Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[T] [SD] The Return

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  11  12  13  14 > >>  

YolGoraagKaazah
August 29, 2015

Makor walks out of the tavern, he was really drunk and fell to the floor, and fell asleep.

by YolGoraagKaazah
August 29, 2015

Makor walks out of the tavern, he was really drunk and fell to the floor, and fell asleep.

Veyd Sahvoz
August 29, 2015

Veyd uses his mind again to talk with Makor... "makor.....Makor....MAKOR.."

by Veyd Sahvoz
August 29, 2015

Veyd uses his mind again to talk with Makor... "makor.....Makor....MAKOR.."

Veyd Sahvoz
August 29, 2015

"Makor i have overseen you and your friends from aetheruis, meet me on the top of the throat of the world...and bring the rest of your..group as well i will be waiting"

(i'll just have my character wait till eoienus comes on and aprove's my character ok)

by Veyd Sahvoz
August 29, 2015

"Makor i have overseen you and your friends from aetheruis, meet me on the top of the throat of the world...and bring the rest of your..group as well i will be waiting"

(i'll just have my character wait till eoienus comes on and aprove's my character ok)

Veyd Sahvoz
August 29, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(tell me if there is anything wrong with my status and i will change it ok)

Name: Veyd Sahvoz

Appearance: my profile pic --------- ---------- ----------- --------->

History: Went to Aetherius once he was born, has been there ever since, overseeing the realms of Mundus, Oblivion, and Sovngarde. The only reason he has come back to Tameriel is to help defeat Alduin, The World Eater.

Known Shouts:

Void shadow-NIL VOLK AL (Void Grasp Destroy)

Blackfire breath-YOL SIL NIL (Fire Soul Void)

Shout mute-ZUL KRUN VUTH (Voice Quell Stop)

Soul tear-RII VAAZ ZOL (Essence Tear Zombie)

Mortal-JOOR MEL FRUL (Mortal Incarnate Temporary)this is what Veyd looks like as mortal)

Class: Void dragon

(Eoineus plz accept my character if there is ennething wrong with it plz tell me and i will fix it ok :) )

by Veyd Sahvoz
August 29, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(tell me if there is anything wrong with my status and i will change it ok)

Name: Veyd Sahvoz

Appearance: my profile pic --------- ---------- ----------- --------->

History: Went to Aetherius once he was born, has been there ever since, overseeing the realms of Mundus, Oblivion, and Sovngarde. The only reason he has come back to Tameriel is to help defeat Alduin, The World Eater.

Known Shouts:

Void shadow-NIL VOLK AL (Void Grasp Destroy)

Blackfire breath-YOL SIL NIL (Fire Soul Void)

Shout mute-ZUL KRUN VUTH (Voice Quell Stop)

Soul tear-RII VAAZ ZOL (Essence Tear Zombie)

Mortal-JOOR MEL FRUL (Mortal Incarnate Temporary)this is what Veyd looks like as mortal)

Class: Void dragon

(Eoineus plz accept my character if there is ennething wrong with it plz tell me and i will fix it ok :) )

YolGoraagKaazah
August 29, 2015

What who are you? Is this Paarthunax? Makor puts on a cloak and hood and gets on Helena (his horse), "Iisk, stay." (Makor's dog) Makor said firmly. Iisk whined and kept his head down and stayed in his spot. He rode for Ivarstead first

by YolGoraagKaazah
August 29, 2015

What who are you? Is this Paarthunax? Makor puts on a cloak and hood and gets on Helena (his horse), "Iisk, stay." (Makor's dog) Makor said firmly. Iisk whined and kept his head down and stayed in his spot. He rode for Ivarstead first

Veyd Sahvoz
August 29, 2015

Veyd speaks to makor through his mind  "no i am not paarthurnax i am Veyd Sahvoz i have come forth from Atherius (the void) to help defeat Alduin and if that means i must help you joor then so be it i will aid you in your quest... i will be waiting for you and your friends at the top of the throat of the world along with Paarthurnax" (not paarthurnax the head of this site the person in this roleplay. Also i'm just going to wait until Eoineus accepts my character)

by Veyd Sahvoz
August 29, 2015

Veyd speaks to makor through his mind  "no i am not paarthurnax i am Veyd Sahvoz i have come forth from Atherius (the void) to help defeat Alduin and if that means i must help you joor then so be it i will aid you in your quest... i will be waiting for you and your friends at the top of the throat of the world along with Paarthurnax" (not paarthurnax the head of this site the person in this roleplay. Also i'm just going to wait until Eoineus accepts my character)

roastedZork
August 29, 2015

Zork makes it home in dawnstar and hears a dragon. He looks and sees Alduin.

by roastedZork
August 29, 2015

Zork makes it home in dawnstar and hears a dragon. He looks and sees Alduin.

