Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[AO] [SD] Blood of the Gods (Finshed; Don't Post)

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  55  56  57  58  59  82  83  84  85 > >>  

The Bug Stomper
October 17, 2015

Aksel ran. He turned back to the demon still chasing him. Its stomping numbed his ears.

He turned back and hit a wall. What the hell?! He turned back to the demon. He wasn't in a forest anymore. He was in a house.

(Also, can I control Mortha just for the dream? I won't change her or anything like that.)

by The Bug Stomper
October 17, 2015

Aksel ran. He turned back to the demon still chasing him. Its stomping numbed his ears.

He turned back and hit a wall. What the hell?! He turned back to the demon. He wasn't in a forest anymore. He was in a house.

(Also, can I control Mortha just for the dream? I won't change her or anything like that.)

Emperor of Man
October 17, 2015

(Mortha can be controlled by anyone. She isn't my character. But I decide what changes are valid. You can change her, I just have to accept it.)

by Emperor of Man
October 17, 2015

(Mortha can be controlled by anyone. She isn't my character. But I decide what changes are valid. You can change her, I just have to accept it.)

Grolahmul
October 17, 2015

*I am almost out of oxygen, when I remember that I am a druid. So I turn into a shark, and swim back up to the surface.*

by Grolahmul
October 17, 2015

*I am almost out of oxygen, when I remember that I am a druid. So I turn into a shark, and swim back up to the surface.*

roastedZork
October 17, 2015

I suddenly find myself in a forest. I see no end in sight. suddenly, my father comes into view. "Father!"

He looks and me and says, "I'm severely dissapointed with you. How dare you be alive right now?"

Suddenly, ten dragons appear around me. I reach for my weapon, only to find it replaced with a scythe. Everything seems to go dark as the dragons advance towards me. I light a torch and get ready to fight.

by roastedZork
October 17, 2015

I suddenly find myself in a forest. I see no end in sight. suddenly, my father comes into view. "Father!"

He looks and me and says, "I'm severely dissapointed with you. How dare you be alive right now?"

Suddenly, ten dragons appear around me. I reach for my weapon, only to find it replaced with a scythe. Everything seems to go dark as the dragons advance towards me. I light a torch and get ready to fight.

The Bug Stomper
October 17, 2015

Someone was standing by the fire. "You want to be strong?" asked the person. "Then join me." She turned around. Her eyes glowed a familiar red. Her smile would've been beautiful, if she wasn't corrupted.

"Mortha. You already know my answer."

"I can give you anything, Aksel. Maybe even your parents." Aksel felt a tang of temptation.

"Look. Look at me, Mortha. Look at your father. He still loves you..."

"The Mortha he loved died years ago."

"Mortha. Listen to me. Wake up. Your father loves you!" Her smile changed to a scowl.

by The Bug Stomper
October 17, 2015

Someone was standing by the fire. "You want to be strong?" asked the person. "Then join me." She turned around. Her eyes glowed a familiar red. Her smile would've been beautiful, if she wasn't corrupted.

"I can give you anything, Aksel. Maybe even your parents." Aksel felt a tang of temptation.

"Mortha. Listen to me. Wake up. Your father loves you!" Her smile changed to a scowl.

Emperor of Man
October 17, 2015
epic AKH

Someone was standing by the fire. "You want to be strong?" asked the person. "Then join me." She turned around. Her eyes glowed a fimiliar red. He smile would've been beautiful, if she wasn't corrupted.

(I like it! Except: *familiar and *her)

by Emperor of Man
October 17, 2015
epic AKH

Someone was standing by the fire. "You want to be strong?" asked the person. "Then join me." She turned around. Her eyes glowed a fimiliar red. He smile would've been beautiful, if she wasn't corrupted.

(I like it! Except: *familiar and *her)

YolGoraagKaazah
October 17, 2015

(Is Aksel gonna turn evil for like a few pages?) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 17, 2015

(Is Aksel gonna turn evil for like a few pages?) 

The Bug Stomper
October 17, 2015

>:)

She pondered for a moment. "You're already strong. I will give you that. Strong enough for me to use you."

She's going to use me. Just gr- Mortha zapped him with a spell and Aksel blacked out.

by The Bug Stomper
October 17, 2015

>:)

She pondered for a moment. "You're already strong. I will give you that. Strong enough for me to use you."

She's going to use me. Just gr- Mortha zapped him with a spell and Aksel blacked out.

Veyd Sahvoz
October 18, 2015

Suddenly the world around Veyd melted and he was in a place of torture and death 'This is the realm of Dovahthur...we came here to defeat Mortha...she's trying to break me none of this is real!'Veyd stood there with his scythe ready and still imbued with Black Fire never dropping his guard for a second "Well well what do we have here?...The Mighty Veyd Sahvoz..." Veyd heard a voice that was far too familiar, and before he knew it he couldn't move or speak and Mortha appeared in front of him "Overseer of all realms...who claims to help the joor..." There was mockery and sarcasm in her voice, Veyd tryed to move but couldn't "We both know that's a lie, Veyd...I believe you've killed quite a bit of mortals....in the Dragon War...." She chuckled, but Veyd knew it was true but there wasn't anything he could but listen.

