Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[AO] [SD] Blood of the Gods (Finshed; Don't Post)

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  47  48  49  50  51  82  83  84  85 > >>  

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 12, 2015

Falin took a slow breath breath as she studied her surroundings, the trees were bent into a sort of archway over the worn path. It would have been beautiful had the trees not been long dead and withered. Some even looked like they had been scorched. The cries grew louder as she followed the path. I have to be getting close . . .

Finally, she found it; the small glowing orb hovered over an old tree stump. Now what? She cautiously moved forward, studying it closely. A sense of unease crept over her as she drew near it. I doubt an arrow's going to do me any good here . . . Neither would a blade or familiar . . .

Hesitating, she reached out and touched it.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 12, 2015

Falin took a slow breath breath as she studied her surroundings, the trees were bent into a sort of archway over the worn path. It would have been beautiful had the trees not been long dead and withered. Some even looked like they had been scorched. The cries grew louder as she followed the path. I have to be getting close . . .

Finally, she found it; the small glowing orb hovered over an old tree stump. Now what? She cautiously moved forward, studying it closely. A sense of unease crept over her as she drew near it. I doubt an arrow's going to do me any good here . . . Neither would a blade or familiar . . .

Hesitating, she reached out and touched it.

Emperor of Man
October 12, 2015

(@Grolahmul Sure, you can know Levitate. Also: I will be offline for about half an hour. Do. Not. Post.)

by Emperor of Man
October 12, 2015

(@Grolahmul Sure, you can know Levitate. Also: I will be offline for about half an hour. Do. Not. Post.)

Grolahmul
October 12, 2015

*I cast the Levitate spell I learned from Sauriil, making sure it stays above the trees. I see Veyd, and I run out of magic... while not on/above a tree.*

(Damn same-time posts!)

by Grolahmul
October 12, 2015

*I cast the Levitate spell I learned from Sauriil, making sure it stays above the trees. I see Veyd, and I run out of magic... while not on/above a tree.*

(Damn same-time posts!)

roastedZork
October 12, 2015

"This can't possibly be good... First a rapid decaying deer, then a teleporting beartrap..."

by roastedZork
October 12, 2015

"This can't possibly be good... First a rapid decaying deer, then a teleporting beartrap..."

Emperor of Man
October 12, 2015
roastedZork

(First off: You didn't see anything. Second off:

Also: I will be offline for about half an hour. Do. Not. Post.

by Emperor of Man
October 12, 2015
roastedZork

(First off: You didn't see anything. Second off:

Also: I will be offline for about half an hour. Do. Not. Post.

YolGoraagKaazah
October 12, 2015

Makor casts Dragon Wings (looks like this, forgot to mention, Makor has the Dragonknight abilities from ESO) to get a birds eye view of the area.

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 12, 2015

Makor casts Dragon Wings (looks like this, forgot to mention, Makor has the Dragonknight abilities from ESO) to get a birds eye view of the area.

Emperor of Man
October 12, 2015

(I am going offline: Don't post.)

by Emperor of Man
October 12, 2015

(I am going offline: Don't post.)

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 13, 2015

Falin blinked, willing her eyesight to return. Touching the orb had let out a blinding white flash. Finally her vision began to return. She quickly realized she wasn't in the dying forest anymore. She now stood in a lush jungle, the air now hot and humid. Is this Valenwood? She looked around, it all seemed so familiar.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 13, 2015

Falin blinked, willing her eyesight to return. Touching the orb had let out a blinding white flash. Finally her vision began to return. She quickly realized she wasn't in the dying forest anymore. She now stood in a lush jungle, the air now hot and humid. Is this Valenwood? She looked around, it all seemed so familiar.

Emperor of Man
October 13, 2015

Sauriil closed his eyes, searching through the Elder Scrolls. Images flashed before him. Makor must go next. Then everyone must work together. Only then will the Gods return.

'Where's Ko'Do'Kar and Gol'diir? They should be back by now.'

by Emperor of Man
October 13, 2015

Sauriil closed his eyes, searching through the Elder Scrolls. Images flashed before him. Makor must go next. Then everyone must work together. Only then will the Gods return.

'Where's Ko'Do'Kar and Gol'diir? They should be back by now.'

The Bug Stomper
October 13, 2015

"Could it be Mortha?"

by The Bug Stomper
October 13, 2015

"Could it be Mortha?"

Emperor of Man
October 13, 2015

'Maybe. Maybe not. We don't know what to expect here.'

by Emperor of Man
October 13, 2015

'Maybe. Maybe not. We don't know what to expect here.'

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 13, 2015

Falin moved through the dense jungle. She unconsciously knew which way to go, what barely visible paths she should follow. She emerged in a clearing. A small Bosmeri village sat in the trees. Bosmer, Imperials, even a Breton could be seen in the treetop walkways or on the ground below. It all seemed so familiar.

A Bosmer emerged into the clearing carrying a small deer. His black eyes were sharp and clear, and his wild hair was pure white. "P-papa . . .?" Falin's quiet voice cracked slightly. She slowly moved towards the man, but was seemingly invisible to him. He looked so much older, yet that wry smile of his was still there as he spoke to a neighbor about his hunt.

Falin reached out to touch him, but her hand passed right through. What?

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 13, 2015

Falin moved through the dense jungle. She unconsciously knew which way to go, what barely visible paths she should follow. She emerged in a clearing. A small Bosmeri village sat in the trees. Bosmer, Imperials, even a Breton could be seen in the treetop walkways or on the ground below. It all seemed so familiar.

A Bosmer emerged into the clearing carrying a small deer. His black eyes were sharp and clear, and his wild hair was pure white. "P-papa . . .?" Falin's quiet voice cracked slightly. She slowly moved towards the man, but was seemingly invisible to him. He looked so much older, yet that wry smile of his was still there as he spoke to a neighbor about his hunt.

Falin reached out to touch him, but her hand passed right through. What?

The Bug Stomper
October 13, 2015

"Well, we can't just leave him, right? Let's look for him."

by The Bug Stomper
October 13, 2015

"Well, we can't just leave him, right? Let's look for him."

YolGoraagKaazah
October 13, 2015

Makor casts Dragon Wings (I messed up on the other post I casted that, ignore it) as he flies up to get a birds eye view, "You, (what's your name AKH?) go with Sauriil and Thomas, search the forest while Veyd and I get a birds eye view of the forest." 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 13, 2015

Makor casts Dragon Wings (I messed up on the other post I casted that, ignore it) as he flies up to get a birds eye view, "You, (what's your name AKH?) go with Sauriil and Thomas, search the forest while Veyd and I get a birds eye view of the forest." 

Grolahmul
October 13, 2015

*I fall to the ground, and hurt my ankle. I drink a few potions that would increase my magic, and cast Levitate again. This time, I stay above the trees, and when I feel my strength dim, I land on a tree.*

by Grolahmul
October 13, 2015

*I fall to the ground, and hurt my ankle. I drink a few potions that would increase my magic, and cast Levitate again. This time, I stay above the trees, and when I feel my strength dim, I land on a tree.*

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  47  48  49  50  51  82  83  84  85 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.