Emperor of Man
August 29, 2015

Even from Falkreath Sauriil hears the roar, he closes his eyes knowing that soon, Dawnstar will be gone.

by Emperor of Man
August 29, 2015

Even from Falkreath Sauriil hears the roar, he closes his eyes knowing that soon, Dawnstar will be gone.

Veyd Sahvoz
August 29, 2015

*the black void dragon Veyd roars so load that all of skyrim could hear and takes a large breath and shouts....*

NIL VOLK AL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(void grasp destroy)

Alduin hears Veyd's thu'um and turns around and fly's to the top of the throat of the world.

by Veyd Sahvoz
August 29, 2015

*the black void dragon Veyd roars so load that all of skyrim could hear and takes a large breath and shouts....*

NIL VOLK AL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(void grasp destroy)

Alduin hears Veyd's thu'um and turns around and fly's to the top of the throat of the world.

Eoineus
August 29, 2015

(( First off, Veyd, it would've been nice if you had given me time to read over your skelly before starting (it looks fine by the way, just try and make some longer posts), and Zork and Strun, try and make your posts at least 5 sentences.  Also, italics are for thoughts, not actions.  That is all. ))

She's noticed me...  I guess there's no ue in hiding anymore.  Kai thought as he started walking towards Falin.  "So you've noticed me," he said, staring at Falin, "Not many people are able to do that very easily."  He leaned on a nearby rock and folded his arms asking, "What's a pretty little lady like you doing out here?  It's not very safe."

by Eoineus
August 29, 2015

(( First off, Veyd, it would've been nice if you had given me time to read over your skelly before starting (it looks fine by the way, just try and make some longer posts), and Zork and Strun, try and make your posts at least 5 sentences.  Also, italics are for thoughts, not actions.  That is all. ))

She's noticed me...  I guess there's no ue in hiding anymore.  Kai thought as he started walking towards Falin.  "So you've noticed me," he said, staring at Falin, "Not many people are able to do that very easily."  He leaned on a nearby rock and folded his arms asking, "What's a pretty little lady like you doing out here?  It's not very safe."

Veyd Sahvoz
August 29, 2015

Veyd thinks to himself and talks to alduin in his mind as alduin takes flight to the throat of the world "ALDUIN! WHY HAVE YOU RETURNED TO NIRN I WOULD BATTLE YOU MYSELF ONLY TO SEND YOU TO OBLIVION, BUT IT LOOKS LIKE THIS FATE IS INEVITABLE HOWEVER I CANNOT LET YOU DESTROY NIRN. I'M NOT GOING DOWN WITH OUT A FIGHT!!!!"

by Veyd Sahvoz
August 29, 2015

Veyd thinks to himself and talks to alduin in his mind as alduin takes flight to the throat of the world "ALDUIN! WHY HAVE YOU RETURNED TO NIRN I WOULD BATTLE YOU MYSELF ONLY TO SEND YOU TO OBLIVION, BUT IT LOOKS LIKE THIS FATE IS INEVITABLE HOWEVER I CANNOT LET YOU DESTROY NIRN. I'M NOT GOING DOWN WITH OUT A FIGHT!!!!"

Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 29, 2015

Falin flashed Kai a sly smile. "Quite the compliment. Most Nords I meet would prefer to demand why some horned, little elf is stalking around their forests." She turned back to her kill. "Even walking normally, your steps are light. Though your scent gave you away." She chuckled, "There's plenty here for both of us, if you'd care to join me."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 29, 2015

Falin flashed Kai a sly smile. "Quite the compliment. Most Nords I meet would prefer to demand why some horned, little elf is stalking around their forests." She turned back to her kill. "Even walking normally, your steps are light. Though your scent gave you away." She chuckled, "There's plenty here for both of us, if you'd care to join me."

Veyd Sahvoz
August 29, 2015

Veyd roars as loud as he can at alduin so everyone in skyrim could hear him.

"ALDUIN BO AMATIV AHRK HET DII THU'UM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

by Veyd Sahvoz
August 29, 2015

"ALDUIN BO AMATIV AHRK HET DII THU'UM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

YolGoraagKaazah
August 29, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(Skyrim is pretty big, is that just a metaphor?

by YolGoraagKaazah
August 29, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(Skyrim is pretty big, is that just a metaphor?

Veyd Sahvoz
August 29, 2015

(yes)

by Veyd Sahvoz
August 29, 2015

(yes)

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  11  12  13  14 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.