Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [ND] Roots of Freedom

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 > >>  

Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 4, 2015

(Was not prepared for a time skip like that... and I thought Sauriil didn't need sleep?)

Falin paced slightly, tense and nervous. I never would have thought it would take so long to get the Wilderking's attention . . . But why summon me? Why not the Green Lady and Silvenar? She shook her head. Of course, they denied him as a myth.

Strong arms pulled her into a hug. "I don't think I've ever seen you so worked up." Dereth teased.

"You're one of Y'ffre's knights, you've met the Wilderking before haven't you?"

"He's not so bad. Besides," Dereth pulled away and gave her a small smile. "You've faced Daedric princes and lived. This is nothing."

"Perhaps . . . " She shook her head. "But why me? Wouldn't you be better suited for this?"

"Y'ffre's spoken directly to you. Not to mention she's used you as a vessle once already. The Wilderking has some of the closest ties to Y'ffre, of course he'd want to speak with you."

Falin sighed and nodded. 'Let's just hope he's willing to help, Sauriil.'

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 4, 2015

(Was not prepared for a time skip like that... and I thought Sauriil didn't need sleep?)

Falin paced slightly, tense and nervous. I never would have thought it would take so long to get the Wilderking's attention . . . But why summon me? Why not the Green Lady and Silvenar? She shook her head. Of course, they denied him as a myth.

Strong arms pulled her into a hug. "I don't think I've ever seen you so worked up." Dereth teased.

"You're one of Y'ffre's knights, you've met the Wilderking before haven't you?"

"He's not so bad. Besides," Dereth pulled away and gave her a small smile. "You've faced Daedric princes and lived. This is nothing."

"Perhaps . . . " She shook her head. "But why me? Wouldn't you be better suited for this?"

"Y'ffre's spoken directly to you. Not to mention she's used you as a vessle once already. The Wilderking has some of the closest ties to Y'ffre, of course he'd want to speak with you."

Falin sighed and nodded. 'Let's just hope he's willing to help, Sauriil.'

Emperor of Man
September 4, 2015

(It was sort of a metaphor. Sleepless=Stressful. There I go with my terrible metaphors.)

by Emperor of Man
September 4, 2015

(It was sort of a metaphor. Sleepless=Stressful. There I go with my terrible metaphors.)

Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 4, 2015

(Sorry, guess being sick caused me to miss it. I'm just trying to figure out how this has gone on five years without a Wild Hunt.)

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 4, 2015

(Sorry, guess being sick caused me to miss it. I'm just trying to figure out how this has gone on five years without a Wild Hunt.)

YolGoraagKaazah
September 4, 2015

The next day Tholim had a large meeting of how to put together the Blackthorn, many furious Bosmer came, to join "We will not fall to the Nords!" said one of them, they made a vast tree house (like literally a tree house a house inside of a tree), it was secluded, no one knew where it was, hidden (the symbol looked like this and the uniform like thisTholim got a tattoo of the symobl at the back of his neck, now it was the era of the Blackthorn.

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 4, 2015

The next day Tholim had a large meeting of how to put together the Blackthorn, many furious Bosmer came, to join "We will not fall to the Nords!" said one of them, they made a vast tree house (like literally a tree house a house inside of a tree), it was secluded, no one knew where it was, hidden (the symbol looked like this and the uniform like thisTholim got a tattoo of the symobl at the back of his neck, now it was the era of the Blackthorn.

Emperor of Man
September 4, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

(Not sure how, either. Then again I know nothing of the Bosmer. Anway, hope you feel better.)

by Emperor of Man
September 4, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

(Not sure how, either. Then again I know nothing of the Bosmer. Anway, hope you feel better.)

Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 4, 2015

(Thanks, I hope so too. There still isn't a ton of lore on the Bosmer. It's really annoying to me)

The Luchers guarding the way to the Throne of the Wilderking move away. Dereth gave Falin another quick kiss, "That's your cue."

Falin sighed and nodded. She stepped inside the room and knelt before the Wilderking. "It's an honor that you would be willing to meet with me." She kept her gaze down.

"Child of Y'ffre, rise. I wish to meet as equals."

Falin blinked and stood.

