Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [ND] Roots of Freedom

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8 > >>  

Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 7, 2015

'There's no try anymore, Sauriil. We all have to work together or else there won't be a Valenwood.'

Falin managed to catch up with the rest of her group just as they reached the Blackthorn's hideout. She could feel the looks there were getting as they headed inside. "Tholim!" She called. "We need to talk."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 7, 2015

'There's no try anymore, Sauriil. We all have to work together or else there won't be a Valenwood.'

Falin managed to catch up with the rest of her group just as they reached the Blackthorn's hideout. She could feel the looks there were getting as they headed inside. "Tholim!" She called. "We need to talk."

YolGoraagKaazah
September 8, 2015

Tholim sat on a chair as his eyes were wet from all the mourning of his wife "What is it?" usually when he heard from Falin he got excited, but now it was just, plain.

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 8, 2015

Tholim sat on a chair as his eyes were wet from all the mourning of his wife "What is it?" usually when he heard from Falin he got excited, but now it was just, plain.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 11, 2015

(Huh, I never got the notification that this was updated . . . Oops)

Falin studied Tholim as she approached. "What happened?" She pulled a char over and sat, Dereth and Covan staying nearby. "You look terrible."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 11, 2015

(Huh, I never got the notification that this was updated . . . Oops)

Falin studied Tholim as she approached. "What happened?" She pulled a char over and sat, Dereth and Covan staying nearby. "You look terrible."

YolGoraagKaazah
September 11, 2015

"They, killed Galie." Tholim wiped the tears, "They'll pay for this, I'll kill every last one of them." Tholim hit a near by table "Why her, why not me?!" Tholim said as he was sobbing.

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 11, 2015

"They, killed Galie." Tholim wiped the tears, "They'll pay for this, I'll kill every last one of them." Tholim hit a near by table "Why her, why not me?!" Tholim said as he was sobbing.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 11, 2015

"Tholim . . ." Falin sighed, "I'm so sorry to hear that." She lightly touched his hand. "But we're all here to help. And we've found the cause of our magick being blocked."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 11, 2015

"Tholim . . ." Falin sighed, "I'm so sorry to hear that." She lightly touched his hand. "But we're all here to help. And we've found the cause of our magick being blocked."

YolGoraagKaazah
September 11, 2015

Tholim focused himself "I-I'm sorry Falin." as just after he said that he fainted.

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 11, 2015

Tholim focused himself "I-I'm sorry Falin." as just after he said that he fainted.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 11, 2015

Falin blinked. "Th-tholim!" She knelt beside him. "Covan, go get some waterand a cloth. Dereth, can you help me move him?"

Covan nodded and left. Dereth moved to Falin's side.

"What did you do?" A voice boomed as Blackthorn members swarmed them. "Get away from him!" One growled, grabbing Falin and jerking her to her feet.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 11, 2015

Falin blinked. "Th-tholim!" She knelt beside him. "Covan, go get some waterand a cloth. Dereth, can you help me move him?"

Covan nodded and left. Dereth moved to Falin's side.

"What did you do?" A voice boomed as Blackthorn members swarmed them. "Get away from him!" One growled, grabbing Falin and jerking her to her feet.

YolGoraagKaazah
September 12, 2015

Bottles of wine littered the floor.

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 12, 2015

Bottles of wine littered the floor.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 13, 2015

Falin frowned. They've been drinking? And wine of all things!? She growled, "I'd suggest letting me go."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 13, 2015

Falin frowned. They've been drinking? And wine of all things!? She growled, "I'd suggest letting me go."

Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 17, 2015

(Anyone? I don't really want to control the Blackthorn . . . .)

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 17, 2015

(Anyone? I don't really want to control the Blackthorn . . . .)

Emperor of Man
September 17, 2015

(I believe my brother here thinks of this as a failure, don't quote me on that though.)

by Emperor of Man
September 17, 2015

(I believe my brother here thinks of this as a failure, don't quote me on that though.)

Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 17, 2015
StrunLokSingh

(I was starting to wonder if it had been abandoned . . . I've just already got 7 characters in play here plus I didn't know what he had in  mind for the Blackthorn.)

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 17, 2015
StrunLokSingh

(I was starting to wonder if it had been abandoned . . . I've just already got 7 characters in play here plus I didn't know what he had in  mind for the Blackthorn.)

YolGoraagKaazah
September 26, 2015

The first post in years.

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 26, 2015

The first post in years.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 26, 2015

(Well like I said earlier I can't really control the Blackthorn, your characters. . . . I had figured this thread for abandoned)

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 26, 2015

(Well like I said earlier I can't really control the Blackthorn, your characters. . . . I had figured this thread for abandoned)

Veyd Sahvoz
September 27, 2015
(May i join this thread i read everything so fat so i won't be confused)
by Veyd Sahvoz
September 27, 2015
(May i join this thread i read everything so fat so i won't be confused)
<<  <  1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.