Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [ND] Roots of Freedom

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 > >>  

YolGoraagKaazah
August 14, 2015

Tholim was still in shock, he knew that Falin was a hero but he didn't know that she worked the Sauriil.

by YolGoraagKaazah
August 14, 2015

Tholim was still in shock, he knew that Falin was a hero but he didn't know that she worked the Sauriil.

Emperor of Man
August 14, 2015

Sauriil looked at Covan, 'Come here child.'

by Emperor of Man
August 14, 2015

Sauriil looked at Covan, 'Come here child.'

Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 14, 2015

Covan shifted. Falin looked at him, "Go on, don't worry." Covan hesitated before finally approaching Sauriil, still staying close to his mother.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 14, 2015

Covan shifted. Falin looked at him, "Go on, don't worry." Covan hesitated before finally approaching Sauriil, still staying close to his mother.

Emperor of Man
August 15, 2015

Sauriil places a hand on his cheek. 'There is something about this one . . . something different from everyone else. It could be nothing but . . .'

(It's up to you to decide whether it is nothing or something, Ahkrinfeynvokun.)

by Emperor of Man
August 15, 2015

Sauriil places a hand on his cheek. 'There is something about this one . . . something different from everyone else. It could be nothing but . . .'

(It's up to you to decide whether it is nothing or something, Ahkrinfeynvokun.)

Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 15, 2015

"Mmm, he's definitely a clever one."

Dereth returned carrying a small box.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 15, 2015

"Mmm, he's definitely a clever one."

Dereth returned carrying a small box.

YolGoraagKaazah
August 15, 2015

"We'll come back later, and I hope you like the sculpture." Galie said. Tholim and Galie left the house.

by YolGoraagKaazah
August 15, 2015

"We'll come back later, and I hope you like the sculpture." Galie said. Tholim and Galie left the house.

YolGoraagKaazah
August 17, 2015

REVIVE

by YolGoraagKaazah
August 17, 2015

REVIVE

Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 17, 2015

(Was kinda hoping Strun's character would do something. *shrugs*)

Falin took the box, "Thank you."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 17, 2015

(Was kinda hoping Strun's character would do something. *shrugs*)

Falin took the box, "Thank you."

YolGoraagKaazah
August 18, 2015

REVIVE (AGAIN)

by YolGoraagKaazah
August 18, 2015

REVIVE (AGAIN)

Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 20, 2015

(Ah, the wonders of waiting to see how this cure thing worked xD )

Ysoltta shifted, once again scanning the camp they had finished setting. Kjoric walked over to her, "Relax already," His voice always carried a tone of cofidence. "We're still a couple days out from Valenwood, those elves have no idea we're even coming."

(If someone else wants Kjoric, they can have him. Needed another character so came up with him on the spot.)

Edit: Chani and Sorada are now Ysoltta and Kjoric

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 20, 2015

(Ah, the wonders of waiting to see how this cure thing worked xD )

Ysoltta shifted, once again scanning the camp they had finished setting. Kjoric walked over to her, "Relax already," His voice always carried a tone of cofidence. "We're still a couple days out from Valenwood, those elves have no idea we're even coming."

(If someone else wants Kjoric, they can have him. Needed another character so came up with him on the spot.)

Edit: Chani and Sorada are now Ysoltta and Kjoric

Emperor of Man
August 20, 2015

Sauriil sat quietly, images of the sacrifice flashed in front of him.

Silvan looked at Sauriil. There is something up with him.

by Emperor of Man
August 20, 2015

Sauriil sat quietly, images of the sacrifice flashed in front of him.

Silvan looked at Sauriil. There is something up with him.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 20, 2015

Falin studied the small box before sighing and unlocking it. 'One life for many . . . that was his thought.'

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 20, 2015

Falin studied the small box before sighing and unlocking it. 'One life for many . . . that was his thought.'

YolGoraagKaazah
August 20, 2015

"Shall I go hunting for more food?" Tholim asked.

"Yes." Galie replied. So he grabbed his bow and set out, he sees a deer running, then two trees fall to the ground.

What in Oblivion? Tholim sees a group of Bretons cutting down trees (the emblem look like this

by YolGoraagKaazah
August 20, 2015

"Shall I go hunting for more food?" Tholim asked.

"Yes." Galie replied. So he grabbed his bow and set out, he sees a deer running, then two trees fall to the ground.

What in Oblivion? Tholim sees a group of Bretons cutting down trees (the emblem look like this

Emperor of Man
August 20, 2015

'Falin . . .'

by Emperor of Man
August 20, 2015

'Falin . . .'

Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 20, 2015

(Crap I totally blanked and thought they were Redguard! Hahaha Chani and Sorada and be mercenaries or something then.)

"I know, Sauriil . . ."

Covan was fixated on something outside. The sound of someone crying drifted on the wind.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 20, 2015

(Crap I totally blanked and thought they were Redguard! Hahaha Chani and Sorada and be mercenaries or something then.)

"I know, Sauriil . . ."

Covan was fixated on something outside. The sound of someone crying drifted on the wind.

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.