FRUL

Koraaviik then started to transform and appeared as a mortal in black and purple robes holding a staff that had a dark aura around it, and his eyes were literally purple and his hair black. "Ahh Veyd Sahvoz it has been a long time...what have you summoned me for?" 

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 11, 2015

Koraaviik landed with a slam on the ground and shouted quite loudly

J8R MEL FRUL

Koraaviik then started to transform and appeared as a mortal in black and purple robes holding a staff that had a dark aura around it, and his eyes were literally purple and his hair black. "Ahh Veyd Sahvoz it has been a long time...what have you summoned me for?" 

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  40  41  42  43  44  82  83  84  85 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.