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 18, 2015

Suddenly the world around Veyd melted and he was in a place of torture and death 'This is the realm of Dovahthur...we came here to defeat Mortha...she's trying to break me none of this is real!'Veyd stood there with his scythe ready and still imbued with Black Fire never dropping his guard for a second "Well well what do we have here?...The Mighty Veyd Sahvoz..." Veyd heard a voice that was far too familiar, and before he knew it he couldn't move or speak and Mortha appeared in front of him "Overseer of all realms...who claims to help the joor..." There was mockery and sarcasm in her voice, Veyd tryed to move but couldn't "We both know that's a lie, Veyd...I believe you've killed quite a bit of mortals....in the Dragon War...." She chuckled, but Veyd knew it was true but there wasn't anything he could but listen.

YolGoraagKaazah
October 18, 2015

*sarcasm 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 18, 2015

*sarcasm 

roastedZork
October 18, 2015

One of the dragons rush forwards and I dodge its attack. Out of nowhere, the place I'm on turns into a gaping hole and I fall through. When I reach the bottom, I find myself in a cell. A woman comes by who I feel like I know, but I can't recall any memories of her.

by roastedZork
October 18, 2015

One of the dragons rush forwards and I dodge its attack. Out of nowhere, the place I'm on turns into a gaping hole and I fall through. When I reach the bottom, I find myself in a cell. A woman comes by who I feel like I know, but I can't recall any memories of her.

Veyd Sahvoz
October 18, 2015

Mortha continued to mock Veyd and tried to break him but Veyd knew that what she was saying was true "Tell me, Veyd Sahvoz, why do you help the immortals?...They're weak, wouldn't you want to be the mightiest of all dov?....you could work along side me........." Veyd shouted at her as loud as he could 

ZUL KRUN VUTH

Mortha could no longer speak, but only for a time, she could still move and Veyd was still frozen but at least he could speak and as long as he had his voice he had power "It is true, I did fight in the dragon war....but I realized what I was doing, I was going against my role as overseer by killing and aiding in war so I fled back to The Void and stayed there, only coming to Mundus too help in something that I needed to help in......I do not regret a single thing I've done in my past because I know that it has made me who I am now...". Mortha looked at Veyd and then Veyd was unable too speak as Mortha walked towards him and spoke "You're a fool of a dragon if you think that helping people is going to solve anything!" Yelled Mortha using dark lightning and magic to break his will but Veyd workee through the pain and was slowly able to move 'Wait...of course pain!...' Veyd continued to be zapped as he slowly gained control of his movement.

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 18, 2015

Mortha continued to mock Veyd and tried to break him but Veyd knew that what she was saying was true "Tell me, Veyd Sahvoz, why do you help the immortals?...They're weak, wouldn't you want to be the mightiest of all dov?....you could work along side me........." Veyd shouted at her as loud as he could 

ZUL KRUN VUTH

Mortha could no longer speak, but only for a time, she could still move and Veyd was still frozen but at least he could speak and as long as he had his voice he had power "It is true, I did fight in the dragon war....but I realized what I was doing, I was going against my role as overseer by killing and aiding in war so I fled back to The Void and stayed there, only coming to Mundus too help in something that I needed to help in......I do not regret a single thing I've done in my past because I know that it has made me who I am now...". Mortha looked at Veyd and then Veyd was unable too speak as Mortha walked towards him and spoke "You're a fool of a dragon if you think that helping people is going to solve anything!" Yelled Mortha using dark lightning and magic to break his will but Veyd workee through the pain and was slowly able to move 'Wait...of course pain!...' Veyd continued to be zapped as he slowly gained control of his movement.

Emperor of Man
October 18, 2015

(*course)

by Emperor of Man
October 18, 2015

(*course)

YolGoraagKaazah
October 18, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

ZUL KRUN VUTH

(You are supposed to put a new paragraph after every time someone different says something for example

"I like turtles." Says Yol (you put a new paragraph after every time someone different says something)

"Me too." Replies Veyd (sorry for the grammar lesson, I am a grammar nazi in training, so)...you're welcome Grammar Hitler.

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 18, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

ZUL KRUN VUTH

(You are supposed to put a new paragraph after every time someone different says something for example

"I like turtles." Says Yol (you put a new paragraph after every time someone different says something)

"Me too." Replies Veyd (sorry for the grammar lesson, I am a grammar nazi in training, so)...you're welcome Grammar Hitler.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 18, 2015

Falin glanced around. 'Well the sooner we get outside and get our bearings, the better.'

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 18, 2015

Falin glanced around. 'Well the sooner we get outside and get our bearings, the better.'

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  55  56  57  58  59  82  83  84  85 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.