Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

The Ban Game!!!

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  82  83  84  85  86  294  295  296  297 > >>  

Ouranos
May 19, 2016

Umm... I would like one order of DEATH! *Pulls out massive knife and starts randomly swinging it around*

by Ouranos
May 19, 2016

Umm... I would like one order of DEATH! *Pulls out massive knife and starts randomly swinging it around*

Necromas
May 19, 2016

*crawls from the crarer created by his impact*

You won't kill me that easy.....

* Dies* 

*Disovles* 

by Necromas
May 19, 2016

*crawls from the crarer created by his impact*

You won't kill me that easy.....

* Dies* 

*Disovles* 

Vulreytholm
May 19, 2016

Three dragons? I hope you remembered me in that count! *saves orphans and sets them down gently* I may be a hulking vampire dragon but that doesn't mean I don't have a soft spot for orphans. Meanwhile, Dur has a lot of party dragon blood I can't wait to get my fangs on. [Hin sos los dii!] *follows Ouranos at breakneck speed, chanting the song of the dragonborn*.

by Vulreytholm
May 19, 2016

Three dragons? I hope you remembered me in that count! *saves orphans and sets them down gently* I may be a hulking vampire dragon but that doesn't mean I don't have a soft spot for orphans. Meanwhile, Dur has a lot of party dragon blood I can't wait to get my fangs on. [Hin sos los dii!] *follows Ouranos at breakneck speed, chanting the song of the dragonborn*.

Alvulnax
May 20, 2016

Banned for having a word that appears in my name in your name!

by Alvulnax
May 20, 2016

Banned for having a word that appears in my name in your name!

Duryoljot
May 20, 2016

*sitcom music plays accompanied by laugh reel*

What crazy adventures will the Vul brothers get into next?! *LAUGHTER! LAUGHTER! Nothing but the sound of laughter! LAUGHTER! LAUGHTER! *Laughing at your cries*

Ignoring the Metallica fan bus that just drove by, what else can I get y'all on this fiiine evenin'?

by Duryoljot
May 20, 2016

*sitcom music plays accompanied by laugh reel*

What crazy adventures will the Vul brothers get into next?! *LAUGHTER! LAUGHTER! Nothing but the sound of laughter! LAUGHTER! LAUGHTER! *Laughing at your cries*

Ignoring the Metallica fan bus that just drove by, what else can I get y'all on this fiiine evenin'?

Alvulnax
May 20, 2016

Banned for making fun of us! And for playing this horrible sitcom music...

by Alvulnax
May 20, 2016

Banned for making fun of us! And for playing this horrible sitcom music...

Ouranos
May 20, 2016

*bursts into the room* HAH! I found you, party dragon! Prepare yourself for... My party gun!*Pulls out a gun covered in streamers, balloons, and confetti*

by Ouranos
May 20, 2016

*bursts into the room* HAH! I found you, party dragon! Prepare yourself for... My party gun!*Pulls out a gun covered in streamers, balloons, and confetti*

Duryoljot
May 20, 2016

Hey, I payed thirty bucks for that mix tape and boom box! *Cluckin' Bell collapses, all the "chicken" rushes out of the back of the building as out of nowhere a needle sinks into Dur's neck... And so the Party Dragon transforms into the monstrosity known as... 

Randy Starfox McGhoul ShadowStar Cuddlesworth Savage the Third!!!

by Duryoljot
May 20, 2016

Hey, I payed thirty bucks for that mix tape and boom box! *Cluckin' Bell collapses, all the "chicken" rushes out of the back of the building as out of nowhere a needle sinks into Dur's neck... And so the Party Dragon transforms into the monstrosity known as... 

Randy Starfox McGhoul ShadowStar Cuddlesworth Savage the Third!!!

Alvulnax
May 20, 2016

What the heck?

by Alvulnax
May 20, 2016

What the heck?

Duryoljot
May 20, 2016

*in a groggy, bloated, squeaky voice* LOOK WHAT YOUR "PARTY" GUN HAS DONE TO MEEEEEE!!!

I'M A F%#$ING ABOMINATION!!!

MY FACE IS PART DEATHCLAW, PART RANDY SAVAGE, STARFOX... I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT I AM!!!

by Duryoljot
May 20, 2016

*in a groggy, bloated, squeaky voice* LOOK WHAT YOUR "PARTY" GUN HAS DONE TO MEEEEEE!!!

I'M A F%#$ING ABOMINATION!!!

MY FACE IS PART DEATHCLAW, PART RANDY SAVAGE, STARFOX... I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT I AM!!!

Duryoljot
May 20, 2016

BANNED FOR MAKING ME LOOK LIKE THE PRODUCT OF A TWELVE YEAR OLD MODDER AND A CRAPPY CREATION KIT!!!

by Duryoljot
May 20, 2016

BANNED FOR MAKING ME LOOK LIKE THE PRODUCT OF A TWELVE YEAR OLD MODDER AND A CRAPPY CREATION KIT!!!

Alvulnax
May 20, 2016

Banned for writing weird things with capslock!

by Alvulnax
May 20, 2016

Banned for writing weird things with capslock!

Duryoljot
May 20, 2016

I'M NOT USING CAPSLOCK!!!

*poof*

Okay, just needed to release the helium from all those balloons inside me, must've reacted with whatever was in that dart... *faceplants, asleep, snout bends and trembles with groggy snores*

by Duryoljot
May 20, 2016

I'M NOT USING CAPSLOCK!!!

*poof*

Okay, just needed to release the helium from all those balloons inside me, must've reacted with whatever was in that dart... *faceplants, asleep, snout bends and trembles with groggy snores*

Ouranos
May 20, 2016

Well, the hunt's over. Now what?

by Ouranos
May 20, 2016

Well, the hunt's over. Now what?

Duryoljot
May 20, 2016

*snort*

Sweet Rolls... Bon bons... *dramatic choking* 

Can someone pass the whiskey?

by Duryoljot