"I should be ashamed," The Wilderking's voice was soft while still comanding respect. "I should never have turned a blind eye and assumed your leaders would drive these invaders out."

"You mean calling a Wild Hunt?"

The Wilderking nodded.

"Something has blocked our magic . . . Not even the Spinners can hear the Story anymore."

The Wilderking frowned. "To think humans would be capable of something like that."

"It's strange. The whole Green seems deathly quiet." She shuddered, "I don't know what they did. Even our greatest scouts can find any clues."

"So have the Bosmer given up?"

Falin was quiet for a moment. "Many have . . . The Warriors of Y'ffre have nearly been wiped out and no one wishes to fall into their ranks to help anymore." She took a breath and shook her head.

"There are still Bosmer who wish to drive these Nords out though. But they need to be united in order to have any chance."

Falin nodded.

"You have my aid. But first, the remaining Bosmer who wish to fight need to be gathered. There is already a small alliance forming. They go by the name Blackthorn. Go to them and send any who still wish to fight to them." The Wilderking placed his hand on Falin's head, revealing the location of the hideout. "Now go, there isn't much time left."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 4, 2015

(Thanks, I hope so too. There still isn't a ton of lore on the Bosmer. It's really annoying to me)

The Luchers guarding the way to the Throne of the Wilderking move away. Dereth gave Falin another quick kiss, "That's your cue."

Falin sighed and nodded. She stepped inside the room and knelt before the Wilderking. "It's an honor that you would be willing to meet with me." She kept her gaze down.

"Child of Y'ffre, rise. I wish to meet as equals."

Falin blinked and stood.

"I should be ashamed," The Wilderking's voice was soft while still comanding respect. "I should never have turned a blind eye and assumed your leaders would drive these invaders out."

"You mean calling a Wild Hunt?"

The Wilderking nodded.

"Something has blocked our magic . . . Not even the Spinners can hear the Story anymore."

The Wilderking frowned. "To think humans would be capable of something like that."

"It's strange. The whole Green seems deathly quiet." She shuddered, "I don't know what they did. Even our greatest scouts can find any clues."

"So have the Bosmer given up?"

Falin was quiet for a moment. "Many have . . . The Warriors of Y'ffre have nearly been wiped out and no one wishes to fall into their ranks to help anymore." She took a breath and shook her head.

"There are still Bosmer who wish to drive these Nords out though. But they need to be united in order to have any chance."

Falin nodded.

"You have my aid. But first, the remaining Bosmer who wish to fight need to be gathered. There is already a small alliance forming. They go by the name Blackthorn. Go to them and send any who still wish to fight to them." The Wilderking placed his hand on Falin's head, revealing the location of the hideout. "Now go, there isn't much time left."

Emperor of Man
September 4, 2015

'Sauriil, the Nords won't stop killing worshippers of Y'ffre.' The Barbarians all told Sauriil.

'Find these 'cleansers.' Kill them. Then report back to me.'

There is a new rebellion being created. The Blackthorn. They will never work alongside the Barbarians. Ah, but at least more are fighting. These poor Bosmer can't keep doing this alone.

by Emperor of Man
September 4, 2015

'Sauriil, the Nords won't stop killing worshippers of Y'ffre.' The Barbarians all told Sauriil.

'Find these 'cleansers.' Kill them. Then report back to me.'

There is a new rebellion being created. The Blackthorn. They will never work alongside the Barbarians. Ah, but at least more are fighting. These poor Bosmer can't keep doing this alone.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 4, 2015

Falin, Dereth and Covan ran through the thick underbrush towards the location the Wilderking had given Falin. The remaining Warriors of Y'ffre followed close behind. 'Sauriil, we need to meet soon.'

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 4, 2015

Falin, Dereth and Covan ran through the thick underbrush towards the location the Wilderking had given Falin. The remaining Warriors of Y'ffre followed close behind. 'Sauriil, we need to meet soon.'

Emperor of Man
September 4, 2015

'Is it the Blackthorn? Not safe for me. I have a reputation now. A reputation saying I work with Cannibals. And obviously not all follow the ancient ways. Your magic is being blocked, yes? I may know why. You are hidden?'

I teleport behind a few bushes.

by Emperor of Man
September 4, 2015

'Is it the Blackthorn? Not safe for me. I have a reputation now. A reputation saying I work with Cannibals. And obviously not all follow the ancient ways. Your magic is being blocked, yes? I may know why. You are hidden?'

I teleport behind a few bushes.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 4, 2015

Falin glanced at Dereth. "You and Covan go on ahead, I'll catch up."

Dereth nodded, "Be careful," he said before leaving.

Falin waited until they were out of sight before moving to where Sauriil was hidden. "You've certainly seen better days . . . "

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 4, 2015

Falin glanced at Dereth. "You and Covan go on ahead, I'll catch up."

Dereth nodded, "Be careful," he said before leaving.

Falin waited until they were out of sight before moving to where Sauriil was hidden. "You've certainly seen better days . . . "

Emperor of Man
September 5, 2015

I sighed, 'I have. The magic is being blocked by Bishops of Talos. They are quite powerful. And there a lot.'

by Emperor of Man
September 5, 2015

I sighed, 'I have. The magic is being blocked by Bishops of Talos. They are quite powerful. And there a lot.'

Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 5, 2015

"Bishops of Talos, huh?" Falin sighed and shook her head. "We need all the willing Bosmer to work together if we have any chance of weeding them out and stopping them."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 5, 2015

"Bishops of Talos, huh?" Falin sighed and shook her head. "We need all the willing Bosmer to work together if we have any chance of weeding them out and stopping them."

Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 7, 2015

Covan glanced at Dereth as the group continued to the hideout. "Why did mom go off on her own? She isn't exactly well-liked by those Nords, if they spot her . . ."

Dereth shook his head. "She'll be fine. You know she can hold her own out there."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 7, 2015

Covan glanced at Dereth as the group continued to the hideout. "Why did mom go off on her own? She isn't exactly well-liked by those Nords, if they spot her . . ."

Dereth shook his head. "She'll be fine. You know she can hold her own out there."

Emperor of Man
September 7, 2015

'Yes, but first we need to get them to accept that they may have to work with Cannibals.' Heard a voice. 'They're here!'

'I'm sorry but I must take my leave.' Sauriil teleports back to the camp, the Nords were invading. 

'Don't fight! Retreat!' The Bosmer run away, some taking a hand or two. Sauriil stuns as many as he can and follows the rest.

I swiftly message Falin, 'The Nords found the camp. We may need to meet with the Blackthorn, if it comes to it, try to keep them calm.'

by Emperor of Man
September 7, 2015

'Yes, but first we need to get them to accept that they may have to work with Cannibals.' Heard a voice. 'They're here!'

'I'm sorry but I must take my leave.' Sauriil teleports back to the camp, the Nords were invading. 

'Don't fight! Retreat!' The Bosmer run away, some taking a hand or two. Sauriil stuns as many as he can and follows the rest.

I swiftly message Falin, 'The Nords found the camp. We may need to meet with the Blackthorn, if it comes to it, try to keep them calm.'

YolGoraagKaazah
September 7, 2015

The Blackthorn was getting larger and larger it was getting noticed by the Inqusition though. Tholim made a rule no killing of the Inqusition, only taking back what was ours, but that later changed, as Tholim entered his home he saw Galie dead next to her was a note it read Let this serve as a warning. . . Ivygrass Tholim was speechless he fell to his knees as a tear fell down his face. Now, he had the conviction to kill. he gritted his teeth arranged a proper funeral as ancient Bosmer music was going on (not like in TV shows like only the people that can hear, it was apart of it). Now, Tholim vowed to kill all the Inqusition.

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 7, 2015

The Blackthorn was getting larger and larger it was getting noticed by the Inqusition though. Tholim made a rule no killing of the Inqusition, only taking back what was ours, but that later changed, as Tholim entered his home he saw Galie dead next to her was a note it read Let this serve as a warning. . . Ivygrass Tholim was speechless he fell to his knees as a tear fell down his face. Now, he had the conviction to kill. he gritted his teeth arranged a proper funeral as ancient Bosmer music was going on (not like in TV shows like only the people that can hear, it was apart of it). Now, Tholim vowed to kill all the Inqusition.

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.